Is this music gay ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Do you really think this music is gay or even far worse and is super gay ??

Please give each band separate opinions

Deepche mode -???

Pet shop boys - ????

New order ??

Psychedelic Furs ???

Erasure ??

I have zero tolerance for anything gay as I only like hot steaming red on fire , super nova women

Thx omg please let me know !! ☹️☹️

Last edited:

Deepche mode -???

Pet shop boys - ????

New order ??

Psychedelic Furs ???

Erasure ??

I have zero tolerance for anything gay as I only like hot steaming red on fire , super nova women

It's been awhile (the 70s) since I went to one.....but....

Anyone who's ever been to a gay nightclub knows that they used to play some really cutting edge music.

Course I went to a few Honkytonks back in the 70s and 80s...and most of them were just filled with really nice, good looking, friendly women.

One of my favorites tho....was a place in San Diego they called "The Patriot Game". They played Irish Folk music. I always had a great time there. It's funny......blacks would take one step in and turn around and leave because the place was filled with friendly white folks. Irish Pubs were like a clan rally to some of them.

It's been awhile (the 70s) since I went to one.....but....

Anyone who's ever been to a gay nightclub knows that they used to play some really cutting edge music.

Course I went to a few Honkytonks back in the 70s and 80s...and most of them were just filled with really nice, good looking, friendly women.

One of my favorites tho....was a place in San Diego they called "The Patriot Game". They played Irish Folk music. I always had a great time there. It's funny......blacks would take one step in and turn around and leave because the place was filled with friendly white folks. Irish Pubs were like a clan rally to some of them.
SD in the 70s must have been paradise

Queer as a three-dollar bill, but I've always thought this was a pretty cool song if you can get past the flaming video.

:laughing0301:

Is this music gay ???​

☹️☹️
Not sure about that, but...

There's a search feature on the upper right hand side (using a computer) of an open page @ usmb

Quasar44 Gay 2.png
...click on it and enter:

"Gay" and "Quasar44"

Quasar44 Gay 1.png

What pops up?

Mama mia!

I am having a

wow in the 70s ????
Wow
You think it be safe
It was bad then.
Last time I was there was 2003.
It was really bad.
Democrats completely run the place now and everyone is used to people going 100 mph on the freeway and illegals driving illegally and nudging you into the ditch while merging. Now you can't park your car anywhere without having to worry about break-ins.

Deepche mode -???

Pet shop boys - ????

New order ??

Psychedelic Furs ???

Erasure ??

Nope.

Deepche mode -???

Pet shop boys - ????

New order ??

Psychedelic Furs ???

Erasure ??

Again not what ya saw in a dudes cassette collection at the time. We kept some Journey, AL Greene, and Otis Redding around that we would put on while having sex.

You just gotta separate the art from the artist. Take Queen for example. Clearly, and unapologetically gay as fuck, yet the band is still deemed one of the greats, and Freddy Mercury is widely accepted amongst his Rock, and Roll peers to have been the greatest vocalist the genre has ever had...

Forum List

Back