Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Chomsky makes first Gaza visit - Israel News, Ynetnews

Jewish-American scholar and activist Noam Chomsky reportedly called for an end to Israel's siege of Gaza, on his first ever visit to the Hamas-ruled enclave on Thursday.

Chomsky, who was in the Gaza Strip for a conference at the Islamic University, called "to end the Israeli siege on Gaza," a member of Gaza's legislative council and head of the university's administrative board, Jamal al-Khudari, told AFP.

"The Palestinian people have a right to live peacefully and in freedom," Khudari also quoted Chomsky as saying.

"Our trip to Gaza was very difficult, but we arrived here and I saw several things which I hoped before to see," Chomsky said in remarks broadcast on Palestinian television from the university on Thursday evening.

In May 2010, Israel barred Chomsky from entering the West Bank, where he was to deliver a lecture. He finally broadcast his speech by video link from Jordan.

Wow I never knew he would visit Gaza. Good for him.

The Islamist will use this liberal self hating Jew for all he's worth..... Then? They'll slit his throat

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Lol the guy hates jews. He made some good points in the beginning, that the Jews will never stop fighting us until we leave our religion

• Banned
Self hating jews are people who supports the flotilla attack that made Hamas look good. If you're pro Israel you would have to be disgusted about the flotilla attack.

• Banned
The guy in the video hates Jews just like Jews hate Muslims. Jews call them animals and want to wipe them off the face of the earth. There's nothing disturbing about the video. It's common sense

Self hating jews are people who supports the flotilla attack that made Hamas look good. If you're pro Israel you would have to be disgusted about the flotilla attack.
That reminds me, is Hamas going to provide security for the Scandanavian ship when it reaches Gazan waters? The IDF wouldn't dare mess with Hamas, right?

The guy in the video hates Jews just like Jews hate Muslims. Jews call them animals and want to wipe them off the face of the earth. There's nothing disturbing about the video. It's common sense

Jews fight to survive. muslims fight to dominate

That reminds me, is Hamas going to provide security for the Scandanavian ship when it reaches Gazan waters? The IDF wouldn't dare mess with Hamas, right?

Israel will intercept the ship way before it gets anywhere near Gaza. Hamas can't. Maybe they do have anti warship missiles. But they won't use them.

Jews fight to survive. muslims fight to dominate

No Jews commit aggression to make their Greater Israel.

Israel is Israel that would include Judea and Samaria Egypt can have Gaza

Let me amend that.... a disarmed Gaza

Last edited:

Jews don't want to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth, idiot. They just want their tiny land. The world doesn't need a 23rd non-productive, crazy Arab state.

Jews don't want to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth, idiot. They just want their tiny land. The world doesn't need a 23rd non-productive, crazy Arab state.

No, they just want to wipe the Palestinians out of Palestine.

Jroc just said that it includes "Judea and Sameria"...which of course is the ancient way of referring to the West Bank(Palestinian land).

Jroc just said that it includes "Judea and Sameria"...which of course is the ancient way of referring to the West Bank(Palestinian land).

The Jordanians, Syrians, Lebanese, "Palestinians" are all the same people, they have their land. Israel is Jewish land, they could never give enough to the Arabs. They want no Israel period.

Jroc you can't take the West Bank away, even though Israel is actively trying to take it over. I'm not surprised. This is why resistance will always be there.

Jroc you can't take the West Bank away, even though Israel is actively trying to take it over. I'm not surprised. This is why resistance will always be there.

Can't take away what you don't have. "Resistance will be there" as long as Israel is there...Forever

Forum List

Back