Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

No one cares what a book from thousands of years ago says. It's illegal in today's world to "resettle" in other worlds illegally occupy.
Your own Koran says the same, stupid.

You believe the Koran is not real. So invalid argument. And it says otherwise either way.
Of course the Koran is based on lies and distortions of other religions. That goes without saying. I'm just pointing out what your own Koran says. Are you a believer in your own Koran?

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Hadith does say jews will be in Israel again. And that prophecy already happened. Now the last prophecy is Israel's destruction. Allahu Ahkbar.

Your own Koran says the same, stupid.

You believe the Koran is not real. So invalid argument. And it says otherwise either way.
Of course the Koran is based on lies and distortions of other religions. That goes without saying. I'm just pointing out what your own Koran says. Are you a believer in your own Koran?

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Do you think that would serve as a deed in court?

jus' askin'...

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

Do you think that would serve as a deed in court?

jus' askin'...

Well no, and I don't believe the Koran bullshit. But Because is going against his own religion, false as it is.

most muslims never read the koran-----they get to know what their leaders want them to know-----is in it -------but I have never encountered any other people so convinced in its ABSOLUTE VALIDITY word for word------and its ABSOLUTE CLARITY -----muslims are told to believe that the koran states the ONE AND ONLY TRUTH----with perfect clarity----no need to "interpret"-------funny thing is they have managed so SOPHISTRY themselves out of the zionist lines in the koran by ---some kind of------well-----"since the jews reject allah and his final rapist" that land promise is OFF

most muslims never read the koran-----they get to know what their leaders want them to know-----is in it -------but I have never encountered any other people so convinced in its ABSOLUTE VALIDITY word for word------and its ABSOLUTE CLARITY -----muslims are told to believe that the koran states the ONE AND ONLY TRUTH----with perfect clarity----no need to "interpret"-------funny thing is they have managed so SOPHISTRY themselves out of the zionist lines in the koran by ---some kind of------well-----"since the jews reject allah and his final rapist" that land promise is OFF

Uh yeah we have. You don't only pick one verse that speaks of Moses thousands of years ago. That verse if of Moses people. That's it

who is "we" I have known dozens of Iranian muslims------NONE OF THEM EVER READ THE KORAN------I have know Scores of pakistani and indian muslims----NONE OF THEM EVER READ IT EITHER-------I never asked the arabic speakers if they read it your comment about moses did not make sense-----but it is ok------you probaby get whatever it is you think you know about moses-----from the koran

who is "we" I have known dozens of Iranian muslims------NONE OF THEM EVER READ THE KORAN------I have know Scores of pakistani and indian muslims----NONE OF THEM EVER READ IT EITHER-------I never asked the arabic speakers if they read it your comment about moses did not make sense-----but it is ok------you probaby get whatever it is you think you know about moses-----from the koran

And??

Back on topic.....he's gonna be there for 4 days and present lectures throughout the trip

And??

and nothing----it was my impression that you contested my statement that most muslims never read the koran-------the fact is that at least half the muslims in the world are illiterate-------and-----the next fact is that the people I knew were mostly highly educated------The data indicates that most muslims never read the koran The people who wrote the koran knew nothing much about Moses----except what they thought that their christian and jewish informants had told them --------

And??

and nothing----it was my impression that you contested my statement that most muslims never read the koran-------the fact is that at least half the muslims in the world are illiterate-------and-----the next fact is that the people I knew were mostly highly educated------The data indicates that most muslims never read the koran The people who wrote the koran knew nothing much about Moses----except what they thought that their christian and jewish informants had told them --------

Irosie I'm gonna remember this post for a long time, this will go against your argument muslims are commanded to this and that. Since half of them can't read, ...okay.

You know nothing of the Koran. Except your Jewish opinion. That Christians and Muslims are false religions.

Also present the data.

Hadith does say jews will be in Israel again. And that prophecy already happened. Now the last prophecy is Israel's destruction. Allahu Ahkbar.

