Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

Tinnie and BecauseIKnow, I have two questions:

How many Israelis would die if Israel left the West Bank to the Palis

and

How many Israelis would die if Israel didn't control Gaza

Just give me an estimate

Good post. Chomsky is a brilliant man. Even though I never agree with anyone 100%, I do agree with him on most issues. He seems to have a good handle on world affairs.
I read a news clip the other day that a frenzy of creativity is one sign of mental illness. You could look it up. Chomsky is very creative.
BTW, there are many articles on this subject. Google-creativity,mental illness.

More Evidence Linking Creativity, Mental Illness - Health News and Views - Health.com

All Polymaths like Aristotle, Da Vinci, Einsten and Chomsky, are a little crazy and think outside your box...we're so glad you are COMPLETELY sane...LOL

and

Just give me an estimate

Either way it would be a half assed move by Israel that would not change much.

and

Just give me an estimate

Either way it would be a half assed move by Israel that would not change much.

The question should be how many Palestinians have died due to Israel's blockade against the Gaza Strip

tinnie and becauseiknow, i have two questions:

How many israelis would die if israel left the west bank to the palis

and

how many israelis would die if israel didn't control gaza

just give me an estimate

either way it would be a half assed move by israel that would not change much.

the question should be how many palestinians have died due to israel's blockade against the gaza strip

Tinnie and BecauseIDon'tKnow, please answer my question. Give me a rough estimate

The "siege" is over----Gaza has a LONG WIDE OPENED border with friendly Egypt

Then let the ship pass through today you scum.

I am not "scum" 'because.....the licker of muhummad's shit'

the embargo on ships to Gaza has been endorsed by the UN
BECAUSE the koran-shit licking Hamas has DECLARED in their
charter that they INTEND to destroy Israel and impose the filth of islam
and because the meccaist pimps and whores----CONTINUE to launch bombs
upon Israel hoping to entertain their pig "god" by smashing the brains out of the heads of children-------Israel does PROPERLY demand to inspect those shipments of "chocolate" that magically turn into nail bombs to the delight of the perverted sluts of meccadom------AND
other than shipments of islamic baby murdering weapons there is no NEED for AID ships
----because EVERYTHING is available to Gaza thru the OPENED BORDER OF EGYPT--including chocolate and coriander----except baby murdering weapons. The real reason that Gaza wants ships is to PROTECT
egypt from blame-----when the koran shit licking pigs launch bombs onto the heads of children------the pimps and whores of mecca do not want the BLAME for the weaponry to fall
on the muslim brotherhood dogs in egypt

Judea and Sameria is 3,000 years old. Hasn't been that for thousands of years now
Asshole it has been called Jiddah and Samaria for thousands of years up until Arab animals changed its name to West Bank about 40 years ago.

No it hasn't been for 3,000 years, cry it out bitch.
Actually it's only been since 1948 that Arabs changed Judeah and Samaria to West Bank, you ignorant buffoon. How old are you? 14? Ha ha ha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGYxLWUKwWo&feature=related]Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R0DQg-yNHA]JUDEA & SAMARIA - OR - THE WEST BANK? - YouTube[/ame]

Then let the ship pass through today you scum.

I am not "scum" 'because.....the licker of muhummad's shit'

the embargo on ships to Gaza has been endorsed by the UN
BECAUSE the koran-shit licking Hamas has DECLARED in their
charter that they INTEND to destroy Israel and impose the filth of islam
and because the meccaist pimps and whores----CONTINUE to launch bombs
upon Israel hoping to entertain their pig "god" by smashing the brains out of the heads of children-------Israel does PROPERLY demand to inspect those shipments of "chocolate" that magically turn into nail bombs to the delight of the perverted sluts of meccadom------AND
other than shipments of islamic baby murdering weapons there is no NEED for AID ships
----because EVERYTHING is available to Gaza thru the OPENED BORDER OF EGYPT--including chocolate and coriander----except baby murdering weapons. The real reason that Gaza wants ships is to PROTECT
egypt from blame-----when the koran shit licking pigs launch bombs onto the heads of children------the pimps and whores of mecca do not want the BLAME for the weaponry to fall
on the muslim brotherhood dogs in egypt

So, we can take it that you are upset with Israel's opponents?

Asshole it has been called Jiddah and Samaria for thousands of years up until Arab animals changed its name to West Bank about 40 years ago.

No it hasn't been for 3,000 years, cry it out bitch.
Actually it's only been since 1948 that Arabs changed Judeah and Samaria to West Bank, you ignorant buffoon. How old are you? 14? Ha ha ha.

Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank - YouTube

JUDEA & SAMARIA - OR - THE WEST BANK? - YouTube

In the 1949 UN armistice agreements Palestine was divided into three areas of occupation. One area was called the West Bank, another was called the Gaza Strip, and the other was called Israel.

The Palestinians had nothing to do with it.

HAHAHAHAHAhHahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Danny Ayalon? LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back