Chinese Pres calls for Palestinian state with its capital of E. Jerusalem

Yeah, very funny....

You need to get yourself some glasses and whilst you are at it a frontal lobotomy!

What an incredibly stupid one you are...

China calling for East Jerusalem to be state capital of Palestine is a good shout! Would certainly shut the likes of you up! hahaha

Israel is calling for the Dali Lama to be the head of the state of Tibet, which has the better moral foundation?

There already is an Arab Palestine, it's called "Jordan."

The problem is, you're a fucking Muslim Supremacist, you will not tolerate non-Muslims controlling even a single grain of sand in what you consider Muslim lands.

You are very much like the Nazis you idolize.

[

Not much of a Christian are you. I follow the Gospel. The Old Testament is obsolete. For example, no Christian believes in "an eye for an eye" as you people do.

Hebrews 8:13
In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Who cares what Muslims believe, Islam is one of the most despicable religions out there.

Matthew5;

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You wouldn't know a Christian if one kicked you in the ass while you bowed to your filthy idol.

Israel is calling for the Dali Lama to be the head of the state of Tibet, which has the better moral foundation?

The problem is, you're a fucking Muslim Supremacist, you will not tolerate non-Muslims controlling even a single grain of sand in what you consider Muslim lands.

Well, I'm not sure that Israel is calling for the Dali Lama to be head of state for Tibet... However, I believe that the Dali Lama SHOULD be head of state in Tibet! So, if Israel do actually call for that then I would support Israel!

I see what you did there... You made yourself look like an idiot! Jordan is called Jordan for a reason... It's NOT Palestine! :cuckoo: If it WAS Palestine, guess what it would be called!

Do you have a memory retention issue? I have already said that I don't believe in "religion" of any sort... It's there to keep idiots like you under control! It's worked for millennia, and I'm sure that "religion" will continue as long as there are idiots, like you!

Ah, them good ol' Nazi accusations again... And again, and again...

I guess you lot just throw the Nazi slander around when you have lost the argument, lost the plot!

[

Not much of a Christian are you. I follow the Gospel. The Old Testament is obsolete. For example, no Christian believes in "an eye for an eye" as you people do.

In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Who cares what Muslims believe, Islam is one of the most despicable religions out there.

Matthew5;

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

You wouldn't know a Christian if one kicked you in the ass while you bowed to your filthy idol.
[

Matthew5;

Your kind do not attend Catechism as I did, every Thursday for several years. You will lose every time with me when discussing the Gospels.

Jesus fulfilled the laws when he made the New Covenant.

You are openly calling Jesus Christ an idol and filthy. Shame on you. You people should be careful about angering Christians.

Hebrews 8:6

But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenantof which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Jeremiah 31:31–33

31 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,

“when I will make a new covenant

with the people of Israel

and with the people of Judah.

I made with their ancestors

when I took them by the hand

to lead them out of Egypt,

because they broke my covenant,

though I was a husband to them,”

declares the Lord.

and write it on their hearts.

I will be their God,

and they will be my people.

[

Matthew5;

Interesting how mentally sick with hatred these antisemites are, that they literally destroy the entire message of Christianty in order to justify their warped mindset and insanity.

[

Matthew5;

[

Matthew5;

Your kind do not attend Catechism as I did, every Thursday for several years. You will lose every time with me when discussing the Gospels.

You are openly calling Jesus Christ an idol and filthy. Shame on you. You people should be careful about angering Christians.

But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenantof which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

declares the Lord.

I will be their God,

You just proved his point. They , the Jews whom God led to Israel (note there is no mention of this fictional Palestine or Palestinian people) are Gods people, and will be the first people that will be saved when the Messiah comes back.

I'm sure Jesus would be very proud that you called his faith and his people "wicked".

Christian? Pfffft....

Well, I'm not sure that Israel is calling for the Dali Lama to be head of state for Tibet... However, I believe that the Dali Lama SHOULD be head of state in Tibet! So, if Israel do actually call for that then I would support Israel!

I see what you did there... You made yourself look like an idiot! Jordan is called Jordan for a reason... It's NOT Palestine! :cuckoo: If it WAS Palestine, guess what it would be called!

Do you have a memory retention issue? I have already said that I don't believe in "religion" of any sort... It's there to keep idiots like you under control! It's worked for millennia, and I'm sure that "religion" will continue as long as there are idiots, like you!

