China Fears North Korea US Conflict At Any Moment

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
China has warned that "conflict could break out at any moment" as tension over North Korea increases.

Foreign Minister Wang Yi said if war occurred there could be no winner.

Mr Wang's comments come as the US voices increasing concern at North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and deploys a Navy carrier group off the Korean peninsula.

China fears North Korea-US conflict 'at any moment' - BBC News

China has warned that "conflict could break out at any moment" as tension over North Korea increases.

Mr Wang's comments come as the US voices increasing concern at North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and deploys a Navy carrier group off the Korean peninsula.

China should be told to deal with the North Korean situation, it's not going to be a good idea for outside forces from The West to get involved in a military capacity, that can only make things in Asia worse.

Amazing isn't it?

Trump has managed to bring both our relations with both Russia and North Korea to the most unstable in decades- in only 3 months.

He's right.

It could.

It may.

It probably will.

Long overdue too.

Better to flatten N.Korea now rather than wait until they have nukes (which they don't ever need in the first place) of their own.

Irrational regimes such as N.Korea (and Iran) have a way of attracting attention to themselves.

10 years of catering to the miscreants of the world did embolden then and now all of a sudden they can't believe what is happening
Disbelief. Kinda like the election results

Amazing isn't it?

Trump has managed to bring both our relations with both Russia and North Korea to the most unstable in decades- in only 3 months.

He said they are in charge meaning Mattis, so if something goes wrong he can wash his hands of it all. Mattis is all about war, not peace.

China has warned that "conflict could break out at any moment" as tension over North Korea increases. Foreign Minister Wang Yi said if war occurred there could be no winner. Mr Wang's comments come as the US voices increasing concern at North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and deploys a Navy carrier group off the Korean peninsula. China fears North Korea-US conflict 'at any moment' - BBC News
China should be told to deal with the North Korean situation, it's not going to be a good idea for outside forces from The West to get involved in a military capacity, that can only make things in Asia worse.
I wonder if it's possible that the influence we've heard China has over NK has been overstated.

I have a feeling that there will be a war with 24 hrs. I also believe that the Pentagon has thoroughly thought this through and has more than a few surprises for N. Korea. This will probably be the shortest war in history.

I have a feeling that there will be a war with 24 hrs. I also believe that the Pentagon has thoroughly thought this through and has more than a few surprises for N. Korea. This will probably be the shortest war in history.
Yeah, that would be my guess.

It could be as simple as a bullet to the back of the fat kid's head by one of his own people.

China has warned that "conflict could break out at any moment" as tension over North Korea increases. Foreign Minister Wang Yi said if war occurred there could be no winner. Mr Wang's comments come as the US voices increasing concern at North Korea's development of nuclear weapons and deploys a Navy carrier group off the Korean peninsula. China fears North Korea-US conflict 'at any moment' - BBC News
I wonder if it's possible that the influence we've heard China has over NK has been overstated.

It's possible, I suppose within the next 24 hours we'll be able to determine if China does have that influence, China has cut the coal supply to North Korea, they could up the ante by saying they'll put their own sanctions on North Korea.

It's possible, I suppose within the next 24 hours we'll be able to determine if China does have that influence, China has cut the coal supply to North Korea, they could up the ante by saying they'll put their own sanctions on North Korea.
Yeah. And it would be interesting to know what's going on in back channels with us and China on this. Surely some communication is happening.

Yeah, that would be my guess.

It could be as simple as a bullet to the back of the fat kid's head by one of his own people.

Who would take over from Kim Jong-Un? Most of the hierarchy are probably as crazed as he is.

Amazing isn't it?

I'm not sure Trump is to blame for North Korea. It was ready to explode before he arrived. He is doing the same thing Obama did--trying to get China to do something about it. What has he done that Obama hadn't?

Yeah. And it would be interesting to know what's going on in back channels with us and China on this. Surely some communication is happening.

Communication between America and China will be going on, I think it's wise though that it's kept quiet and nothing is leaked to the MSM.

Kim Jong-Un's days are numbered. He went into hiding with some fried chicken a cheesecake and a pizza.

Kim Jong-Un's days are numbered. He went into hiding with some fried chicken a cheesecake and a pizza.

What no ice cream? That shows that you should never trust anyone who doesn't take ice cream with them into their nuclear bunker :smoke:

My own personal opinion is that I don't think America should drop some bomb on North Korea. I think everyone should wait and see what happens tomorrow, Kim Jong-Un has said they're going to test some nuclear weapon on "The Day of The Sun", which is the most important North Korean Public Holiday that commemorates his Grandfather Kim-Il Sung.

Day of the Sun - Wikipedia

We should keep in mind, each time North Korea has tested some sort of missile, it's not exactly been successful.

So I think everyone should wait and see and then after tomorrow, say on Sunday or Monday China should tell Kim-Jong-Un that they're putting sanctions on North Korea.

North Korea cannot survive internally without the assistance of China, there will be a collapse of the whole internal structure and with that the probability of Kim-Jong-Un being overthrown from within....of course that leads me back to my earlier comment, who would replace him, most of the hierarchy are as crazed as he is.

The ultimate ideal situation would be to bring about the reunification of North Korea and South Korea as Korea.

My own personal opinion is that I don't think America should drop some bomb on North Korea. I think everyone should wait and see what happens tomorrow, Kim Jong-Un has said they're going to test some nuclear weapon on "The Day of The Sun", which is the most important North Korean Public Holiday that commemorates his Grandfather Kim-Il Sung.

Day of the Sun - Wikipedia

We should keep in mind, each time North Korea has tested some sort of missile, it's not exactly been successful.

So I think everyone should wait and see and then after tomorrow, say on Sunday or Monday China should tell Kim-Jong-Un that they're putting sanctions on North Korea.

North Korea cannot survive internally without the assistance of China, there will be an internal collapse of the whole internal structure and with that the probability of Kim-Jong-Un being overthrown from within....of course that leads me back to my earlier comment, who would replace him, most of the hierarchy are as crazed as he is.

The ultimate ideal situation would be to bring about the reunification of North Korea and South Korea as Korea.
Yeah, if there is some kind of covert, guerilla strategy in place to get rid of the fat kid, that's fine. But he may actually be nuts, and that puts South Korea and Japan at great risk if we start blowing shit up.. I hope they're in this conversation, too.

Yeah, if there is some kind of covert, guerilla strategy in place to get rid of the fat kid, that's fine. But he may actually be nuts, and that puts South Korea and Japan at great risk if we start blowing shit up.. I hope they're in this conversation, too.
S.Korea, Japan, AND China.

Looks like China is getting ready for it.

I'm not sure Trump is to blame for North Korea. It was ready to explode before he arrived. He is doing the same thing Obama did--trying to get China to do something about it. What has he done that Obama hadn't?
Trump is talking tougher than BH Obama did and also is sending a carrier group.

The carrier group has guided missile destroyer warships with it.

That's what's different.

Forum List

Back