Chris Kyle killer sure looks to be insane to me

I heard they found drug stuff in his room, like a glass pipe. It makes more sense to me he fried his brain with meth or something. But they had to chase him for 20 minutes so he knew it was wrong. So he did know right from wrong and not clinically insane.

• Banned
I heard they found drug stuff in his room, like a glass pipe. It makes more sense to me he fried his brain with meth or something. But they had to chase him for 20 minutes so he knew it was wrong. So he did know right from wrong and not clinically insane.
You "heard" =/= not insane?

Good grief. I certainly have an opinion but I don't for a second believe I know all the facts of the case in order to make a claim like that.

Do not worry about how he is sentenced in Texas. Keep in mind he killed an American warrior born in Texas. The tweets coming out of the TDC (Texas Department of Corrections) are flying everywhere and the inmates can't wait to get him in.

You "heard" =/= not insane?

Good grief. I certainly have an opinion but I don't for a second believe I know all the facts of the case in order to make a claim like that.
I didn't claim to. Read slower.

If you fry all these mentally ill people that commit murder, they won't murder again...and cost us a lifetime of upkeep...you liberals should like that!

Insanity shouldn't be a defense or mitigating factor. If you commit murder, I don't care why you did it, you should forefeit your life in return.

Forum List

Back