be careful if you have a 'muslim' doctor

--- Lara Kollab Is Not the First Rogue Muslim Medical Practitioner --- USA and Western world are being flooded with them and Westerners should be careful of muslim 'doctors' because many are probably practicing ' jihad' when they get a chance .

Deregulation is why a bluecollar redneck from whiteopia like myself can't walk into a local hospital w/out it looking like a UN convention

and you folks want a wall.......

Doctors With Borders: How the U.S. Shuts Out Foreign Physicians - The Atlantic

~S~

I didn't read the whole thing but what does a License have to do with muslim 'doctors' actively trying to murder the patient by giving the patient the WRONG Drugs or Medications . I mean , to me its crazy to have a foreign 'doctor' and a 'doctor' with a foreign accent is suspect as far as i am concerned . Course , i can be picky due to where i live but other Americans end up with no choice Sparky .

course , maybe its just a JOKE to YOU Moonglow .

One thing to watch out for is that many doctors from India and south Asia have a religious/superstitious taboo against prescribing any sort of opioid.

They will often unnecessarily leave their patients wallowing in excruciating pain because of a religious bias against opioid pain killers.

If any brown skinned doctor with a silly accent recommends auricular acupuncture (sticking needles in your ears) to alleviate severe pain tell them that you want a script for some Roxies or you're going to sue the hell out of them.

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole thing but what does a License have to do with muslim 'doctors' actively trying to murder the patient by giving the patient the WRONG Drugs or Medications . I mean , to me its crazy to have a foreign 'doctor' and a 'doctor' with a foreign accent is suspect as far as i am concerned . Course , i can be picky due to where i live but other Americans end up with no choice Sparky .
Business Visa Health “Professionals” earn, on average, 1/3rd of what US Health Professionals earn.
That’s why companies like ProHealth get rid of their American counterparts after 3 years and hire the BVs.

Last edited:
thanks 'Muhamad' , mostly i just think its funny what USA Gov and immigration advocates have set up in their quest for diversity . Course this zhit will mostly affect young people in the USA big cities as time goes by .

Last edited:
just GLANCING through your info i notice that the Jewish 'doctors' appear to be CRIMINALS working for Money while this 'muslim chick doktor' works to further the ' muslim religious ' tradition and teaching of hate for Jews Sob .

Forum List

Back