Chinese Pres calls for Palestinian state with its capital of E. Jerusalem

If Israel is obligated to give land that was Britons to a bunch of Muslim terrorists, when are you going to start weighing in on the Muslims giving Medina back to the Jews? And Texas back to the Mexicans? It works both ways.

I am all for giving Texas back to the Mexicans, since they don't like to pay taxes, have not extended Medicaid, and are the one of the largest recipients of Federal Aid, yet they want government to stay out of their business.

Jews never had Medina, but apparently some lived there, they got into a fight with the arabs there as well. Oh the Zionist kicked the British out as well, big mistake the British made, but I guess the British thought better in Palestine than in Britain.

Jewish Tribes at Medina.

The Jews had a very rich and flourishing settlement at Yathrib and built strongholds in the city and vicinity. The principal families were the Banu Ḳainuḳa', the Banu Ḳuraiẓa, and the Banu al-Naḍir. The latter two were known as the "Al-Kahinan," because they traced their descent from Aaron. In the fourth century Arab tribes from Yemen began to encroach upon the Jews in Medina. They were divided into two clans, the Banu Aus andthe Banu Khazraj. By calling in outside assistance and treacherously massacring at a banquet the principal Jews, these Arab clans finally gained the upper hand at Medina toward the end of the fifth century (for date see "J. Q. R." vii. 175, note). From this time the Jews retired into the background for about a century. About four or five years before the Hegira the Jews took an active part in the battle of Bu'ath between the Banu Aus and the Banu Khazraj. The Banu Naḍir and the Banu Ḳuraiẓa fought with the Banu Aus, while the Banu Ḳainuḳa' were allied with the Banu Khazraj. The latter were defeated after a long and desperate battle.

When did the Jews kick Britain out of Palestine? Did the Jews kick them out of Israel too?

If Israel is obligated to give land that was Britons to a bunch of Muslim terrorists, when are you going to start weighing in on the Muslims giving Medina back to the Jews? And Texas back to the Mexicans? It works both ways.

I am all for giving Texas back to the Mexicans, since they don't like to pay taxes, have not extended Medicaid, and are the one of the largest recipients of Federal Aid, yet they want government to stay out of their business.

Jews never had Medina, but apparently some lived there, they got into a fight with the arabs there as well. Oh the Zionist kicked the British out as well, big mistake the British made, but I guess the British thought better in Palestine than in Britain.

Jewish Tribes at Medina.

The Jews had a very rich and flourishing settlement at Yathrib and built strongholds in the city and vicinity. The principal families were the Banu Ḳainuḳa', the Banu Ḳuraiẓa, and the Banu al-Naḍir. The latter two were known as the "Al-Kahinan," because they traced their descent from Aaron. In the fourth century Arab tribes from Yemen began to encroach upon the Jews in Medina. They were divided into two clans, the Banu Aus andthe Banu Khazraj. By calling in outside assistance and treacherously massacring at a banquet the principal Jews, these Arab clans finally gained the upper hand at Medina toward the end of the fifth century (for date see "J. Q. R." vii. 175, note). From this time the Jews retired into the background for about a century. About four or five years before the Hegira the Jews took an active part in the battle of Bu'ath between the Banu Aus and the Banu Khazraj. The Banu Naḍir and the Banu Ḳuraiẓa fought with the Banu Aus, while the Banu Ḳainuḳa' were allied with the Banu Khazraj. The latter were defeated after a long and desperate battle.

When did the Jews kick Britain out of Palestine? Did the Jews kick them out of Israel too?

The British finally left, they couldn't control the insurgency

Britain increasingly began to see its attempts to suppress the Jewish insurgency as a costly and futile exercise, and its resolve began to weaken. British security forces, which were constantly taking casualties, were unable to suppress the insurgents due to their hit-and-run tactics, poor intelligence, and a non-cooperative civilian population. The insurgents were also making the country ungovernable; the King David hotel bombing resulted in the deaths of a large number of civil servants and the loss of many documents, devastating the mandatory administration, while IED attacks on British vehicles began to limit the British Army's freedom of movement throughout the country. The Acre Prison break and the floggings and hangings of British soldiers by the Irgun humiliated the British authorities and further demonstrated their failure to control the situation. At the same time, attacks carried out on economic targets cost Britain almost £2 million in economic damage; meanwhile, Britain was paying about £40 million a year to keep its troops in Palestine, while at the same time the country was going through a deep economic crisis as a result of World War II, with widespread power cuts and strict rationing, and was heavily dependent on American economic aid.

Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read your history again Abdul as the British could no longer sustain an armed police force in Palestine, and as the arab muslims increased their attacks on the British troops and mainly civilians there they handed the reigns over to the UN. Try asking monte for his links detailing the arab muslim civil unrest that had been going on since 1921

Never heard of the Quaresh tribe your filthy pedophile profit went after?

You are as ignorant as you are dishonest, Muzzie Beast.

Another liar for Allah, the half-assed Idol of the Kaaba.

What's a pedophile profit?

Better known as an islamonazi mental defective that is worshipped by muslims and Catholics alike.

What's a pedophile profit?

The one and only, the Warlord Muhammad with his 6 year old bride.

He was a prophet. Or did he profit from her parents who promised her in marriage beginning at the age of 6 or 7. She was offered in marriage several times thereafter and they were married years later when, she was deemed capable of bearing children.

I know you like to demonize Islam, and I don't blame you, as it is among the religions I dislike, but let's stop with the propaganda and address the many real shortcomings of the religion.

What were his prophesies then ?, as he did not even know that spinal fluidis not the same as seminal fluid.

Read your koran and hadiths Abdul and see where the City of Medina was owned by the Jews before mo'mad wiped them out on a lie and took control. You even call your own prophet a liar now
And after the peaceful prophet of Islam slaughtered all the Jews of Medina, he stole their gold and assets and used it to finance his other invasions and genocides.

These sort of calls are not going to achieve anything. It needs the whole international community to be saying the same thing.

Even though in doing so they would be in breach of International law and the UN charter.

Didn't think you liked International law OR the UN Phoney....

Oh, no sorry, think they call it selective 'resolutioning'...

Resolutions against Israel = Don't count...
Resolutions for Israel = Absolute truth and must be acted upon immediately!

:party:

That would be you that denies Israel has the right its lands, the Jews their rights to their homeland and then the right to defend against attack, invasion and terrorism with armed force.

No resolution count as they have no weight in law and are just recommendations of what the old mens club would like to see. The thing is international law applies to everyone on the planet, so when you deny any that work in Israels favour, you also deny the aspects that work in the arab muslims favour.

I see you muslims have invented another new term that has no meaning. We can expect to see it used on every message over the next week. Was it part of your Friday sermon by any chance ?
That's always the case. The IslamoNazi choir wants Israel to abide by rules Arab Muslims routinely and flagantry violate.

Well, I'm not sure that Israel is calling for the Dali Lama to be head of state for Tibet... However, I believe that the Dali Lama SHOULD be head of state in Tibet! So, if Israel do actually call for that then I would support Israel!

I see what you did there... You made yourself look like an idiot! Jordan is called Jordan for a reason... It's NOT Palestine! :cuckoo: If it WAS Palestine, guess what it would be called!

Do you have a memory retention issue? I have already said that I don't believe in "religion" of any sort... It's there to keep idiots like you under control! It's worked for millennia, and I'm sure that "religion" will continue as long as there are idiots, like you!

Ah, them good ol' Nazi accusations again... And again, and again...

I guess you lot just throw the Nazi slander around when you have lost the argument, lost the plot!

Now see what you did there? You lied for Allah.

Jordan was always part of Palestine. You're both a liar and stupid, but most of use here are not. Palestine under the Ottomans included all of Israel, all of Lebanon, all of Trans-Jordan, and about half of Syria.

You Muslim Supremacist piles of shit always want to tell the same lies.

Well, I'm not sure that Israel is calling for the Dali Lama to be head of state for Tibet... However, I believe that the Dali Lama SHOULD be head of state in Tibet! So, if Israel do actually call for that then I would support Israel!

I see what you did there... You made yourself look like an idiot! Jordan is called Jordan for a reason... It's NOT Palestine! :cuckoo: If it WAS Palestine, guess what it would be called!

Do you have a memory retention issue? I have already said that I don't believe in "religion" of any sort... It's there to keep idiots like you under control! It's worked for millennia, and I'm sure that "religion" will continue as long as there are idiots, like you!

Ah, them good ol' Nazi accusations again... And again, and again...

I guess you lot just throw the Nazi slander around when you have lost the argument, lost the plot!

Now see what you did there? You lied for Allah.

Jordan was always part of Palestine. You're both a liar and stupid, but most of use here are not. Palestine under the Ottomans included all of Israel, all of Lebanon, all of Trans-Jordan, and about half of Syria.

You Muslim Supremacist piles of shit always want to tell the same lies.
They repeat the same BS thousands of times, thinking that somehow one of those times it will magically become true.

Forum List

Back