Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

et al,

Whether you like Dr Noam Chomsky, or not, he is brilliant in many ways, and is one of those very few people who can take those of us, with ordinary intellectual capacity, and invoke an emotion - inspiring us to take a position, we would not otherwise give any consideration to at all. Some people have pinned Chomsky with the usual tags of linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, logician, historian, political critic, and activist; but what Chomsky really is - is an enlightened observer. While the usual litany of tags are applicable, they are nothing more than a list of tools Chomsky brings to the table to help shed light on the core issues and ignite the discussion. Chomsky brings to the debate in the same refined talent as does the cabinet maker brings to carpentry. While he has faith and belief in the position he takes, it is often the case that he is just as happy to see his opinion and perspective trigger a sincere intellectual response (differing from an emotional outburst); even if it is an opposition view.

Dr Chomsky, Jewish himself, is often criticized and demonized by opponents as being a anti-semitic and taking positions that counter Israeli policy and positions; as well as his critical view of US Foreign Policy. But rarely are any of his major points of fact found to be misleading or untrue. What is debatable are the interpretations assigned to these facts and the consequences. This has been exemplified most recently in the case of the US Veto of a Two-State Solution.

Dr Chomsky is not a US Diplomat or Foreign Service Officer. He is an academician with view of interest (otherwise we wouldn't even know his name). He has his own experiences and continues to add to those experiences. Travel to Palestine should not be a point for which we should challenge his motives or his position. Either his facts are correct, or they are not. And it is by that standard that we should address the Chomsky Points and his interpretations. It should not be based on the resulting image and shadows cast upon Israel and US Policy and interference in the peace process.

Most Respectfully,
R
How about we take a listen to someone who was on the inside of Hamas, like the of one of the Hamas founders / leaders?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPPndMLNaIQ]Son of Hamas (Part One): Insider's Look at Terror - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM]Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad' - YouTube[/ame]

dude, why would you post videos that contain factual information that contradict everything BIK posts ????

Hadith does say jews will be in Israel again. And that prophecy already happened. Now the last prophecy is Israel's destruction. Allahu Ahkbar.
which part of your own Koran do you not understand? Do you need a translator? LOL

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

And It refers to Moses and his Israelites. Moron. Nothing to do with today. Today is hadith.

et al,

Whether you like Dr Noam Chomsky, or not, he is brilliant in many ways, and is one of those very few people who can take those of us, with ordinary intellectual capacity, and invoke an emotion - inspiring us to take a position, we would not otherwise give any consideration to at all. Some people have pinned Chomsky with the usual tags of linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, logician, historian, political critic, and activist; but what Chomsky really is - is an enlightened observer. While the usual litany of tags are applicable, they are nothing more than a list of tools Chomsky brings to the table to help shed light on the core issues and ignite the discussion. Chomsky brings to the debate in the same refined talent as does the cabinet maker brings to carpentry. While he has faith and belief in the position he takes, it is often the case that he is just as happy to see his opinion and perspective trigger a sincere intellectual response (differing from an emotional outburst); even if it is an opposition view.

Dr Chomsky, Jewish himself, is often criticized and demonized by opponents as being a anti-semitic and taking positions that counter Israeli policy and positions; as well as his critical view of US Foreign Policy. But rarely are any of his major points of fact found to be misleading or untrue. What is debatable are the interpretations assigned to these facts and the consequences. This has been exemplified most recently in the case of the US Veto of a Two-State Solution.

Dr Chomsky is not a US Diplomat or Foreign Service Officer. He is an academician with view of interest (otherwise we wouldn't even know his name). He has his own experiences and continues to add to those experiences. Travel to Palestine should not be a point for which we should challenge his motives or his position. Either his facts are correct, or they are not. And it is by that standard that we should address the Chomsky Points and his interpretations. It should not be based on the resulting image and shadows cast upon Israel and US Policy and interference in the peace process.

Most Respectfully,
R
How about we take a listen to someone who was on the inside of Hamas, like the of one of the Hamas founders / leaders?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPPndMLNaIQ]Son of Hamas (Part One): Insider's Look at Terror - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM]Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad' - YouTube[/ame]

dude, why would you post videos that contain factual information that contradict everything BIK posts ????
Ha ha ha.

Really? Do you think people are that stupid you Zionist animal? I'm sure the FBI would let a Hamas Founder come to the USA. The Hamas Founder is Ahmed Yassin.

And It refers to Moses and his Israelites. Moron. Nothing to do with today. Today is hadith.
Thank you for that intelligent response. NOT.

Are Muslims allergic to the truth? This is from your own Koran, donkey. It clearly gives the land to the JEWS, to dwell in the "hereafter" as in FOREVER. Even your stupid pedophile terrorist theif prophet got that one right. Yet Muslim animals insist on creating their own version. Wow. Mind boggling.

Really? Do you think people are that stupid you Zionist animal? I'm sure the FBI would let a Hamas Founder come to the USA. The Hamas Founder is Ahmed Yassin.
His father was one of the founders, donkey boy. Your strategy of discrediting the inconvenient truth isn't working, it only allows others to embarass and laugh at you more.

