China calls for Russia-Ukraine cease-fire, peace talks

Peace talks would be great but democrats think they are going to carve up Russia among the globalist.

If democrats really cared about Ukraine they would have gave them migs when it might of made a difference.

What most of theses guys don't realize is that China has already replaced the UNITED STATES as World Leader. Evidence:

1.) China is producing 300,000 degreed engineers annually.
2.) China is developing territory and strategic trade in over 103 nations currently
3.) The US Dollar is propped on China's backing of US debt....( this is ridiculous but true )
4.) The Chinese Military is currently superior to the US Military and would defeat the US in a conventional conflict rather rapidly.
5.) Chinese international rhetoric has comparatively been far more sane and organized that the Senility Driven bullshit coming out of DC these days.

I could go on...but why bother?

JO

They can have the job as "world leader" for all I care.

They can have the job as "world leader" for all I care.
Agreed....I merely wish to emphasize the contorted opinions of those who continue to believe falsely that the US is IN CHARGE so to speak. They are out of touch with what is really going on out there in the real world. While DC has been busy enriching itself and its patrons to the demise of the American Public....China has been building a vast World Control Mechanism at a furious pace. It is no longer possible to catch them. This is just the beginning of it.

JO

Peace talks would be great but democrats think they are going to carve up Russia among the globalist.

If democrats really cared about Ukraine they would have gave them migs when it might of made a difference.
Russia Survived Hitler....they will Survive NATO

we should give this proper attention and a real chance of success.
I think if Russia agreed to remove all the troops it has in Ukraine it would have real chance of success.

I wonder what Stalin would have said if Hitler had called for a ceasefire and peace talks when Germany was at the gates of Moscow?

we should give this proper attention and a real chance of success.

Why should the Ukraine give up any of their territory?

Why should the Ukraine give up any of their territory?
Ukraine's ability to give the middle finger to the idea of peace talks is only possible because the US makes it possible. So, the real question is how much money is the US willing to spend in order for Ukraine to not have to give up some of their territory.

Ukraine's ability to give the middle finger to the idea of peace talks is only possible because the US makes it possible. So, the real question is how much money is the US willing to spend in order for Ukraine to not have to give up some of their territory.

The US and most of Europe as well. We are not alone in wanting to stop Russian expansion.

The real question is why you support it.

We did it for 20 years in Afghanistan. We are still wasting money in Iraq. Our insane desire for war and control knows little bounds.

The US and most of Europe as well. We are not alone in wanting to stop Russian expansion.

The real question is why you support it.

The majority of that support has come from the United States, whose aid is valued at 73.2 billion euros, or around $77 billion. Much of that is the U.S. flexing its military might, providing weapons and equipment valued at 44.3 billion euros ($47 billion) – nine times as much as the United Kingdom, the next highest military aid contributor, has sent. That figure is more than ten times the amount the U.S. sent to its biggest recipient of military aid in 2020, Israel, based on an analysis by the Council on Foreign Relations.

90% might have been a bit high but we account for the vast majority of the support.

Forum List

Back