Christian Evangelicals: Stop lying to yourselves!

The Religious Right have given Trump so many mulligans that the Bible is going to need a rewrite! Their morals and their religion are in the gutter, chained to Trump.

As an Independent Christian voter, I think the presidential election of 2016 was a choice between the 2 worst major party candidates in history. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, manipulative, power hungry lady who couldn't tell the truth if she had to. Donald Trump is a arrogant, lying, womanizing blowhard with an ego the size of Jupiter. Trump won, Clinton lost, election over.

Christian Evangelical voters...you folks seem like nice people, but I think it's time you stopped lying to yourselves about your President. Donald J Trump is no more a follower of Jesus Christ than your average maggot. He makes no attempt to follow the teachings of Jesus whatsoever, and the fact that he pays lip service to the (so called) pro life folks, it's just that....lip service. The truth is Trump cares no more about this issue than he does the poor, and has flip -flopped on it several times. (Please see link below)

Jesus reserved his most encouraging and understanding words for those who those who acknowledge their own imperfections, and were struggling to make themselves better people in accordance with GOD's law. Jesus also reserved his most bitter attacks for those arrogant, remorseless, power hungry, religious and political hypocrites who used GOD's word as a tool to further their own greedy play for power and money. Christian Evangelicals, be honest with yourselves: Which of these most accurately describes Donald Trump??

If you folks believe the Conservative agenda reflects your values and want to vote Republican, that's fine with me, but please try to pick one that's not the polar opposite of what you claim to believe in.
:bye1:

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

It's not 1999 celebrity Trump. He has changed into more conservative ideals. Now he is pro-life. And not to mention a lot of evangelical leaders help mentor him. Did you forget that he has helped the evangelicals by standing with Israel recognizing Jerusalem as the capital? And also the tax cuts helping churches all over the country? We didn't elect a pastor and chief. We elected the commander and chief of this country. To paraphrase Jerry Fallwell Jr.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump is as pro-life as Gloria Steinem is. Trump is a liberal playing what liberals think conservatives believe. He's a parody of a conservative.

Trump just says what the rubes want to hear.

Trump has never had a pro-life thought in his head in his entire life. That's why when he was questioned about his alleged pro life beliefs, he flubbed his answers.

He gave the responses a liberal would give who thinks they know how pro-life people would answer, and he totally fucked it up.

Trump is still pro-choice, and always has been.

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Those bitches who abort should go to prison.

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

D. The woman is a victim. Final answer.

Okay, let's see if congress can pass an abortion ban and see if Trump signs it then.

Stupid response. If, if, if.
Trump indeed is in favor of abortion.
But he'll say anything to keep his base of uninformed, low IQ, under-educated idiots happy.

As an Independent Christian voter, I think the presidential election of 2016 was a choice between the 2 worst major party candidates in history. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, manipulative, power hungry lady who couldn't tell the truth if she had to. Donald Trump is a arrogant, lying, womanizing blowhard with an ego the size of Jupiter. Trump won, Clinton lost, election over.

Christian Evangelical voters...you folks seem like nice people, but I think it's time you stopped lying to yourselves about your President. Donald J Trump is no more a follower of Jesus Christ than your average maggot. He makes no attempt to follow the teachings of Jesus whatsoever, and the fact that he pays lip service to the (so called) pro life folks, it's just that....lip service. The truth is Trump cares no more about this issue than he does the poor, and has flip -flopped on it several times. (Please see link below)

Jesus reserved his most encouraging and understanding words for those who those who acknowledge their own imperfections, and were struggling to make themselves better people in accordance with GOD's law. Jesus also reserved his most bitter attacks for those arrogant, remorseless, power hungry, religious and political hypocrites who used GOD's word as a tool to further their own greedy play for power and money. Christian Evangelicals, be honest with yourselves: Which of these most accurately describes Donald Trump??

If you folks believe the Conservative agenda reflects your values and want to vote Republican, that's fine with me, but please try to pick one that's not the polar opposite of what you claim to believe in.

It's not 1999 celebrity Trump. He has changed into more conservative ideals. Now he is pro-life. And not to mention a lot of evangelical leaders help mentor him. Did you forget that he has helped the evangelicals by standing with Israel recognizing Jerusalem as the capital? And also the tax cuts helping churches all over the country? We didn't elect a pastor and chief. We elected the commander and chief of this country. To paraphrase Jerry Fallwell Jr.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump is as pro-life as Gloria Steinem is. Trump is a liberal playing what liberals think conservatives believe. He's a parody of a conservative.

Trump has never had a pro-life thought in his head in his entire life. That's why when he was questioned about his alleged pro life beliefs, he flubbed his answers.

He gave the responses a liberal would give who thinks they know how pro-life people would answer, and he totally fucked it up.