Are Muslims allergic to the truth? This is from your own Koran, donkey. It clearly gives the land to the JEWS, to dwell in the "hereafter" as in FOREVER. Even your stupid pedophile terrorist theif prophet got that one right. Yet Muslim animals insist on creating their own version. Wow. Mind boggling.

Deflection. It clearly refers to Moses and the Israelites.

Irosie I'm gonna remember this post for a long time, this will go against your argument muslims are commanded to this and that. Since half of them can't read, ...okay.

You know nothing of the Koran. Except your Jewish opinion. That Christians and Muslims are false religions.

Also present the data.

'because habibi' perhaps you have not noticed-----I never QUOTE the koran---I read it but never quote it------so if you wish to argue that I POSTED THAT THE KORAN SAYS THIS OR THAT TO MUSLIMS ---AND SINCE I SAID HALF CANNOT READ--THEN THE KORAN CANNOT SAY ANYTHING TO MOST MUSLIMS-------nope habibi-----I never quote the koran ------what I do is POINT OUT ASPECTS OF SHARIAH LAW the laws by which muslims live-------the average muslims neither reads NOR INTERPRETS the KORAN-----"KORANIC SCHOLARS" invented shariah law as an interpretation of the koran. Now be a good boy and try not to be stupid

You're off on Islamic history. Islamic history is to be presented by Muslims. Not jews.
Really, so only Greeks can give opinions on the history of ancient Greece, and so on and so forth. So all these professors and educators in various schools and colleges teaching world civilization courses aren't really qualified to render opinions. Well, that is, according to Abdul the Because, our resident Islamist donkey. LOL

[5:20] Recall that Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember GOD's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets from among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people.

[5:21] "O my people, enter the holy land that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

[5:22] They said, "O Moses, there are powerful people in it, and we will not enter it, unless they get out of it. If they get out, we are entering."

The verse right before 21 refers to Moses. You liar

Deflection. It clearly refers to Moses and the Israelites.
And todays Jews are the descendents of Moses and the Israelites, donkey boy. Look, you wanna argue the point, take it up with your pedophile terrorist illiterate prophet. LOL

No they aren't. Like I said it only refers to the land being Jewish before Muhammad and Jesus.

Here are the verses yet again. Notice how Zionists will only show 5:21 and not 5:20?

[5:20] Recall that Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember GOD's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets from among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people.

[5:21] "O my people, enter the holy land that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

[5:22] They said, "O Moses, there are powerful people in it, and we will not enter it, unless they get out of it. If they get out, we are entering."

No they aren't. Like I said it only refers to the land being Jewish before Muhammad and Jesus.

Here are the verses yet again. Notice how Zionists will only show 5:21 and not 5:20?

I will refer to what your own Koran says. Here is the entire relevant verse, in order. Take some Benadryl for your truth allergy, ha ha ha:

Sahih International
Say [to them], "If you possessed the depositories of the mercy of my Lord, then you would withhold out of fear of spending." And ever has man been stingy.

17:101
Sahih International
And We had certainly given Moses nine evident signs, so ask the Children of Israel [about] when he came to them and Pharaoh said to him, "Indeed I think, O Moses, that you are affected by magic."

17:102

Sahih International
[Moses] said, "You have already known that none has sent down these [signs] except the Lord of the heavens and the earth as evidence, and indeed I think, O Pharaoh, that you are destroyed."

17:103
Sahih International
So he intended to drive them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him all together.

17:104
Sahih International
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

17:105
Sahih International
And with the truth We have sent the Qur'an down, and with the truth it has descended. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.

Which part of the above was a lie?

Muslims can twist and turn and play all the word games they want. Funny thing is...In all of the Koran and it's entirety, there is no mention of "Palestinians" nor does Mohammad ever mention or call Israel as "Muslim lands" or even Arab land. Now why is it that even your own prophet makes no mention of this ancient Arab / Muslim "Palestine"?! ha ha ha.

Thanks for allowing me embarass you, and for providing another response where we can laugh at your pathetic lying ass.

Try harder Zionazi. You fucking fail in every post. Trolling bigot.
Eat shit and get lost to the shithole you came from, ya Muslim IslamoNazi donkey asshole.

Ha Ha Ha! You Israeli Firster piece of dirt, garbage, junk, bigoted, Fascist nazi, eat shit. Go back to Israel where you belong. As for the rest. You are making up your opinions.

Try harder Zionazi. You fucking fail in every post. Trolling bigot.
Eat shit and get lost to the shithole you came from, ya Muslim IslamoNazi donkey asshole.

Ha Ha Ha! You Israeli Firster piece of dirt, garbage, junk, bigoted, Fascist nazi, eat shit. Go back to Israel where you belong. As for the rest. You are making up your opinions.

Hereafter means Forever. And you should take down that picture of the terrorists, because you are perpetuating the stereotypes that you don't want others to portray. You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back