If Allah is so great, than why are so many Muslims being killed by Muslims?

Israel will never be destroyed, you terrorist camel fucker

Irosie I'm gonna remember this post for a long time, this will go against your argument muslims are commanded to this and that. Since half of them can't read, ...okay.

You know nothing of the Koran. Except your Jewish opinion. That Christians and Muslims are false religions.

Also present the data.

'because habibi' perhaps you have not noticed-----I never QUOTE the koran---I read it but never quote it------so if you wish to argue that I POSTED THAT THE KORAN SAYS THIS OR THAT TO MUSLIMS ---AND SINCE I SAID HALF CANNOT READ--THEN THE KORAN CANNOT SAY ANYTHING TO MOST MUSLIMS-------nope habibi-----I never quote the koran ------what I do is POINT OUT ASPECTS OF SHARIAH LAW the laws by which muslims live-------the average muslims neither reads NOR INTERPRETS the KORAN-----"KORANIC SCHOLARS" invented shariah law as an interpretation of the koran. Now be a good boy and try not to be stupid

If Allah is so great, than why are so many Muslims being killed by Muslims?

Israel will never be destroyed, you terrorist camel fucker

Toastman anybody at home!? People die moron. That doesn't make God any less greater or more great. He's great because he made life and death.

Last edited:

Also present the data.

'because habibi' perhaps you have not noticed-----I never QUOTE the koran---I read it but never quote it------so if you wish to argue that I POSTED THAT THE KORAN SAYS THIS OR THAT TO MUSLIMS ---AND SINCE I SAID HALF CANNOT READ--THEN THE KORAN CANNOT SAY ANYTHING TO MOST MUSLIMS-------nope habibi-----I never quote the koran ------what I do is POINT OUT ASPECTS OF SHARIAH LAW the laws by which muslims live-------the average muslims neither reads NOR INTERPRETS the KORAN-----"KORANIC SCHOLARS" invented shariah law as an interpretation of the koran. Now be a good boy and try not to be stupid

You're off on Islamic history. Islamic history is to be presented by Muslims. Not jews.

et al,

Whether you like Dr Noam Chomsky, or not, he is brilliant in many ways, and is one of those very few people who can take those of us, with ordinary intellectual capacity, and invoke an emotion - inspiring us to take a position, we would not otherwise give any consideration to at all. Some people have pinned Chomsky with the usual tags of linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, logician, historian, political critic, and activist; but what Chomsky really is - is an enlightened observer. While the usual litany of tags are applicable, they are nothing more than a list of tools Chomsky brings to the table to help shed light on the core issues and ignite the discussion. Chomsky brings to the debate in the same refined talent as does the cabinet maker brings to carpentry. While he has faith and belief in the position he takes, it is often the case that he is just as happy to see his opinion and perspective trigger a sincere intellectual response (differing from an emotional outburst); even if it is an opposition view.

Dr Chomsky, Jewish himself, is often criticized and demonized by opponents as being a anti-semitic and taking positions that counter Israeli policy and positions; as well as his critical view of US Foreign Policy. But rarely are any of his major points of fact found to be misleading or untrue. What is debatable are the interpretations assigned to these facts and the consequences. This has been exemplified most recently in the case of the US Veto of a Two-State Solution.

Dr Chomsky is not a US Diplomat or Foreign Service Officer. He is an academician with view of interest (otherwise we wouldn't even know his name). He has his own experiences and continues to add to those experiences. Travel to Palestine should not be a point for which we should challenge his motives or his position. Either his facts are correct, or they are not. And it is by that standard that we should address the Chomsky Points and his interpretations. It should not be based on the resulting image and shadows cast upon Israel and US Policy and interference in the peace process.

Most Respectfully,
R
How about we take a listen to someone who was on the inside of Hamas, like the son of one of the Hamas founders / leaders?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPPndMLNaIQ]Son of Hamas (Part One): Insider's Look at Terror - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM]Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad' - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back