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

Okay, let's see if congress can pass an abortion ban and see if Trump signs it then.

But he'll say anything to keep his base of uninformed, low IQ, under-educated idiots happy.

So you deflect like the typical Trump hater with the childish name calls. Gotcha. But like I said... let congress pass an abortion ban. Guaranteed Trump will sign it.

Stupid meme.
Trump is going to destroy the presidency if he doesn't resign. Let's hope the country can withstand the blow.
Between Mueller and...no, not Stormy Daniels, but Summer Zervos, he's going to resign.
Summer Zervos has been given the nod to sue Trump, which means her attorneys will use the discovery process to go into Donald's closets, which are fuckin' full of skeletons and bodies and laundered money. Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal's suits are based on breach of contract and the documents presented.
Stay tuned.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

So you deflect like the typical Trump hater with the childish name calls. Gotcha. But like I said... let congress pass an abortion ban. Guaranteed Trump will sign it.
Trump will sign whatever is put in front on him. And then take credit for it.

Hell, he'd sign a universal health care law if it was put in front of him. And then take credit for it.

He'd sign an assault weapons ban if it was put in front of him. And then take credit for it.

He'd sign an abortion bill allowing abortions all the way up to birth. And then take credit for it.

The only thing he won't sign is an NDA for one of his bimbos.

So, you went ahead and picked up the first stone?

Give Trump a Democratic congress this fall, and he'll revert back to his inner New York Democrat limousine liberal.

Then he actually will sign an AWB and a UHC bill.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

Hell, he's sign a universal health care law if it was put in front of him. And then take credit for it.

He's sign an assault weapons ban if it was put in front of him. And then take credit for it.

He's sign an abortion bill allowing abortions all the way up to birth. And then take credit for it.

Is that you spinning?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

Your silly hypothetical isn't worth considering.
And my name calling is accurate. Or have you forgotten this already? He loves the "poorly educated".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

Hell, he's sign a universal health care law if it was put in front of him. And then take credit for it.

He's sign an assault weapons ban if it was put in front of him. And then take credit for it.

He's sign an abortion bill allowing abortions all the way up to birth. And then take credit for it.

Is that you spinning?

Spinning Out of control.

The Christian Right have chained themselves to a total pig who is dragging Christianity into the gutter.

Sad.

Is that you spinning?

Spinning Out of control.

Clearly when not realizing that Trump would sign an abortion ban.

A conservative would never sign a federal abortion ban.

That would be against states' rights!

:lol:

Trump wouldn't sign a federal abortion ban.

TAPPER
: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven't been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you're opposed to abortion.

TRUMP: Right. I'm Pro-Choice.

TAPPER: You're pro-choice or pro-life?

TRUMP: I'm pro-life. I'm sorry.

As those of you who have been on this forum a while know, I am pro-life, and always have been. Let me ask all of you pro-lifers out there something. Have you EVER in your life accidentally identified yourself as pro-choice?

Me, neither.

RUSSERT: Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

TRUMP: Well, look, I'm very pro-choice...It may be a little bit of a New York background...I am strongly for choice...I am pro-choice in every respect.

The Religious Right have given Trump so many mulligans that the Bible is going to need a rewrite! Their morals and their religion are in the gutter, chained to Trump.

Ignorance pretending to be wisdom.

I've seen no evidence that Christian Evangelical voters were a major part of Trump's support in the Primaries.

Not like for, say Romney.
I beleive he did get the majaroity of the evangelical vote in the primary election. Who else were they going to vote for? Hillary.

I see it kind of similar to feminists that supported Bill Clinton. As long as Bill Clinton supported the policies that the feminists liked, they gave him a pass concerning his personal behavior. The evangelicals are giving Trump a similar treatment.

As long as Bill Clinton supported the policies that the feminists liked, they gave him a pass concerning his personal behavior.

Well no kidding! What a surprise. How come it has never been understood by the right-wing that people support, or don't support, a politician based on whether they approve of or reject the POLICIES that they would be left living with regardless of whether that politician remained in office or not? Bill Clinton never sought or approved legislation that would violate women's right to sovereignty over their bodies and women's right to choose their religion for themselves rather than submit to a government's mandate to submit to a religion of its choosing. Similarly, the repeal of environmental regulations will result in years of pollution, which will cause health problems, will have to be cleaned up, and will cost the taxpayers millions if not billions to do so. This is only a smattering of the policy questions we have to worry about. Matters of policies that we have to live with far outstrip any concern for someone's personal behavior.

Why would any woman, or man for that matter, who believes in freedom and wants to keep our nation clean, free, safe, healthy, and un-involved in unnecessary wars want anything to do with trump?

Everyone has got to learn to speak policy,

Forum List

Back