Americans killing themselves with common fat , Omega 6 Linoleic acid (LA )

Status
Not open for further replies.

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
FIO mainly and taken from a recent Joseph Mercola article . See his site for the full article .

So many Americans are overdosing themselves daily by up to a a x25 factor . With a common fat .

Fat Oinkers !!

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is the most common fat in the American diet. Most people get 25 times more LA than they need. At most, you need about 2 grams a day, but the average American gets about 50 grams a day, thanks to the fact that most processed foods and condiments are loaded with omega-6 seed oils
  • LA gets incorporated into your cell membranes where it causes inflammation. Its half-life is nearly two years, so ridding your body of stored LA completely can take up to seven years
  • Eliminating LA is a marathon, not a sprint. Ineffective and potentially harmful ways of eliminating LA include extended fasting and overtaxing your body with strenuous endurance exercise
  • To stop the accumulation of LA in your cells, eliminate seed oils from your diet. Cook with beef tallow, butter, ghee or coconut oil, and avoid all processed foods, restaurant foods, condiments, and animals raised on grains, such as chicken and pork
  • Vitamin E, in a dose of about 2 IU - 3 IU for every gram of PUFA (not just linoleate) consumed daily may also be able to provide some protection against the inflammatory and endocrine (estrogenic, pro-cortisol) effects of linoleate and PUFA in general
  • To safely encourage the elimination of LA from your body, focus on building muscle and maximizing lean muscle mass with concentric exercise, and eat a balanced diet

FIO mainly and taken from a recent Joseph Mercola article . See his site for the full article .

So many Americans are overdosing themselves daily by up to a a x25 factor . With a common fat .

Fat Oinkers !!

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is the most common fat in the American diet. Most people get 25 times more LA than they need. At most, you need about 2 grams a day, but the average American gets about 50 grams a day, thanks to the fact that most processed foods and condiments are loaded with omega-6 seed oils
  • LA gets incorporated into your cell membranes where it causes inflammation. Its half-life is nearly two years, so ridding your body of stored LA completely can take up to seven years
  • Eliminating LA is a marathon, not a sprint. Ineffective and potentially harmful ways of eliminating LA include extended fasting and overtaxing your body with strenuous endurance exercise
  • To stop the accumulation of LA in your cells, eliminate seed oils from your diet. Cook with beef tallow, butter, ghee or coconut oil, and avoid all processed foods, restaurant foods, condiments, and animals raised on grains, such as chicken and pork
  • Vitamin E, in a dose of about 2 IU - 3 IU for every gram of PUFA (not just linoleate) consumed daily may also be able to provide some protection against the inflammatory and endocrine (estrogenic, pro-cortisol) effects of linoleate and PUFA in general
  • To safely encourage the elimination of LA from your body, focus on building muscle and maximizing lean muscle mass with concentric exercise, and eat a balanced diet

Thank you!

I eliminated seed oils long ago. Thing is few Americans know the dangers caused by them.

Why are food processors allowed to use a product that harms health?

Fat Oinkers !!

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

Chicken is bad for us too? Well guess I'm messing up because I eat a lot of chicken on low carb diet. Hardly any oils though. No eating out at all. I do eat lots of p-nut butter.

Chicken is bad for us too? Well guess I'm messing up because I eat a lot of chicken on low carb diet. Hardly any oils though. No eating out at all. I do eat lots of p-nut butter.
I believe they were referring to chicken that is processed in big factory farms. Where they are fed grains and soy beans. Free range organic raised chickens should be very good for you. However I prefer a nice ribeye steak medium rare.

I believe they were referring to chicken that is processed in big factory farms. Where they are fed grains and soy beans. Free range organic raised chickens should be very good for you. However I prefer a nice ribeye steak medium rare.

Ok then guess I'm ok most of the time I buy GreenWise when its on sale. And I can't kill our hens even the old ones. I'm sure if I got really hungry I could, or hubby could since he grew up on a farm and hunted, but he doesn't like killing animals now although he has cleaned and dressed many in his time.
Hens for eggs only so far.

Ok then guess I'm ok most of the time I buy GreenWise when its on sale. And I can't kill our hens even the old ones. I'm sure if I got really hungry I could, or hubby could since he grew up on a farm and hunted, but he doesn't like killing animals now although he has cleaned and dressed many in his time.
Hens for eggs only so far.
I read just recently that the American diet prior to 1915 was heavily beef based. Cases of cancer and heart disease were very low. They considered chicken a delicacy. Chickens were prized for their eggs, not meat.

I read just recently that the American diet prior to 1915 was heavily beef based. Cases of cancer and heart disease were very low. They considered chicken a delicacy. Chickens were prized for their eggs, not meat.

I don't know what they eat maybe deer or elk but some of the longest living people on earth eat only meat in Siberia I think it was, nothing will grow there,its also one of the coldest places on nearth,but then what do the elk or animals eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back