To my fellow Trump voters...

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
....why are some of you upset?

Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want?

Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to?

Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made?

I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.

It is too early for conclusions , but as of right now things look rather grim.

I'm pretty upset with this Syria bombing thing. Other than that, as long as ww3 doesn't kick off, I'm good.

Understandable. My personal opinion is that they are all animals over there and we should let them kill each other. But hey, I didn't expect to get everything I wanted from Trump even when I pulled the lever.

I'm actually way more pleased with him so far than I thought I would be.

why? how?

we have saved SCOTUS - this was priority 1

we do not have a POTUS that is pushing a SJW agenda

we have federal agency heads that are working to diminish the power and influence of said agencies - BIG WIN

we have a POTUS that is hostile towards new prohibitive regulations AND that is working to slash existing regs

illegal immigration is DOWN and jobs are coming back U{

the business community is more optimistic

the failure to repeal and replace ACA is ALL on the republicans in congress - they should have had a plan ready, they have been promising to fix this for the better part of 7 years. YES - the bill that died in the House was bad (Trump's plan to get it passed and fix it in the Senate was a bad one - granted)

BUT - we are in a position to improve healthcare - would not have been an option with Hillary

and excited as I am about SCOTUS (and for me, getting Trump in was all about the courts); the bigger impact is lower court appointments - we have stopped the bleeding on pernicious court appointments across the board

we are not even half a year into Trump's 1st term (and it is very likely he will win a 2nd term)

I am super pleased - have not been this happy about a president since Reagan

Last edited:

this x 1000

he has done an awesome job so far

if we could get our congress critters to honor their commitments, we'd be all set

We can all agree that Trump will always act with Americas best interest at the forefront. We could never say that about Barry. The Syrian bombing was exactly what the world needed to witness and MOAB drop was also. Obama placed big cushion boxing gloves on America and the world were using bare knuckles. All Trump did was to take the gloves off and slip on a pair of brass knuckles. The world was left in a mess by Obama and it will take Trump doing things he would rather not do to correct the Obama mistakes.

What looks grim? We have had an excellent SCOTUS appointment, we got out of bad trade deals, we got some excellent cabinet selections....yeah, we didn't get Obamacare repealed and that sucks, we didn't get the ban on immigrants and we will pay an awful price for that later but for the most part, he's done a lot of good.

What specifically are you upset with?

We can all agree that Trump will always act with Americas best interest at the forefront. We could never say that about Barry. The Syrian bombing was exactly what the world needed to witness and MOAB drop was also. Obama placed big cushion boxing gloves on America and the world were using bare knuckles. All Trump did was to take the gloves off and slip on a pair of brass knuckles. The world was left in a mess by Obama and it will take Trump doing things he would rather not do to correct the Obama mistakes.

That reminds me of the Number one and Number two reasons I did vote for him:

#1. The SCOTUS pick
#2. He loves this country.

I understand that his decisions are based in that affection for the USA and all it stands for. That's an epic Improvement over the last 8 years of that America-hating asshole we had to put up with.

I didn't vote for Trump, I still can't believe he is president when I see him on television (I always feel like I woke up in a alternative reality)

But Trump is a man of his word and is delivering for the little working men and women in this country as much as possible and as much as he can

Sure he is doing not exactly what he said but it was all campaign rhetoric.

He is making mistakes but it's a learning curve with him never being a politician it will be a long challenge for him

He has accomplished in just a few short months everything I expected he would do..

repeal and replace healthcare
deport 15 million illegal mexicans
dump nato
defeat isis

bla bla bla

YER FUCKED.

What looks grim? We have had an excellent SCOTUS appointment, we got out of bad trade deals, we got some excellent cabinet selections....yeah, we didn't get Obamacare repealed and that sucks, we didn't get the ban on immigrants and we will pay an awful price for that later but for the most part, he's done a lot of good.

What specifically are you upset with?
I can't agree. We don't know what gorsuch will be, cabinet appears to be Goldman Sachs and MIC warmongers, Obamacare still lives and what Trump and Ryan offered was just an extension of it, Trump has flipped on Yellen and NATO and warring in Syria. Got duped by a false flag, bombing an airbase that did nothing. But...it is early so I am waiting before making final judgement.

Last edited:
One of his campaign promises was that he was going to get us out of NATO because they were an "obsolete" organization.

Now? He says that we need NATO.

Interesting that you Trump supporters cheered when he said he would get out of NATO, but haven't said a thing since he's said that we need NATO.

this x 1000

he has done an awesome job so far

if we could get our congress critters to honor their commitments, we'd be all set

Yes you put someone in by the nuclear option who obviously does not care how he gets confirmed, he is not a moral man due to that , and you make it sound like he is going to be bias and not for civil rights. Corps instead of people. You don't need him , planned parenthood is already being defunded along with most other things Corps want to feel free to steal, pollute and get away with murder. Isn't Sessions and the Freedom Caucus bad enough?

Hopefully he is out in 2020 and Dems get control of house or senate in 2018.

Forum List

Back