Chinese Olympic cheats

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Bootneck, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Bootneck

Bootneck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    The Chinese government is so besotted with showing the world a flawless, highly efficient and well organised Olympic Games that it has resorted to cheating in order to present the right image.

It turns out that the little girl who sung one of China’s favourite revolutionary anthems that started off the Olympic opening ceremony was miming to another girls voice. Seems the girl with the perfect singing voice was deemed unsuitable for live performance as she was too ugly!

Not the only thing the Chinese have cheated on. Seems that coverage of the fireworks display looked so impressive because of digital fakery:

As if this wasn’t enough, they have also organised volunteers to fill empty seats to give the impression that the games are sold out:

I wonder what other aspects of cheating the Chinese will employ in their attempt to prove they are the best.

2. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    Fluff. What's going to interest me is the score on drug test returns. There should be a separate table for that.

3. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    No wonder William Hung left China!!! :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqmy5qrvaVQ]YouTube - american idol she bangs[/ame]

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    All drug test results are indicators of is who is too cheap to buy the latest greatest masking agent.

5. Diuretic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    I like that lateral thinking. You're nearly as cynical as me though :lol:

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    LOL ... seriously, I'm not all that up on Olympic drug testing. I have however been involved in or followed several sports closely over the years where denying using steroids is like swearing you didn't snitch the Hershey bar with a smear of chocolate on your lip.:lol:

7. Diuretic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    Great image! :lol:

I ain't sayin' anythin' but:

:: SPORT AUSTRALIA HALL OF FAME :: Recognising Australia's greatest athletes and providing scholarships to Australia's youth

NewsPhotos - BNM 12 September 2007: Olympic function held at Pier Nine. Dean <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">Lukin</b> and Natalie...

Same bloke.

His weighlifting coach used to be my football coach some years ago. Pretty straight type of coach but the difference between Lukin 1984 and Lukin 2007 is remarkable. The thing is that although one is 2007, he was looking like that not long after he quite lifting in the late 1980s.

As I said, I ain't sayin' anythin'

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Guess he got tired of carrying all that weight once he no longer needed it.:lol:

That muscle doesn't just "disappear" when you go off the juice as a lot of people think. That dude had to do some serious dieting, and probably took up some aerobic form of exercise or he'd just be a big, fat blob. Usually, the muscle atrophies and the person doesn't change his eating habits and it gets a nice thick layer of fat on it and they become professional wrestlers.:lol:

Not to worry though. The US Congress is spending millions investigating this travesty of fair play because they don't have anything else to do.

9. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    Heard about this today. Pretty sad.

10. My Winter Storm

My Winter Storm BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Did you see the womens weightlifting the other night? There are at least a dozen Chinese women who'd I'd like to see piss in a cup. I find it hard to believe they did so well.