Chris Pratt, now being blackballed by satanic hollywood.

The satanic Hollywood elite engage in cannibalism and drinking the blood of the young in hopes of maintaining a youthful appearance....but eating the meat of an animal?

Stewbum Dale, are the meds not working this morning?

Lil joe, what "meds" would those be? The ones that would make me a compliant "knows nothing" moron such as yourself? How many doses do YOU take per day?

My God, he eats MEAT!!!!!!!!

The satanic Hollywood elite engage in cannibalism and drinking the blood of the young in hopes of maintaining a youthful appearance....but eating the meat of an animal?

This thread should be in humor. You envious fucks are hilarious.

Yeah, I wish I was one of those Hollyweird pedophiles.....YOU betcha.

(snicker)

Go get er girl!

My God, he eats MEAT!!!!!!!!

This thread should be in humor. You envious fucks are hilarious.

Yeah, I wish I was one of those Hollyweird pedophiles.....YOU betcha.

(snicker)

Go get er girl!

Yeaaaah, whatever you say....go sleep it off.

Hollywood has made television unwatchable.
If I want to watch a sitcom, I wait until it's out in Blue Ray before I'll watch it, because there is so much crap on the rest of the time.
The commercials and most of the programming sucks.
90% of what's on television today fits into the left's idea of what American culture should be, and it's not fit to absorb.

Lil joe, what "meds" would those be? The ones that would make me a compliant "knows nothing" moron such as yourself? How many doses do YOU take per day?

Naw, I don't need those kinds of meds... because I don't think that there are Cannibal Dinners in Hollywood. Apparently, you do , which is a new level of crazy, even for you.

Spirit cooking, lil Joe......and the drinking of blood from the young is all the rage. You should do a little digging into that topic before shooting off that big cyber mouth of yours.

Naw, I don't need those kinds of meds... because I don't think that there are Cannibal Dinners in Hollywood. Apparently, you do , which is a new level of crazy, even for you.

Spirit cooking, lil Joe......and the drinking of blood from the young is all the rage. You should do a little digging into that topic before shooting off that big cyber mouth of yours.
They should do this instead. It would be more effective.

They should do this instead. It would be more effective.

I love cats....especially tabby cats. They have "bobcat" genes and make great "mousers"
2018-10-23 22.26.32.jpg

Here was my little buddy when I was working in Indiana. Taylor was the shop cat.......

Naw, dude.... I think your constant diet of crazy is starting to leak out.

So real kids killed at Sandy Hook were crisis actors, and imaginary kids are being cooked in Hollywood.

So real kids killed at Sandy Hook were crisis actors, and imaginary kids are being cooked in Hollywood.

No child died at Sandy Hoax, dumb ass......not a single soul lost their life. I should think that you would be relieved but then we all know that commies would sacrifice the most innocent of all of us if it served the greater good and furthered the communist agenda where there is no "line in the sand", no deed or tactic too disgusting because it is considered a meritorious deed.... no matter how low in the gutter one must go to achieve the collectivist goals of marxism ....after all, you reside in a city that is a commie stronghold.

Hope this helps!!!

No child died at Sandy Hoax, dumb ass......not a single soul lost their life. I should think that you would be relieved but then we all know that commies would sacrifice the most innocent of all of us if it served the greater good and furthered the communist agenda where there is no "line in the sand", no deed or tactic too disgusting because it is considered a meritorious deed.... no matter how low in the gutter one must go to achieve the collectivist goals of marxism ....after all, you reside in a city that is a commie stronghold.

Hope this helps!!!

Tragic Troll Garbage on USMB.

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back