Christian Parents Physically Attack Gay Son Before Disowning Him

Having grown up in am extremely Conservative Christian family that's about what would have happened to me it my brothers if we'd been gay. Except for a couple things.....

We would have been required to change our surname.

We wouldn't have been allowed to take anything from the house that we hadn't bought ourselves (including clothes and medications)

We would have been informed that we were never to attempt to contact anyone in the family ever again.

Daniel speaks out...

HE was confronted first...and he hit record for his protection.

Georgia gay teen attacked by family

KENNESAW, Ga. (WXIA) -- At age 19, Daniel Pierce just had a feeling something bad was coming when his family suddenly began talking to him about coming out.

"I thought for myself, for my own protection if something were to happen it would be best to have it on video. I just hit record. I just hit camera and hit record. I just know that I did it for my protection and it kind of all went from there, and the video really speaks for itself," Pierce said.

From there, more than 3 million views on YouTube(Warning: video contains profanity and sensitive material) in just a few days. Television networks, websites and social media sites around the globe have published it. That Georgia teenager talked only to 11Alive's Jeremy Campbell about why he record the video.

"What I hope people take away from watching that is it still happens. A lot of people don't realize that it happens. They see all the positive videos and the negative video never gets seen so if one family maybe watches it and maybe changes their mind in how they are going to handle it about their son or daughter coming out, one family and I will be happy. I want to education people on the issue because it is something going on," Pierce said.

Pierce said he has had no contact with his parents since that moment caught on video. He says, "the ball is in their court" and he "has so much support from other avenues," he doesn't need it.

"The video was not posted for people to attack them. I wouldn't want it to happen to me. I wouldn't want it to happen to them. They are still my family and they are in my heart but what happened in that video is very hurtful," he said.

Pierce hopes by seeing that video his family will realize what they lost. He says he came out last October and he believed his stepmother was supportive when he did. Something changed months later.

He says his father, grandparents, step-mother and her sister gathered at their home for what he describes as a "pray the gay away" intervention.

"It was something that built over time," he said. Pierce said he did not ambush them with the news and then record it.

A close friend posted the actual video on YouTube. Pierce's boyfriend started a GoFundMe account to raise money for living expenses after he was told to leave the house.

"When you watch the video and then you hear what my blood relatives said, and then you look at the comments (online)… it was just crazy," he said.

Click the link to hear how they ambushed HIM.

If the parents are abusing their child, and i would say that physically attacking him constitutes abuse, then it is to society's benefit that their crime was recorded for legal purposes. As to leaking it to the public, I have to agree that doing so is inappropriate.

Nevertheless, I think that his parents are doing him a favor by throwing him out. Who wants to live with parents like that?

LOL..........the little faggot now claims that his parents don't realize what they lost by kicking him out of the house.

In reality the parents didn't lose anything.

They just rid themselves of a diseased freakazoid faggot who shouldn't be allowed around normal people. ..... :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
[quote uid=11674 name="Sunni Man" post=9713412]The parents waited too late.<br /><br />They should have beat the homosexuality out of him when he was much younger. .... :cool:[/QUOTE][quote uid=48088 name="MaxGrit" post=9713427]Yeah. That's correct.[/QUOTE]

Shit bag like you have no morals. No wonder that you support the other selfish unfilial sleaze bag.

Here is what I said is correct.

[quote uid=11674 name="Sunni Man" post=9713360]No normal parent, be they religious or atheist, wants their kid to grow up and become a faggot. ...... :cool:[/QUOTE] [quote uid=48088 name="MaxGrit" post=9713427]Yeah. That's correct.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
That kid knew how his parents would of reacted, so he could of found a different way of tell them, how disrespectful to his parents to air this crap on the internet. I admit I didn't listen to the ending, enough was enough.

How not to act:

A 19-year-old boy from the US has secretly filmed his parents verbally and physically attacking him after having a conversation with them about his homosexuality.

Daniel tries to explain to his Christian parents that he hasn’t chosen to be gay. They proceed to disown him and demand he move out. His mother then physically attacks him, before his father tells him that he is a disgrace.

Read more at Shocking video Daniel coming out to his parents.

The transcript of the conversation is there if you can't watch the video. What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

I am assuming that for most Christians, if you were told your son/daughter was gay you would love them regardless and allow them to remain living under your roof. Instead, these parents hated their son so much they didn't want anything to do with him.
While I have no doubt this kind of thing can happen, I call shennanigans on this one....sounds staged.

To the parents that have disowned their own children for being gay -- it almost always comes with regret, a lifetime lost, sometimes on their deathbed --

sometimes later in life,

sometimes just a decade later, but almost always, always with regret on the part of the parent.

If you think disowning your flesh and blood like this is what buys you magic Amways points to heaven, you deserve all the miserable lonely days of your life in living hell you get.

How not to act:

A 19-year-old boy from the US has secretly filmed his parents verbally and physically attacking him after having a conversation with them about his homosexuality.

Daniel tries to explain to his Christian parents that he hasn’t chosen to be gay. They proceed to disown him and demand he move out. His mother then physically attacks him, before his father tells him that he is a disgrace.

The transcript of the conversation is there if you can't watch the video. What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

I am assuming that for most Christians, if you were told your son/daughter was gay you would love them regardless and allow them to remain living under your roof. Instead, these parents hated their son so much they didn't want anything to do with him.
While I have no doubt this kind of thing can happen, I call shennanigans on this one....sounds staged.
Please see this post --> http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/christian-parents-physically-attack-gay-son-before-disowning-him.373608/page-3#post-9713523

How not to act:

If they had beat him earlier in life then his choices may have been different.

-Geaux
Yeah...he could have been in the closet, married someone, had children and later on realize he was living a lie and destroy his family by leaving.

That kid knew how his parents would of reacted, so he could of found a different way of tell them, how disrespectful to his parents to air this crap on the internet. I admit I didn't listen to the ending, enough was enough.
What might be another way to tell them?
He came out last year. A full year ago.

This family ganged up on him for a "pray the gay away" intervention.

It's worth listening to him talk in the link above.

To the parents that have disowned their own children for being gay -- it almost always comes with regret, a lifetime lost, sometimes on their deathbed --

sometimes later in life,

sometimes just a decade later, but almost always, always with regret on the part of the parent.

If you think disowning your flesh and blood like this is what buys you magic Amways points to heaven, you deserve all the miserable lonely days of your life in living hell you get.

LoL no way. Why would they? They would be proud that they love God above all others.

"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." - Thomas Paine

It is only Natural for a God who is a Master of Creation and a Master of Destruction to perform acts that some may consider to be "cruel".

Have you ever taken note of God's destructive powers and abilities as described in the Bible? God is fucking brutal! Especially in the Old Testament!

Yet God is AWESOME.

Last edited:
Edit per member request

LoL I knew you were going to say that. Let me make it a bit clearer on what I meant.

You enjoy killing humans when you were at war in accordance with the regs. Therefore, you enjoy killing humans when it's lawful. That's called justifiable homicide. However, just because you enjoy killing other humans when it's lawful to do so doesn't automatically makes it that you would take pleasure when it's murder.

Even assuming that you enjoy murder, I wouldn't fear you. Someone that takes pleasure in murder is predictable and easy to manipulate.

Wetboys are the dangerous ones, but no one fears a wetboy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back