Christianity Declines, Unbelief Rises, Islam Fastest-Growing Faith in England

No, it's cowards like you who don't have the brains or the balls to question if a war might be justified or necessary, and you fool yourself into thinking it's your duty, so you unquestioningly go.

You're a bullshit 'my country right or wrong' kind of old fool, and thinking clearly isn't your strong suit.

And I work for 'the man', Grandpa, so your fantasy about who I am must remain exactly that: a fantasy.

Again, you've got a very active fantasy life for an old fool.

I 'run towards the call' every night I pull a shift, Grandturd, but I'm not so stupid to fight in something I don't believe in.

Not to worry. The idiotic type of robot you once were is dying out, and we're the better for it.

You're right there skippy. My generation is, indeed, dying out. Probably a good thing as well. Leaving a country with people (such as yourself) who can't communicate without cursing (no doubt a product of your upbringing) is the natural order of things.

IF you procreate, and right now I would say that the chances are rather slim - "most" women are smarter than that, remember that it will be on YOU to tell your children that it was YOU and YOUR generation that destroyed the greatest nation on earth and turned us into a 3rd world banana republic.

Good luck to you. You have no idea how much you're going to need it. I feel nothing but pity for you.

Thanks for confirming that you're a complete idiot, unable to stay on topic, and you dream of a NeverNever Land country that never actually was.

Must suck to live in fear like you do, but I'm sure living on your knees is something you've gotten used to over time.

Live in fear? perhaps. But my fear is that of people like you who only destroy, never build. People like you who live cowardly lives, telling yourselves what "great" people you are.

Fear of death? Sonny, I made my peace with death back in 1969 at Quang Tri. I'll die, peacefully, in my bed when the time comes knowing that my life had meaning. You, on the other hand will go out screaming like a little girl who never accomplished anything other than hate.

pitiful.

You're right there skippy. My generation is, indeed, dying out. Probably a good thing as well. Leaving a country with people (such as yourself) who can't communicate without cursing (no doubt a product of your upbringing) is the natural order of things.

IF you procreate, and right now I would say that the chances are rather slim - "most" women are smarter than that, remember that it will be on YOU to tell your children that it was YOU and YOUR generation that destroyed the greatest nation on earth and turned us into a 3rd world banana republic.

Good luck to you. You have no idea how much you're going to need it. I feel nothing but pity for you.

Thanks for confirming that you're a complete idiot, unable to stay on topic, and you dream of a NeverNever Land country that never actually was.

Must suck to live in fear like you do, but I'm sure living on your knees is something you've gotten used to over time.

Live in fear? perhaps. But my fear is that of people like you who only destroy, never build. People like you who live cowardly lives, telling yourselves what "great" people you are.

LOL! No, dottering old fool, I have no delusions about being 'great', despite what the voices in your head are telling you, and you absolutely stink of fear.
Fear of death? Sonny, I made my peace with death back in 1969 at Quang Tri. I'll die, peacefully, in my bed when the time comes knowing that my life had meaning. You, on the other hand will go out screaming like a little girl who never accomplished anything other than hate.

pitiful.

Yawn. Your fantasy life is best kept to yourself, Grandturd.

Life is only as meaningful as one make's it, on one's own terms. You chose to be a slave.

I did not.

Sorry that makes you so uncomfortable

LOL! No, dottering old fool, I have no delusions about being 'great', despite what the voices in your head are telling you, and you absolutely stink of fear.

pitiful.

Yawn. Your fantasy life is best kept to yourself, Grandturd.

Life is only as meaningful as one make's it, on one's own terms. You chose to be a slave.

I did not.

Sorry that makes you so uncomfortable

Interesting that you would call a black man a "slave", but no I did not choose anything of the sort. I chose to be a responsible man, husband, father and provider for my family.

I realize that the concept, most likely evades you, but try doing any of one of those things. Hopefully, you can turn your life around and be a productive member of society. There IS hope for us all, even miscreants like you!!

The brutal dictatorship you so yearn for is on it's way - Allahu Akbar - with a free clitectomy for you and any females you know.

Don’t worry – if the bad ol’ scary Muslims try to take away your civil liberties, just contact the ACLU; they’ll be happy to fight for your rights, free of charge.

(of course a generous donation is always appreciated…)

I don't think the only means of Islam growing in Britain is by only immigration, converts contribute to it extensively.

Bullshit.

Immigration and a high birthrate among the 3rd world Muslims is the reason for the increase.

Converts are pretty much exclusive to the prison system.

Show me statistics, because I've seen that many converts contribute to it, fastest growing religion doesn't just mean more people are becoming Muslims, it could mean people are registering as Muslims more.

Show me statistics, because I've seen that many converts contribute to it, fastest growing religion doesn't just mean more people are becoming Muslims, it could mean people are registering as Muslims more.

{The Scottish census shows that 2.9% of Muslims considered themselves converts. Apply that to the 1.5 million Muslims in England and Wales and you get 59,000 converts in 2001 (60,000 in the whole UK).

To measure the increase in conversions, of course, the Faith Matters report has to give a figure for present conversion rates, and the figure it gives is between 30,000 and 40,000 new converts, bringing the total to between 90,000 and 100,000. This comes from a survey of London mosques where the 8% that responded claimed an average of four to five conversions in the last year.

There are some issues with this calculation. Some 75% of the phone calls in the survey resulted in wrong numbers or no answer. These 200 mosques, where they exist at all, are surely likely to be smaller and less active than the 26 that responded (six or seven of which had had no conversions at all).

Another factor likely to inflate the figure is that, as with any church, there is a tendency for mosques to be generous in their estimates, as the report notes: "The reliability is sometimes doubtful as individual mosques attempt to outperform each other."}

A closer look at reports about the growth of Islam in the UK | Stephen Tomkins | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Muslims immigrate, they are not converts.

Again, the only significant source of Islamic conversion is in the prison system.

That's a fake report...because I said so....:cool:

Everyone is converting and you're just jealous people are attracted to Allah....:cool:

Truth hurts doesn't it.

:lmao:

Everyone is converting and you're just jealous people are attracted to Allah....:cool:

Truth hurts doesn't it.

Sometimes. But pain isn't a bad thing. Especially when it leads to freedom.

That's why I love talking about Jesus Christ and testifying to people of my own experiences. I know that my Redeemer lives. It's amazing.

Of course, what you said isn't true, but i understand you're joking around.

Truth hurts doesn't it.

Sometimes. But pain isn't a bad thing. Especially when it leads to freedom.

That's why I love talking about Jesus Christ and testifying to people of my own experiences. I know that my Redeemer lives. It's amazing.

Of course, what you said isn't true, but i understand you're joking around.

I love struggle, in my opinion if you don't love struggle you can't understand religion.

Christians and Muslims should unite just incase the unbelievers get power in the future and declare our religions cults.

I see no reason why Christians and Muslims can't unite together on common causes. I've never thought otherwise.

I see no reason why Christians and Muslims can't unite together on common causes. I've never thought otherwise.

Common causes would work too....I see it happening in the near future, when unbelievers become majority...people will flare, Abrahamic religion will be in the spotlight and it would be considered nonsense.

The irony of all this, of course, is that it’s the very First Amendment/Establishment Clause jurisprudence that social conservatives and Christian fundamentalists oppose and seek to undermine that would be their legal, Constitutional salvation should they indeed find themselves as a minority at some point in America’s future.

Forum List

Back