Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

Eat shit and get lost to the shithole you came from, ya Muslim IslamoNazi donkey asshole.

Ha Ha Ha! You Israeli Firster piece of dirt, garbage, junk, bigoted, Fascist nazi, eat shit. Go back to Israel where you belong. As for the rest. You are making up your opinions.

Hereafter means Forever. And you should take down that picture of the terrorists, because you are perpetuating the stereotypes that you don't want others to portray. You can't have it both ways.

Get out of your fantasy world old man. Resistance is Resistance. Everybody knows Palestinians have every right to fight back. The picture is referring to a great speech about Israel's propaganda.

You believe the Koran is not real. So invalid argument. And it says otherwise either way.
Of course the Koran is based on lies and distortions of other religions. That goes without saying. I'm just pointing out what your own Koran says. Are you a believer in your own Koran?

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Do you think that would serve as a deed in court?

jus' askin'...
No, we are strictly talking what's inside the religious books. The tens of thousands of physical artifacts and archeological sites, and the ZERO Arab Palestinian ones that can be found in Israel, provide ample proof in a court of law that Israel is indeed ancient Jewish land.

Ha Ha Ha! You Israeli Firster piece of dirt, garbage, junk, bigoted, Fascist nazi, eat shit. Go back to Israel where you belong. As for the rest. You are making up your opinions.

Hereafter means Forever. And you should take down that picture of the terrorists, because you are perpetuating the stereotypes that you don't want others to portray. You can't have it both ways.

Get out of your fantasy world old man. Resistance is Resistance. Everybody knows Palestinians have every right to fight back. The picture is referring to a great speech about Israel's propaganda.
Arabs lost, not once but many times. Get over it.

Eat shit and get lost to the shithole you came from, ya Muslim IslamoNazi donkey asshole.

He likes it only one way, in the Mohammad, I mean ass. LOL

Naom Chomsky makes first visit to Gaza | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

(JTA) – Noam Chomsky, the prominent American academic and critic of Israel, has made his first trip to the Gaza Strip.

Chomsky, who is Jewish, is a professor of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is a frequent critic of American foreign policy and Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

He was in the Gaza Strip for a conference at the Islamic University, according to Agence France-Presse.

"Our trip to Gaza was very difficult, but we arrived here and I saw several things which I hoped before to see," Chomsky said in remarks broadcast on Palestinian television from the university on Thursday evening.

In May 2010, Israel barred Chomsky from entering the West Bank, where he was to deliver a lecture. He finally broadcast his speech by video link from Jordan.

Chomsky, traveling with an academic delegation, coordinated his entry into Gaza through the Rafah crossing with Egyptian authorities,Jamal al-Khudari, head of the university’s administrative board, told the news agency.

On Saturday, Chomsky was to deliver a speech on the Arab Spring and the future of foreign policy in the region. He will also meet with NGOs, especially human rights groups and tour refugee camps, al-Khadari said.

Try harder Zionazi. You fucking fail in every post. Trolling bigot.

Gee, are you upset? Can I help in the purchase of a suicide bomb for you? Inshallah.

Go cry more asshole. Ha Ha Ha! No one gets offended by a Zionists supremacist. Stupid fool

(JTA) – Noam Chomsky, the prominent American academic and critic of Israel, has made his first trip to the Gaza Strip.

Chomsky, who is Jewish, is a professor of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is a frequent critic of American foreign policy and Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

He was in the Gaza Strip for a conference at the Islamic University, according to Agence France-Presse.

"Our trip to Gaza was very difficult, but we arrived here and I saw several things which I hoped before to see," Chomsky said in remarks broadcast on Palestinian television from the university on Thursday evening.

In May 2010, Israel barred Chomsky from entering the West Bank, where he was to deliver a lecture. He finally broadcast his speech by video link from Jordan.

Chomsky, traveling with an academic delegation, coordinated his entry into Gaza through the Rafah crossing with Egyptian authorities,Jamal al-Khudari, head of the university’s administrative board, told the news agency.

On Saturday, Chomsky was to deliver a speech on the Arab Spring and the future of foreign policy in the region. He will also meet with NGOs, especially human rights groups and tour refugee camps, al-Khadari said.

Since the exodus there have always been Jews working with the enemies of the Jews that just the way it is

Since the exodus there have always been Jews working with the enemies of the Jews that just the way it is
A very true statement. Having traitors is not exclusive to Jews.

Chomsky makes first Gaza visit - Israel News, Ynetnews

Jewish-American scholar and activist Noam Chomsky reportedly called for an end to Israel's siege of Gaza, on his first ever visit to the Hamas-ruled enclave on Thursday.

Chomsky, who was in the Gaza Strip for a conference at the Islamic University, called "to end the Israeli siege on Gaza," a member of Gaza's legislative council and head of the university's administrative board, Jamal al-Khudari, told AFP.

"The Palestinian people have a right to live peacefully and in freedom," Khudari also quoted Chomsky as saying.

"Chomsky: Israel has persecution complex

"During meeting with Hezbollah spiritual leader Fadlallah, Jewish-American professor says mentality of madness rules many in Israel..."

"It is not possible to foresee what Israel will do, because if it feels besieged it could turn aggressive, Chomsky said. Israelis' actions are based on a persecution complex, meaning that aggression would not be an option again except out of a 'mentality of madness' which rules many in Israel."

Gee, you think?

