China Now Has World's Fastest Supercomputer: And the GOP Helped

Republicans didn't "drive" business offshore. They paid the businesses to MOVE offshore. It's called subsidies and tax breaks. When Democrats tried to pass a bill to give tax incentives to companies that want to move back here, Republicans blocked the bill.

Here, let me list the GOOD things the Republicans have done for the American middle class:

Oh, I couldn't think of anything either.
That's because you can't think.

I noticed your list wasn't very long.

Just kidding. We both know, "What list?"
I don't share your delusions. :cuckoo:

You assemble a few components. Dipshit. You couldn't build a stack of paper bags.
fuck off moron
i build the computer
same as ther chinese built that one
you fucking moronic idiot

Oh, yea. You popping together a few boards is EXACTLY the same as linking thousands of chips and programming a super computer from scratch. And you insist that more than 6% of scientists are Republican? How could you possibly judge such a thing?:eusa_naughty:
The Communist Chinese thank you for your support, Dean.

fuck off moron
i build the computer
same as ther chinese built that one
you fucking moronic idiot

Oh, yea. You popping together a few boards is EXACTLY the same as linking thousands of chips and programming a super computer from scratch. And you insist that more than 6% of scientists are Republican? How could you possibly judge such a thing?:eusa_naughty:

From 2001 to 2008, more than 2.4 MILLION jobs were moved to China. It's not me they thank. They work with both the Republicans and the Republican US Chamber of Commerce. You have the Internet. Do some research.

clearly i can more so than YOU
you fucking moron

You don't even know the difference between a "starter's kit" and a "super computer". You might go back to school and learn something. Oops, I was assuming you were ever even IN school Sorry Jethro. Didn't mean to "out" you.

From 2001 to 2008, more than 2.4 MILLION jobs were moved to China. It's not me they thank. They work with both the Republicans and the Republican US Chamber of Commerce. You have the Internet. Do some research.
Really? Then you don't support Democrat policies that punish business success and hamstring industry with unsustainable regulation?

Good for you! :clap2:

you fucking moron

You don't even know the difference between a "starter's kit" and a "super computer". You might go back to school and learn something. Oops, I was assuming you were ever even IN school Sorry Jethro. Didn't mean to "out" you.
you dont even know how to build a computer dipshit
so fuck off
i'm amazed you can even turn one on

btw, dipshit, if you actually knew what you were talking about, you would know the chinese took EXISTING components and and built that "super" computer
you prove over and over you have no fucking clue what you talk about

Last edited:
you fucking moron

so fuck off

btw, dipshit, if you actually knew what you were talking about, you would know the chinese took EXISTING components and and built that "super" computer

Yea, once they built them "over there" butt-head, they "existed", OVER THERE. Get it? They were built OVER THERE. Then they "built the "super" computer, out of "existing parts". Once the parts were made, "Over There", they existed.

I'm amazed someone as talentless as you has the nerve to call others "names". I guess it's how you build up your pathetic self. Don't worry, you're still pathetic.

Really? Then you don't support Democrat policies that punish business success and hamstring industry with unsustainable regulation?

Unsustainable regulation. Hmm, just think, we could be looking like this:

China%20water%20pollution_2.jpg

Democrats see a dirty mess that leads to birth defects. Republicans see "successful business".

so fuck off

Yea, once they built them "over there" butt-head, they "existed", OVER THERE. Get it? They were built OVER THERE. Then they "built the "super" computer, out of "existing parts". Once the parts were made, "Over There", they existed.

I'm amazed someone as talentless as you has the nerve to call others "names". I guess it's how you build up your pathetic self. Don't worry, you're still pathetic.
they werent DESIGNED OR CREATED there, dipshit'
you remain a pathetic, ignorant, PoS
"

so fuck off

they werent DESIGNED OR CREATED there, dipshit'
you remain a pathetic, ignorant, PoS
"

Something tells me you're on "crack".

butt_crack_joe_the_plumber-721377.jpg

It is hardly alone. Companies — and their engineers — are being drawn here more and more as China develops a high-tech economy that increasingly competes directly with the United States.

A few American companies are even making deals with Chinese companies to license Chinese technology.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/18/business/global/18research.html

As we settled into our new life in China, we delightedly found that more often than not, life is actually easier in China. Without the hectic American do-all-you-can-do schedule, life slows down considerably. With this slower pace, we found we could make frequent forays beyond our city to discover the innumerable fascinating spots within China.

Work in China: Make Your Move

dip[shit rdean still doesnt have proof that anything i said was wrong, so what does he do?
deflect onto something totally unrelated

fucking moron

dip[shit rdean still doesnt have proof that anything i said was wrong, so what does he do?

fucking moron

Wrong is all you know.

OK, you have 30 seconds. Tell us everything you know about "technology".
OK, now for 25 seconds of "filler".

Last edited by a moderator:

fucking moron

Wrong is all you know.

OK, you have 30 seconds. Tell us everything you know about "technology".
OK, now for 25 seconds of "filler".
why would i bother to waste it on some dumb fuck like you
LOL
moron

btw dipshit, it would take a lot longer than that, and you likely wouldnt understand ANY of it

Ok you liberal nitwits, let me put your minds at ease with a few facts....

Of the top 500 super computers in the world, the US owns 277 of them. Out of the top 10 fastest ones, we own 8. While the US owns 55% of these top 500 computers, the Untied Kingdom is in second place and they own 9% (45) of them. China owns less than France and Germany as well.

China sucks balls. Dont let 1 fucking computer make you all scared. Have a nice day.

Godboi ...you are a major moron. Claiming one computer is not an inventory. You and we have no way to dismiss the possibility that they have a thousand of them.

Democrats see a dirty mess that leads to birth defects. Republicans see "successful business".

You know how you like to pretend you're smart? You're not.

You won't find a conservative ANYWHERE who wants ZERO regulation on business. You know why? Because we drink the water and breath the air, too.

You stupid, stupid little man.

Now, back to the subject: Why do you support Democrat policies that punish successful businesses and choke them with burdensome regulation?

You won't find a conservative ANYWHERE who wants ZERO regulation on business. You know why? Because we drink the water and breath the air, too.

Now, back to the subject: Why do you support Democrat policies that punish successful businesses and choke them with burdensome regulation?

Who knows what you think? Republicans agree with apology to BP. You have seniors on SS saying we should cut entitlements. The list goes on. Republicans, for the most part, have no comprehension of the word, "Consequence".

Like, "Let's just cut the "bad" regulations and leave the "good" ones alone". Then they can't define the "bad" regulations. Then, once again, everyone realizes they are talking out butt cheeks".

Like their "cut taxes for the rich". People who never asked for the cut. But it was forced on them by a leadership that wants to decimate the Middle Class. And their follower, the Middle Class", say, "Good".

Who knows what you think? Republicans agree with apology to BP. You have seniors on SS saying we should cut entitlements. The list goes on. Republicans, for the most part, have no comprehension of the word, "Consequence".

Like, "Let's just cut the "bad" regulations and leave the "good" ones alone". Then they can't define the "bad" regulations. Then, once again, everyone realizes they are talking out butt cheeks".

Like their "cut taxes for the rich". People who never asked for the cut. But it was forced on them by a leadership that wants to decimate the Middle Class. And their follower, the Middle Class", say, "Good".
One day you might realize that your fantasies are not reality. Meanwhile, you still support policies that drive business away.

That's because you're a dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back