Chinese Pres calls for Palestinian state with its capital of E. Jerusalem

I am a Roman Catholic, you ignorant little punk.

Sure you are, which is why you spend your days fighting for Allah....

{
What is Taqiyya?

In several Quranic passages as well as the example of Muhammad, Muslims are encouraged to deceive non-Muslims when it will help protect Islam. It is known as the principle of "taqiyya" or "religious deception."

This is less surprising if you first understand that in mainstream Islamic teachings, the world is divided into "the house of Islam" and "the house of war." That is, part of the world is Islamic and the other part has yet to brought into the light with Allah's holy law (Sharia).}

An Inquiry Into Islam: What is Taqiyya?

I merely tell the truth about your religion

There is little to NO truth in religion...

The sooner people realise that, the happier we will be!
You should be informing the Palestinians and Muslims of that. They're the ones that are being ruled by Islamist religious fanatics.

That's just about the comment I would expect from an 'Israel Firster' like you Roodboy...
Is that all you got? Meaningless flame and antisemtic stereotype when confronted with the truth that Palestinians and Muslim Arabs in general are setting the world on fire because of they are being ruled by religious Islamic fanatics?

I am a Roman Catholic, you ignorant little punk.

Sure you are, which is why you spend your days fighting for Allah....

{
What is Taqiyya?

In several Quranic passages as well as the example of Muhammad, Muslims are encouraged to deceive non-Muslims when it will help protect Islam. It is known as the principle of "taqiyya" or "religious deception."

This is less surprising if you first understand that in mainstream Islamic teachings, the world is divided into "the house of Islam" and "the house of war." That is, part of the world is Islamic and the other part has yet to brought into the light with Allah's holy law (Sharia).}

An Inquiry Into Islam: What is Taqiyya?

I wouldn't go there, punk. Your religion encourages your kind to deceive us Christians.

There is little to NO truth in religion...

There is no truth in the idol worshipping religion of the Muzzie Beasts, that's for sure.

The sooner people realise that, the happier we will be!

Says you who flies a Nazi flag in his posts....

Yes, yes... Zionut spinning again...

There is no truth in ANY religion!

Nazi flag? Not seen on on here recently... Who's been doing that?

Well, you are certainly not a Christian.

Really?

Why, do "Christians" bow to the Idol in Mecca 5 times daily like you do?

I was raised Christian, I've actually read the New Testament. I didn't read the Koran until adulthood. Now clearly you have read the Koran, and do so every day, but have you ever even heard of Galatians, or Corinthians? Yeah, didn't think so. "The Cow," now that you are familiar with.

Tell me Mr. "Catholic," was Jesus a lesser prophet to Muhammad? Did Jesus die on the cross, or did they put a substitute up instead?

Hmmmmm?

Mohammed is no prophet, punk. Why would you say such a thing if you were raised a Christian? Both Judaism and Islam are wicked cults to me.

Mohammed is no prophet, punk. Why would you say such a thing if you were raised a Christian? Both Judaism and Islam are wicked cults to me.

So did you burn the Old Testament portion of your Bible, Mr. "Catholic?"

Muslims hold that Jesus was a prophet, who prepared the way from Muhammad.

But you know this, it is in your Koran.

He calls himself a good Christian while calling Judaism, the religion Jesus practiced "wicked". Sounds more like a Satanist to me.

Yes, yes... Zionut spinning again...

There is no truth in ANY religion!

Nazi flag? Not seen on on here recently... Who's been doing that?

Funny, I see that Nazi flag at the bottom of your every post.

Yeah, very funny....

You need to get yourself some glasses and whilst you are at it a frontal lobotomy!

What an incredibly stupid one you are...

China calling for East Jerusalem to be state capital of Palestine is a good shout! Would certainly shut the likes of you up! hahaha

Not much of a Christian are you. I follow the Gospel. The Old Testament is obsolete. For example, no Christian believes in "an eye for an eye" as you people do.

Hebrews 8:13
In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Who cares what Muslims believe, Islam is one of the most despicable religions out there.

Forum List

Back