Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

Judging by the amount of bandwith wasted by your flaming animosity and lack of substance so far I would have to agree with you.
considering that i wouldn't need to make those posts if the massive amount of stupidity flowing from troofers and birfers and other Alex Jones devotees would just shut the fuck up and seek out professional help

Yes, when flaming fails to stop hard questions the second recourse of the weak mind is to call into question the authors mental state! Very predictable.
when facts dont work, and you continue to state things that have been proven to be WRONG< then YES i will challenge your mental state

considering that i wouldn't need to make those posts if the massive amount of stupidity flowing from troofers and birfers and other Alex Jones devotees would just shut the fuck up and seek out professional help

Yes, when flaming fails to stop hard questions the second recourse of the weak mind is to call into question the authors mental state! Very predictable.
when facts dont work, and you continue to state things that have been proven to be WRONG< then YES i will challenge your mental state

But I have made no such statements so the only thing you'll be arguing with is your own self.

But I have made no such statements so the only thing you'll be arguing with is your own self.
bullshit
you have implied it
i recognize your shtick

The coincidences about 9-11 are what makes the conspiracy compelling. I mean, what a coincidence that you have the worst president in human histories little brother running security at world trade. What a coincidence that all of these buildings collapsed into nice little piles of rubble etc. What a coincidence that after the end of the cold war future BA officials were writing about how they sought a modern day "pearl harbor" to solidify public opinion in order to enact their foreign policy in the mideast. The coincidences are huge and I think instead of belittling "truthers" because they are trying to prove something that ultimately they'll never be able to prove is a bit rash. Crashing a plane into a building is no different than burning down your own Reichstag so if the history of war in western culture is any indicator, then the destruction of those towers is a fluke because the government wasn't involved in their destruction.

yeah exactly,thats why it is so appropriate to call the people who accept the 9/11 fairy tales of the governments coincidence theorists.:lol:

Rules and Guidelines
Please read our rules carefully before starting to post in our Forums. - - -
Introduce Yourself (5 Viewing)

I
ntroduce yourself to the rest of the community. Peace
by Gatekeeper Today 02:26 PM 871 17,500
Announcements and Feedback
Announcements from the USMB staff. Also post your feedback and questions here. What is a reputation comment?
by Xenophon Today 01:40 PM 555 13,357
US Discussion

Current Events (23 Viewing)
Homeland issues and news Modern Day Civil War.
by Gunny Today 02:28 PM 13,366 283,003
Politics (52 Viewing)
Discuss government policies and candidates... Leaked: Democrats Lied Again
by Zoom-boing Today 02:35 PM 15,593 421,880

Congress (5 Viewing)
The latest greatest antics of our elected representatives. The Most Ethical and...
by Mr.Fitnah Today 11:54 AM 3,790 91,192
Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare (34 Viewing) Great News! Just Wait Until...
by rdean Today 02:34 PM 1,064 31,094
Media (18 Viewing)

Media personalities, coverage, etc Fair & Balanced My Ass
by Dogbert Today 02:34 PM 921 33,300

Immigration/Illegal Immigration (4 Viewing) Killing of 3 from US
by Angelhair Today 07:06 AM 370 8,285

Stock Market (1 Viewing)
Investing in the stock market. Stocks, ETFs, Mutual funds and more. Federal Reserve Lost in Court...
by Dogbert Today 12:27 PM 204 2,951

Law and Justice System (5 Viewing
)
For those who want to speak about legal issues Mississippi School does the...
by tha malcontent Today 02:10 PM 1,416 55,636
Environment (1 Viewing) Americans' Global Warming...
by mdn2000 Today 02:24 PM 793 25,262

Education and History (7 Viewing)
Past US events and the basis for our future Whether or not this is...
by mdn2000 Today 02:34 PM 820 22,375
Energy (1 Viewing)
Oil, Drilling & Alternative Energies Extreme Nuclear Makeover
by mdn2000 Yesterday 10:09 PM 159 5,027

Economy (5 Viewing
)
Discuss economic policy and wallstreet Who gave us this debt? Well,...
by Vast LWC Today 02:01 PM 2,816 49,785

Science and Technology (3 Viewing
)
Developments that shape how we live our lives Immortality
by midcan5 Today 11:42 AM 802 12,685
Religion and Ethics (19 Viewing)
Religion, Philosophy and the discussion of right and wrong Islam forbids
by Tom Clancy Today 02:10 PM 2,802 127,346

Health and Lifestyle (4 Viewing)
Physical, Mental, Relationship Issues Salt Limits in Prepared Meals...
by Annie Today 06:59 AM 1,109 35,161

Military (7 Viewing)

Armed force strategies, news and comments US General says gays played a...
by &#9773;proletarian&#9773; Today 01:23 PM 953 19,017

Conspiracy Theories (39 Viewing)
The eots Zone Choose your "Facts" about...
by 9/11 inside job Today 02:35 PM 1,103 52,943

Race Relations/Racism (19 Viewing)

Coincidence means absolutely nothing.

