Children killed since 2000

How many Palestinian children have shelters?

How many Israeli children?

Of the 91 Palestinian children killed in 2000, 48 were shot in the head.
I don't see how shelters would help much.

See, all the sick apologists crawl out from under their rock.

YOu must be speaking of yourself, considering your disgusting comment in the last thread.

How many times have you said it is legal for Palestinians to attack innocent Israelis because they are under occupation (and we're not talking about the West Bank)

Wow, Hamas has a lot of Palestinian blood on their hands

In one of the last rounds, a Hamas rocket fired on southern Israel, accidentally hit a Palestinian home in the southern strip, killing a poor Palestinian toddler. I can't remember if we got her name, but she was 2 years old, the Israeli webs and network in the south told that a Palestinian child was killed by Hamas fire.

Most of our people saw this as nothing less horrible than in case it was a southerner Israeli child. It was said that it was without a doubt Hamas' rockets, told by CNN and YNET, as well, that it was Hamas. Some of the networks and sites in Gaza began to question this, but very fast, any kind of questioning was censored by Hamas, and they all said that the child has been killed by Israel.

Sherri posted this to, but when I said and linked her that in fact, it was "friendly" fire that killed that innocent girl, of course, I was responded by "A lying filthy Zionist" and "Zionist incapability of facing the truth" yada yada yada.

Hamas is killing their own children as well, why should they have mercy on ours?:eusa_whistle:

Well, everyone can tell what kind of people you are by your responses.

Well, everyone can tell what kind of people you are by your responses.

We can say the very same thing to you.

I mentioned Israeli deaths. Your thread made no mention of Palestinian deaths even though there are many, many more.

So I am not going to accept any guilt trip.

MY thread was words of a father who lost his family.

Israel is letting Palestinian baby killers go, not the other way around.

I am simply telling our side of the story.

You don't want to hear? don't read.

We can say the very same thing to you.

I mentioned Israeli deaths. Your thread made no mention of Palestinian deaths even though there are many, many more.

I know your side. I have heard it a million times.

It is the Palestine side that is never mentioned.

I know your side. I have heard it a million times.

It is the Palestine side that is never mentioned.

If you dont want to see her mention it then ignore the thread.

We have all acknowledged the Palestinian deaths and they are tragic. I wish there would be no civilian deaths, and i am sure just about every israeli feels the same way

Forum List

Back