Thx

Chiropracticalz are like mechanics and cabinet makers. Vary widely
ticoindustrial.jpg
dahous.jpeg

My meds don’t do anything!!!

I start PT next month

Do you think a C can do anything

Thx
Try an Orthopedist MD. They have other methods and can prescribe drugs for the pain. Tell him you want the good shit, then don't go stupid with it.

My meds don’t do anything!!! I start PT next month
Quasar! I was getting worried! I was afraid I'd miss tonight's Late Late Midnight Moan & Rant! :smoke:

Do you think a C can do anything
Yes, depending on whether it is anything they can do to help you or not, they might give you lots of relief to cripple you for life! Only an MRI can tell you which for sure.

Quasar! I was getting worried! I was afraid I'd miss tonight's Late Late Midnight Moan & Rant! :smoke:

Yes, depending on whether it is anything they can do to help you or not, they might give you lots of relief to cripple you for life! Only an MRI can tell you which for sure.
People with legit spinal issues should stay the hell away from Chiros until their Ortho doc recommends them. They can do FAR more harm than good in some situations.

I am F !!!

My sports was the only thing I enjoy

Suicide is becoming my only option

I literally think about hanging my self everyday

As a very knowledgeable guy in “martial arts chokes “ , and being choked hundreds of times ..this seems very natural

+
I literally think about hanging my self everyday
Perfect .
Hanging should increase the distance between vertebrae and if you remain in that position for a few years you might induce cartilage re-generation if you keep shovelling Kefir, nuts , Vitamin C etc down your throat .
Get one of those snap lock nooses so you can break for toilet and regular sex .
Better to work from home .People get silly if you look to be killing yourself in public .

Aren't you only in your 40's?
I literally just had a life changing event on top of prior mental issues
The “levy has broke “

I have rarely talked to anymore and you can see serious pain and sadness in my eyes

Looks like medical world can’t help me

Forum List

Back