China calls for Russia-Ukraine cease-fire, peace talks

Our war mongering? Absolutely.
That's NOT what you said though...I wonder if you've ever truly thought about what would happen if China were to displace America as the worlds super power....

That's NOT what you said though...I wonder if you've ever truly thought about what would happen if China were to displace America as the worlds super power....

We might have to mind our own business like so many other countries?

The dollar is going to be displaced. There is no way around that. Maybe we should be planning for that now as opposed to trying to figure out how many people have to die to put that off a little?

We might have to mind our own business like so many other countries?

The dollar is going to be displaced. There is no way around that. Maybe we should be planning for that now as opposed to trying to figure out how many people have to die to put that off a little?
Have you ever thought who would fill the void, if America were to bow out of geostrategic positions?

I think if Russia agreed to remove all the troops it has in Ukraine it would have real chance of success.

I wonder what Stalin would have said if Hitler had called for a ceasefire and peace talks when Germany was at the gates of Moscow?
If Russia agreed to that it would only Encourage NATO to Charge in over their borders and seek to dismantle the Russian Republic.
Russia knows this. They knew it when they responded to the Threat to their Borders a year ago. Russia cannot back down because if they do
they will cease to exist. The reason the Chinese are considering getting involved is because they know that they are next.

It's inevitable. The rest of the world is tired of us.
1. I don't believe it is inevitable. That is to say it is with a weak leader like Joe Biden in power...I think what you are really saying is that liberal leaning people are tired of us....That doesn't mean the world as a whole...

2. The "world" certainly isn't tired of our open checkbook now are they?

Should these entitled children wake up anytime soon, they'd realize that a subjugation to China as the world's leader, they'd realize that means they'd slip into economic disaster, and possibly war.

Just what you don't want.

1. I don't believe it is inevitable. That is to say it is with a weak leader like Joe Biden in power...I think what you are really saying is that liberal leaning people are tired of us....That doesn't mean the world as a whole...

2. The "world" certainly isn't tired of our open checkbook now are they?

Should these entitled children wake up anytime soon, they'd realize that a subjugation to China as the world's leader, they'd realize that means they'd slip into economic disaster, and possibly war.

Just what you don't want.

There are roughly 3 billion people in China, Russia and India. They are tired of constantly getting beat down by 330 million people who just want to exploit their markets.

When combined with the rest of the countries that have grown tired of it, we are greatly outnumbered.

China is smart. They work the long view. We are stupid. We only care about the next P&L statement.

The US and most of Europe as well. We are not alone in wanting to stop Russian expansion.

The real question is why you support it.
Why has Europe contributed so little money to Ukraine while the United States has sent the biggest amount? Why are American taxpayers getting gouged while Biden fights his proxy war?

The longer this war continues the less support it will get from the American people.

There are roughly 3 billion people in China, Russia and India. They are tired of constantly getting beat down by 330 million people who just want to exploit their markets.

When combined with the rest of the countries that have grown tired of it, we are greatly outnumbered.

China is smart. They work the long view. We are stupid. We only care about the next P&L statement.
Shilling for Communist China won't win you any points here....

I'm responding to what you write....And from what I see you'd like to see China take over.

I'm simply stating what is happening. What I think affects nothing.

I may have a picnic planned. It's raining real hard out and I tell the wife it's raining real hard out. I'm simply stating the facts.

The question was how long we were willing to throw money at war. My reply addressed that question.
We are fighting those wars for different reasons and at different costs. Not saying one is better than the other or that our reasoning for one is more valid than the other. but they arent remotely similar.

We are fighting those wars for different reasons and at different costs. Not saying one is better than the other or that our reasoning for one is more valid than the other. but they arent remotely similisn't.

The question was how long..

Forum List

Back