Show me a video that picked up the audio of hundreds of explosions that would have been necessary to bring down the towers. With out that the 911 commissions report stands.

Coincidence means absolutely nothing.

Show me a video that picked up the audio of hundreds of explosions that would have been necessary to bring down the towers. With out that the 911 commissions report stands.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4dVo5QgYg]YouTube - EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY! / MacQueen NYFD 9/11 witnesses[/ame]

ah, that must have been the one that was over dubbed with expolsive sounds

Id-Eots is such and Id-Eot

The coincidences about 9-11 are what makes the conspiracy compelling. I mean, what a coincidence that you have the worst president in human histories little brother running security at world trade. What a coincidence that all of these buildings collapsed into nice little piles of rubble etc. What a coincidence that after the end of the cold war future BA officials were writing about how they sought a modern day "pearl harbor" to solidify public opinion in order to enact their foreign policy in the mideast. The coincidences are huge and I think instead of belittling "truthers" because they are trying to prove something that ultimately they'll never be able to prove is a bit rash. Crashing a plane into a building is no different than burning down your own Reichstag so if the history of war in western culture is any indicator, then the destruction of those towers is a fluke because the government wasn't involved in their destruction.

I love the historical false flag analogies.

"Oh, once it happened in Nazi Germany. And once it happened at the Gulf of Tonkin."

Yeah, and what about the billion other times when it was foreigners, not people's own governments, who attacked their people?

THAT logic doesn't seem to register with twoofers....

Last edited:

I love the historical false flag analogies.

"Oh, once it happened in Nazi Germany. And once it happened at the Gulf of Tonkin."

Yeah, and what about the billion other times when it was foreigners, not people's own governments, who attacked their people?

THAT logic doesn't seem to register with twoofers....

Say what debwunker ? a billion other times we were attacked by foreign terrorist or nations ?...link please ?

Some dope on here posted a video that showed some guy being interviewed. Being interviewed was an employee that worked the weekend before 9-11 in which the Towers were powered down for 30+ hours for maintenance on the buildings. The suggestion is that this was when two of the biggest buildings in the world were wired with explosives.Just think of the huge amount of explosives needed to accomplish this.Just think of how much time would be needed to get into the core of the building or to plant the explosives around the outside of the buildings where the true support of the towers were.We are dealing with people here who say crazy shit because they want attention,want to be different from any sane person who saw what happened that day.

The facts are that there are no existing tapes of any type or quality that were recorded that day, which captured any type of demolition explosions.

This is what a demolition looks like and sounds like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ng5qwtR59A]YouTube - coolest building implosion[/ame]

Notice the explosions and flashes before the building actually falls. These things were absent on 9-11-01.

Some dope on here posted a video that showed some guy being interviewed. Being interviewed was an employee that worked the weekend before 9-11 in which the Towers were powered down for 30+ hours for maintenance on the buildings. The suggestion is that this was when two of the biggest buildings in the world were wired with explosives.Just think of the huge amount of explosives needed to accomplish this.Just think of how much time would be needed to get into the core of the building or to plant the explosives around the outside of the buildings where the true support of the towers were.We are dealing with people here who say crazy shit because they want attention,want to be different from any sane person who saw what happened that day.

so your bullshit explains the collapse of three buildings how ?

My BS is that two planes crashed into the twin towers full of jet fuel,the crashes severely compromised the integrity of the structure and the fires fueled by jet fuel weakened the beams.The weight of the floors above combined with the weakened floors below it caused the upper floors to fall,the accumulating weight of each floor added up and the building collapsed from the weight of the floors above.

Your explanation,thermite charges,black OPS MISSION,Dick Cheney,Bush and at the end you scream out.....HALIBURTON....then go on your way.

My BS is that two planes crashed into the twin towers full of jet fuel,the crashes severely compromised the integrity of the structure and the fires fueled by jet fuel weakened the beams.The weight of the floors above combined with the weakened floors below it caused the upper floors to fall,the accumulating weight of each floor added up and the building collapsed from the weight of the floors above.

Your explanation,thermite charges,black OPS MISSION,Dick Cheney,Bush and at the end you scream out.....HALIBURTON....then go on your way.

the lead fire investigator at NIST seriously questions this report and the procedures used in the investigation

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Forum List

Back