Chinese Pres calls for Palestinian state with its capital of E. Jerusalem

If Israel is obligated to give land that was Britons to a bunch of Muslim terrorists, when are you going to start weighing in on the Muslims giving Medina back to the Jews? And Texas back to the Mexicans? It works both ways.

I am all for giving Texas back to the Mexicans, since they don't like to pay taxes, have not extended Medicaid, and are the one of the largest recipients of Federal Aid, yet they want government to stay out of their business.

Jews never had Medina, but apparently some lived there, they got into a fight with the arabs there as well. Oh the Zionist kicked the British out as well, big mistake the British made, but I guess the British thought better in Palestine than in Britain.

These sort of calls are not going to achieve anything. It needs the whole international community to be saying the same thing.

Even though in doing so they would be in breach of International law and the UN charter.

Didn't think you liked International law OR the UN Phoney....

Oh, no sorry, think they call it selective 'resolutioning'...

Resolutions against Israel = Don't count...
Resolutions for Israel = Absolute truth and must be acted upon immediately!

:party:

These sort of calls are not going to achieve anything. It needs the whole international community to be saying the same thing.

Even though in doing so they would be in breach of International law and the UN charter.

Didn't think you liked International law OR the UN Phoney....

Oh, no sorry, think they call it selective 'resolutioning'...

Resolutions against Israel = Don't count...
Resolutions for Israel = Absolute truth and must be acted upon immediately!

:party:

Since the United Nations became The Never-ending Resolutions Against Israel (But No Other Country) Organization, their resolutions DON'T count, and are meaningless.

If Israel is obligated to give land that was Britons to a bunch of Muslim terrorists, when are you going to start weighing in on the Muslims giving Medina back to the Jews? And Texas back to the Mexicans? It works both ways.

I am all for giving Texas back to the Mexicans, since they don't like to pay taxes, have not extended Medicaid, and are the one of the largest recipients of Federal Aid, yet they want government to stay out of their business.

Jews never had Medina, but apparently some lived there, they got into a fight with the arabs there as well. Oh the Zionist kicked the British out as well, big mistake the British made, but I guess the British thought better in Palestine than in Britain.

Jewish Tribes at Medina.

The Jews had a very rich and flourishing settlement at Yathrib and built strongholds in the city and vicinity. The principal families were the Banu Ḳainuḳa', the Banu Ḳuraiẓa, and the Banu al-Naḍir. The latter two were known as the "Al-Kahinan," because they traced their descent from Aaron. In the fourth century Arab tribes from Yemen began to encroach upon the Jews in Medina. They were divided into two clans, the Banu Aus andthe Banu Khazraj. By calling in outside assistance and treacherously massacring at a banquet the principal Jews, these Arab clans finally gained the upper hand at Medina toward the end of the fifth century (for date see "J. Q. R." vii. 175, note). From this time the Jews retired into the background for about a century. About four or five years before the Hegira the Jews took an active part in the battle of Bu'ath between the Banu Aus and the Banu Khazraj. The Banu Naḍir and the Banu Ḳuraiẓa fought with the Banu Aus, while the Banu Ḳainuḳa' were allied with the Banu Khazraj. The latter were defeated after a long and desperate battle.

When did the Jews kick Britain out of Palestine? Did the Jews kick them out of Israel too?

Jewish Tribes at Medina.

The Jews had a very rich and flourishing settlement at Yathrib and built strongholds in the city and vicinity. The principal families were the Banu Ḳainuḳa', the Banu Ḳuraiẓa, and the Banu al-Naḍir. The latter two were known as the "Al-Kahinan," because they traced their descent from Aaron. In the fourth century Arab tribes from Yemen began to encroach upon the Jews in Medina. They were divided into two clans, the Banu Aus andthe Banu Khazraj. By calling in outside assistance and treacherously massacring at a banquet the principal Jews, these Arab clans finally gained the upper hand at Medina toward the end of the fifth century (for date see "J. Q. R." vii. 175, note). From this time the Jews retired into the background for about a century. About four or five years before the Hegira the Jews took an active part in the battle of Bu'ath between the Banu Aus and the Banu Khazraj. The Banu Naḍir and the Banu Ḳuraiẓa fought with the Banu Aus, while the Banu Ḳainuḳa' were allied with the Banu Khazraj. The latter were defeated after a long and desperate battle.

When did the Jews kick Britain out of Palestine? Did the Jews kick them out of Israel too?

Jewish Tribes at Medina.

The British finally left, they couldn't control the insurgency

Britain increasingly began to see its attempts to suppress the Jewish insurgency as a costly and futile exercise, and its resolve began to weaken. British security forces, which were constantly taking casualties, were unable to suppress the insurgents due to their hit-and-run tactics, poor intelligence, and a non-cooperative civilian population. The insurgents were also making the country ungovernable; the King David hotel bombing resulted in the deaths of a large number of civil servants and the loss of many documents, devastating the mandatory administration, while IED attacks on British vehicles began to limit the British Army's freedom of movement throughout the country. The Acre Prison break and the floggings and hangings of British soldiers by the Irgun humiliated the British authorities and further demonstrated their failure to control the situation. At the same time, attacks carried out on economic targets cost Britain almost £2 million in economic damage; meanwhile, Britain was paying about £40 million a year to keep its troops in Palestine, while at the same time the country was going through a deep economic crisis as a result of World War II, with widespread power cuts and strict rationing, and was heavily dependent on American economic aid.

Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why this is imp. is now Israel imported more goods from China than the USA in 2014 and Israel wants to become closer to China)

Chinese President Xi Jinping called on Thursday for the establishment of a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital.

Speaking to the Arab League in Cairo while on a tour of the region, Xi said China supports the peace process in the Middle East and backs a Palestinian state along the pre-1967 lines with Israel. :)

Xi also said his country would provide $7.6 million to the Palestinians in support of a new solar power project.
He announced billions of dollars in special loans and investments in the Middle East, as Beijing seeks to boost its economic ties and clout in the region.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/chinese-leader-calls-for-palestinian-state-with-east-jerusalem-capital/

For the first time, in 2014 Israel imported more goods from China than it did from the United States ($8.1 billion and $7.4 billion, respectively). Israel and China signed an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) agreement in early 2015, which promised to facilitate an increase in economic cooperation between the nations. Under the AEO agreement, Israel and China will enjoy a fast-track customs program, making trade between the nations less complicated and more streamlined. Until the signing of this agreement, the United States was the only country that Israel had signed an AEO with.

Israel-China Relations | Jewish Virtual Library
More comedy from the world peace avatar who says targeting civilians for murder is ok.

In other news, President Cruz will declare the new capital for all Syrian refugees will be in south Bejing.

Just as binding and meaningful.

Never heard of the Quaresh tribe your filthy pedophile profit went after?

You are as ignorant as you are dishonest, Muzzie Beast.

Another liar for Allah, the half-assed Idol of the Kaaba.

What's a pedophile profit?

The one and only, the Warlord Muhammad with his 6 year old bride.

He was a prophet. Or did he profit from her parents who promised her in marriage beginning at the age of 6 or 7. She was offered in marriage several times thereafter and they were married years later when, she was deemed capable of bearing children.

I know you like to demonize Islam, and I don't blame you, as it is among the religions I dislike, but let's stop with the propaganda and address the many real shortcomings of the religion.

He was a prophet.

He was a warlord and a pervert, who was VERY interested in profit.

Or did he profit from her parents who promised her in marriage beginning at the age of 6 or 7. She was offered in marriage several times thereafter and they were married years later when, she was deemed capable of bearing children.

Oh look, a liar for Allah, how unique.

The pervert Warlord married Aisha at 6 years of age. He consummated the marriage when she was 9. The story is that she dropped her doll when he did.

I know you like to demonize Islam, and I don't blame you, as it is among the religions I dislike, but let's stop with the propaganda and address the many real shortcomings of the religion.

I merely tell the truth about your religion, which distresses you.

Now run along and bow to you idol.

Last edited:
He was a prophet.

He was a warlord and a pervert, who was VERY interested in profit.

Or did he profit from her parents who promised her in marriage beginning at the age of 6 or 7. She was offered in marriage several times thereafter and they were married years later when, she was deemed capable of bearing children.

Oh look, a liar for Allah, how unique.

The pervert Warlord married Aisha at 6 years of age. He consummate the marriage when she was 9. The story is that she dropped her doll when he did.

I merely tell the truth about your religion, which distresses you.

No run along and bow to you idol.

Well, as Roman Catholics we used kneel, now it is optional at most masses.

But, you are not telling the truth you. No one knows at what age the marriage was consummated, just that it did not take place and was not consummated until she was deemed capable of bearing children.

It was part of the Army's familiarization inbrief when we PCS'd to the Kingdom.

The one and only, the Warlord Muhammad with his 6 year old bride.

He was a prophet. Or did he profit from her parents who promised her in marriage beginning at the age of 6 or 7. She was offered in marriage several times thereafter and they were married years later when, she was deemed capable of bearing children.

He was engaged to her at age 6 (because he threatened her father), which is essentially equivalent to marriage, and then the marriage was consummated at age 8 or 9, depending on the source, meaning the 54 year old "prophet" of Islam was having sex with an 8 year old.

Oh, you're going to lie that you're not a Muzzie Beast? :rofl:

No doubt someone believes you...

But, you are not telling the truth you. No one knows at what age the marriage was consummated, just that it did not take place and was not consummated until she was deemed capable of bearing children.

That is a lie, as you know.

From the Hadith;

{“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”}

Liars for Allah, nothing you Muzzie Beasts claim can be believed.

What army?

I am fully aware of the Jewish tribes around Medina, some even converted to Muslim. Where do you think the Quran came from, Jews telling their stories to Muslims. They were just as willing to fight as the next Arab, yes they were Arabs who practiced some from of Judaism. Do you ever wonder why the Quran is like the OT??

I am fully aware of the Jewish tribes around Medina, some even converted to Muslim. Where do you think the Quran came from, Jews telling their stories to Muslims. They were just as willing to fight as the next Arab, yes they were Arabs who practiced some from of Judaism. Do you ever wonder why the Quran is like the OT??

When the Jews refused to submit to Islam and Mohammad as the final messenger, Mohammad ordered their genocide. He then stole their gold and assets, and used it to finance his other invasions and genocides. Islam in essence is a hijacking of the OT and NT, mixed with the moon god religion that Mohammad's tribe followed. That's why the crescent moon is all over Islam, it's name was Allah and it was one of their gods. Now you know why Islam is such a fucked up religion.

From the Hadith;

{“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”}

What army?

The U.S. Army punk.

From the Hadith;

What army?

The U.S. Army punk.
So?

Forum List

Back