Chris Pratt, now being blackballed by satanic hollywood.

No child died at Sandy Hoax, dumb ass......not a single soul lost their life. I should think that you would be relieved but then we all know that commies would sacrifice the most innocent of all of us if it served the greater good and furthered the communist agenda where there is no "line in the sand", no deed or tactic too disgusting because it is considered a meritorious deed.... no matter how low in the gutter one must go to achieve the collectivist goals of marxism ....after all, you reside in a city that is a commie stronghold.

Yes, thousands of people were making it up, but the Porta-potties, that's where you had them!!!

Maybe they snuck those kids out and "spirit cooked" them in the non-existant basement of that place in Washington.

No child died at Sandy Hoax, dumb ass......not a single soul lost their life. I should think that you would be relieved but then we all know that commies would sacrifice the most innocent of all of us if it served the greater good and furthered the communist agenda where there is no "line in the sand", no deed or tactic too disgusting because it is considered a meritorious deed.... no matter how low in the gutter one must go to achieve the collectivist goals of marxism ....after all, you reside in a city that is a commie stronghold.

Yes, thousands of people were making it up, but the Porta-potties, that's where you had them!!!

Maybe they snuck those kids out and "spirit cooked" them in the non-existant basement of that place in Washington.

Thousands? Hardly.......we have been over this. Whom are you trying to convince? Me or yourself by repeating the same shit verbatim?

What kids are you speaking of? The same dozen or so kids that were shown where they changed places in line? Because there isn't a single picture showing the other 450 plus kids being evacuated and the one dash cam video (with no time stamp) that was released under the FOIA when this mass evacuation taking place shows a state trooper laying out a buffet of cold cuts, chips and Gatorade on the hood of his crusier....not exactly the kind of thing that a state trooper would do during an alleged crisis and especially at 10:00 am in the morning....unless this footage with no time stamp was actually taken during the capstone drill that took place in early October, perhaps? You just keep walking into the uppercuts and never offered anything in the way of a decent rebuttal or have refuted what I have brought forth at all.

Your cyber dime, Joseph...spend it however you wish but you are sorely mistaken if you actually believe that I would ever stop exposing this psy-op.....not gonna happen.

Thousands? Hardly.......we have been over this. Whom are you trying to convince? Me or yourself by repeating the same shit verbatim?

Well, no, you've been over this... but your explanations are crazy. 28,000 people live in Newton. They'd know if the elementary school was closed or not. They'd know if a massacre happened there or not.

You are a fucking crazy person... and frankly, I don't know what happened to you in in your life to make you this evil, but GET FUCKING HELP!!!

Forum List

Back