Chomsky: Israel has persecution complex - Israel News, Ynetnews

Wow I never knew he would visit Gaza. Good for him.

The Islamist will use this liberal self hating Jew for all he's worth..... Then? They'll slit his throat

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=related[/ame]
Fuck you and the Gipper

A Q and A with Noam Chomsky:

"Some critisize you (Chomsky) as the most militant American among those who are opponent to Israel, some say that you, as a jew, hates yourself. How are comes that you criticizing Israel in such manner?

"The charges are interesting. Those who know the Bible know their origins. The charges trace back to King Ahab, who was the epitome of evil in the Bible.

"King Ahab condemned the Prophet Elijah as a hater of Israel.

"The flatterers at King Ahab's court agreed. Elijah was a 'self-hating Jew,' to borrow the terminology of the contemporary flatterers at the court, because he was criticizing the policies of the King and calling for justice and respect for human rights."

On the US and the Middle East, Noam Chomsky interviewed by Hawzheen O. Kareem

Tinnie and BecauseIKnow, I have two questions:

How many Israelis would die if Israel left the West Bank to the Palis

and

How many Israelis would die if Israel didn't control Gaza

Just give me an estimate

Either way it would be a half assed move by Israel that would not change much.

The question should be how many Palestinians have died due to Israel's blockade against the Gaza Strip
Believe me, more Muslims have died in their poverty-stricken countries. Do you think the Palestinians actually look undernourished to you? They seem to have the energy to run around shooting their weapons in the air, while the Muslims in places like Somalia are dropping dead in the roads of starvation. I know you want to help your fellow Muslims, so instead of being so busy on a message board, how about you go out and collect some money for UNICEF and CARE to help your fellow Muslims in need. You just can't leave it up to the non Muslims in America to be the ones contributing toward helping your starving brethren.

Either way it would be a half assed move by Israel that would not change much.

The question should be how many Palestinians have died due to Israel's blockade against the Gaza Strip
Believe me, more Muslims have died in their poverty-stricken countries. Do you think the Palestinians actually look undernourished to you? They seem to have the energy to run around shooting their weapons in the air, while the Muslims in places like Somalia are dropping dead in the roads of starvation. I know you want to help your fellow Muslims, so instead of being so busy on a message board, how about you go out and collect some money for UNICEF and CARE to help your fellow Muslims in need. You just can't leave it up to the non Muslims in America to be the ones contributing toward helping your starving brethren.

I'm not referring to starvation. I did do volunteer work with the UNICEF when I was in Gaza a year ago. Eventually I will go to those other countries to do volunteer work.

How come there are no reports from this group about what is happening in Muslim countries with regard to people starving and the soldiers stealing the aid that manages to come through. Could it be that they are afraid to go into many Muslim countries since they fear they might be killed?

There are plenty. But you won't see them in the Israeli Palestinian section.

Wow I never knew he would visit Gaza. Good for him.

The Islamist will use this liberal self hating Jew for all he's worth..... Then? They'll slit his throat

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=related]Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]
Fuck you and the Gipper

A Q and A with Noam Chomsky:

"Some critisize you (Chomsky) as the most militant American among those who are opponent to Israel, some say that you, as a jew, hates yourself. How are comes that you criticizing Israel in such manner?

"The charges are interesting. Those who know the Bible know their origins. The charges trace back to King Ahab, who was the epitome of evil in the Bible.

"King Ahab condemned the Prophet Elijah as a hater of Israel.

"The flatterers at King Ahab's court agreed. Elijah was a 'self-hating Jew,' to borrow the terminology of the contemporary flatterers at the court, because he was criticizing the policies of the King and calling for justice and respect for human rights."

On the US and the Middle East, Noam Chomsky interviewed by Hawzheen O. Kareem

Chomsky the linguist knows all...Cult follower:eusa_clap:

Chomsky makes people stupid. In this sense, he’s more like a cult leader or a New Age guru than an intellectual. He allows people to be comfortable with their prejudices and their hatreds, and he undercuts their ability to think in a critical manner. To an extent, this has to do with his use of emotional and moral blackmail. Since he portrays everyone who disagrees with him as evil, if you do agree with him you must be on the side of good and right. This is essentially a kind of secular puritanism, and it’s very appealing to many people, for obvious reasons, I think. We all want to think well of ourselves, whether we deserve it or not.

Noam Chomsky: The Last Totalitarian

How come there are no reports from this group about what is happening in Muslim countries with regard to people starving and the soldiers stealing the aid that manages to come through. Could it be that they are afraid to go into many Muslim countries since they fear they might be killed?

do you know how to read. AI has comdemned human rights abuses in many countries, and they do not leave muslim countries unscathed. must you aleays divert. your bigotry is really showing through.

Chomsky may not please everyone, but the mere fact of criticizing and pointing out defects does not make one 'anti'. He should be regarded as an intellectual hero, but emotions on the part of thought-challenged 'patriots' have made him anathema.

Chomsky may not please everyone, but the mere fact of criticizing and pointing out defects does not make one 'anti'. He should be regarded as an intellectual hero, but emotions on the part of thought-challenged 'patriots' have made him anathema.

:clap2:

I just read some of the last few pages in this thread, and BecauseIKnow keeps getting owned by Roudy hahaahaha !!

BecauseiKnow keeps contradicting himself and Roudy proving that everything BecauseIKnow says is FALSE !

Even when in the Koran it says that Israel is for us, he doesn't want to believe it.

Forum List

Back