Ah, them good ol' Nazi accusations again... And again, and again...

I guess you lot just throw the Nazi slander around when you have lost the argument, lost the plot!
Yes, that's what most Muslim Arab antisemites "claim", they don't believe in any religion. But don't kid yourself, you aren't fooling anybody.

Jordan / Transjordan was part of the Palestine mandate and designated to be a Jew free "Arab Palestine". The Arab Muslims whom had no say whatsoever since the land belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and the British after WWI, refused and started slaughtering the Jews, and the rest is history.

If Israel is obligated to give land that was Britons to a bunch of Muslim terrorists, when are you going to start weighing in on the Muslims giving Medina back to the Jews? And Texas back to the Mexicans? It works both ways.
The anglo saxons are protesting the illegal occupations of the Normans! It has been 950 years -it has been long enough!

[

Matthew5;

[

Matthew5;

declares the Lord.

I will be their God,

You just proved his point. They , the Jews whom God led to Israel (note there is no mention of this fictional Palestine or Palestinian people) are Gods people, and will be the first people that will be saved when the Messiah comes back.

I'm sure Jesus would be very proud that you called his faith and his people "wicked".

Christian? Pfffft....

His people are those that accepted him as Lord, many once practiced Judaism, and became followers of Christ. He did not have a lot of good things to say about those that did not.

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

—John 8:44

[

Matthew5;

[

Matthew5;

declares the Lord.

I will be their God,

Christian? Pfffft....

His people are those that accepted him as Lord, many once practiced Judaism, and became followers of Christ. He did not have a lot of good things to say about those that did not.

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

—John 8:44
Point? Read the sermon on the mount. He was a Jew who loved his people the Jews. And if and when when he comes back, they'll be the first he saves. New Testament says he is the King of Zion, the land belings to the Jews, God will save Israel, and Jesus will appear in Zion, no mention of Palestine, Arabs, or Muslims. Sorry you're shit outta luck, bigot. And take your hate and warped vision of Christianity with you.

Nothing warped about the Gospels. They are very clear on what Jesus Christ thought about those that rejected him.

did we ever think we would be bowing down to the Communist China and they are now THE LEADER of the world?

did we ever think we would be bowing down to the Communist China and they are now THE LEADER of the world?
to be fair, they are not ass kissing to the chi coms. Anybody who says anything against the Israelis becomes an instant authority. And anyone who says anything positive becomes an instant pariah. They just hate for its own sake.

Nothing warped about the Gospels. They are very clear on what Jesus Christ thought about those that rejected him.

That would include you.

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Hey how come the NT doesn't say "Daughter of Palestine"? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love these haters.

What you hear publicly is very different than what goes on behind the scenes. Trade and diplomatic relations between China and Israel are booming.

If Israel is obligated to give land that was Britons to a bunch of Muslim terrorists, when are you going to start weighing in on the Muslims giving Medina back to the Jews? And Texas back to the Mexicans? It works both ways.

I am all for giving Texas back to the Mexicans, since they don't like to pay taxes, have not extended Medicaid, and are the one of the largest recipients of Federal Aid, yet they want government to stay out of their business.

Jews never had Medina, but apparently some lived there, they got into a fight with the arabs there as well. Oh the Zionist kicked the British out as well, big mistake the British made, but I guess the British thought better in Palestine than in Britain.

Read your koran and hadiths Abdul and see where the City of Medina was owned by the Jews before mo'mad wiped them out on a lie and took control. You even call your own prophet a liar now

These sort of calls are not going to achieve anything. It needs the whole international community to be saying the same thing.

Even though in doing so they would be in breach of International law and the UN charter.

Didn't think you liked International law OR the UN Phoney....

Oh, no sorry, think they call it selective 'resolutioning'...

Resolutions against Israel = Don't count...
Resolutions for Israel = Absolute truth and must be acted upon immediately!

:party:

That would be you that denies Israel has the right its lands, the Jews their rights to their homeland and then the right to defend against attack, invasion and terrorism with armed force.

No resolution count as they have no weight in law and are just recommendations of what the old mens club would like to see. The thing is international law applies to everyone on the planet, so when you deny any that work in Israels favour, you also deny the aspects that work in the arab muslims favour.

I see you muslims have invented another new term that has no meaning. We can expect to see it used on every message over the next week. Was it part of your Friday sermon by any chance ?

Forum List

Back