Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

Post of the year; right there. That is why you see the term "the elite" now used instead of the Bush Administration since they are no longer there to ignore these loons.

As for the collapse, as the building fell, stuff was hurled upward momentarily and after the progressive collapse started.

As the floors and ceilings bowed inward, they brought the walls in with them since they were bolted to those walls as shown here:
wtcExtColumnsLarge.jpg

Finally, as the welds and bolts holding the walls to the floors and ceilings gave way, the walls "snapped" back into place and broke away.

wtc191.gif

If the angle of deterioration was intense enough, the "snap back" was almost upward--from an 8 to a 2 on the clock for example. So that is why you see upward debris.

When one considers that the fire was hotter in some places than others and fire retarding compounds were likely still intact opposite the impact zone, the bolts and welds in those less-effected areas would be responsible for holding up entire floors; sort of like you trying to pick up your entire dining room table by grabbing one edge with one hand and lifting it above your head while holding it perfectly still. So when the weight caused it to fracture, the steel on the outside of the building fell away as well or fell inward in many cases depending on where the load was at the time.

For the "sideways" hurling; I have no doubt that as the progressive collapse progressed downward, pieces were hurled onto the opposite side of the unbalanced load; much like you'd see is you were sitting alone on a see-saw and Jupiter collided with the other end of the device; you'd end up on the opposite side of Jupiter from where you started.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
i emailed the guy, he wishes you morons would stop using him to support your bullshit as he doesnt support ANYTHING you do

stop lying divemoroncon you sent no such E-mail and received no such reply..you just lie

Post of the year; right there. That is why you see the term "the elite" now used instead of the Bush Administration since they are no longer there to ignore these loons.

As for the collapse, as the building fell, stuff was hurled upward momentarily and after the progressive collapse started.

As the floors and ceilings bowed inward, they brought the walls in with them since they were bolted to those walls as shown here:
wtcExtColumnsLarge.jpg

Finally, as the welds and bolts holding the walls to the floors and ceilings gave way, the walls "snapped" back into place and broke away.

wtc191.gif

If the angle of deterioration was intense enough, the "snap back" was almost upward--from an 8 to a 2 on the clock for example. So that is why you see upward debris.

When one considers that the fire was hotter in some places than others and fire retarding compounds were likely still intact opposite the impact zone, the bolts and welds in those less-effected areas would be responsible for holding up entire floors; sort of like you trying to pick up your entire dining room table by grabbing one edge with one hand and lifting it above your head while holding it perfectly still. So when the weight caused it to fracture, the steel on the outside of the building fell away as well or fell inward in many cases depending on where the load was at the time.

For the "sideways" hurling; I have no doubt that as the progressive collapse progressed downward, pieces were hurled onto the opposite side of the unbalanced load; much like you'd see is you were sitting alone on a see-saw and Jupiter collided with the other end of the device; you'd end up on the opposite side of Jupiter from where you started.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
i emailed the guy, he wishes you morons would stop using him to support your bullshit as he doesnt support ANYTHING you do

:lol::lol:

No doubt...

back your claims or shut the fuck up liar..YOU lied about sending an e-mail and the response you claimed you reached up into your ass a pulled that lie out and posted it
wrong and no
i will not post the full content of the email because it contains personal info that you do not need

i wont post my or his personal contact info so fucking retarded troofers can harass either of us

Last edited:
back your claims or shut the fuck up liar..you lied about sending an e-mail and the response you claimed you reached up into your ass a pulled that lie out and posted it
wrong and no
i will not post the full content of the email because it contains personal info that you do not need

i wont post my or his personal contact info so fucking retards troofers can harass either of us

you lie..you made the story up, it has no bases in fact...you could remove any personal information ..but you can not because it is all a fabrication a lie and you couldn't even draft a believable fake due to your limited abilities

Last edited:
back your claims or shut the fuck up liar..you lied about sending an e-mail and the response you claimed you reached up into your ass a pulled that lie out and posted it
wrong and no

i wont post my or his personal contact info so fucking retards troofers can harass either of us

you lie..you made the story up, it has no bases in fact...you could remove any personal information ..but you can not because it is all a fabrication a lie and you couldn't even draft a believable fake due to your limited abilities
and even if i did post it
you would do just the same fucking bullshit you are doing NOW
claim it was made up
so NOPE, you suck, he thinks you fucking morons are CRAZY

Last edited:
wrong and no

bases like first, second and third??

or bases like nellis, fort dix and andrews?

wrong and no

bases like first, second and third??

or bases like nellis, fort dix and andrews?
he needs to go smoke another joint

Right, divecon sent a email to.Dr. Quintiere .because he has secret acess to his e-mail adress twoofers are not privy to and received a response saying twooofers piss him off and he supports nothing they do..but it is a secret to be kept just between him divemoroncon...lol...I can see it all now

dear dr Quintiere
i thnk twoofers are MORONS
LIARS what do you think ?

sincerly divemoroncon

Right, divecon sent a email to.Dr. Quintiere .because he has secret acess to his e-mail adress twoofers are not privy to and received a response saying twooofers piss him off and he supports nothing they do..but it is a secret to be kept just between him divemoroncon...lol...I can see it all now

dear dr Quintiere
i thnk twoofers are MORONS
LIARS what do you think ?

sincerly divemoroncon

thats it? thats your proof? you dont know the email address so divecon must not know it too? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back