Children killed since 2000

List of sovereign states - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine :
The declared State of Palestine has received diplomatic recognition from 132 states.[39] The proclaimed state has no agreed territorial borders, or effective control on the territory that it proclaimed

Some country :lol:

has no agreed territorial borders,

Agreed by whom? Palestine has international borders.

More than half a century after independence, David Ben-Gurion’s “normal” country still lacks one of the fundamental attributes of a normal state: borders. Debates about Israeli borders have often been influenced by a host of qualifiers: natural borders, historical borders, defensible borders, secure borders, recognized borders, international borders, or, of late, “seam line” borders. Each of these terms is riddled with inbuilt contradictions.

http://www.inss.org.il/publications.php?cat=21&incat=&read=203

Borders are a natural product of land. You can't have land without borders and you can't have borders without land.

Truly you think like a Palestinian. You guys just don't undedrstand that every time Israel is attacked, Israel will retaliate & the Palestinian death toll will far exceed Israel's.

Save the Palestinians. Stop them from attacking Israel.

Well, everyone can tell what kind of people you are by your responses.

We can say the very same thing to you.

I mentioned Israeli deaths. Your thread made no mention of Palestinian deaths even though there are many, many more.

So I am not going to accept any guilt trip.

Palestine :
The declared State of Palestine has received diplomatic recognition from 132 states.[39] The proclaimed state has no agreed territorial borders, or effective control on the territory that it proclaimed

More than half a century after independence, David Ben-Gurion’s “normal” country still lacks one of the fundamental attributes of a normal state: borders. Debates about Israeli borders have often been influenced by a host of qualifiers: natural borders, historical borders, defensible borders, secure borders, recognized borders, international borders, or, of late, “seam line” borders. Each of these terms is riddled with inbuilt contradictions.

Borders are a natural product of land. You can't have land without borders and you can't have borders without land.

Did you read what it said? 'Palestine' has NO agreed territorial borders.
Again, Palestine has no agreed territorial borders

Are you saying there is a mistake in this Wikipedia article ??

Palestine :

Classic example of psycho babble.

Even when I provide him with all this evidence, he still tries to claim he's right.

Palestine :

Agreed with what you call 'Palestine' and their neighbors. Try to keep up

We can say the very same thing to you.

I mentioned Israeli deaths. Your thread made no mention of Palestinian deaths even though there are many, many more.

So I am not going to accept any guilt trip.

MY thread was words of a father who lost his family.

Israel is letting Palestinian baby killers go, not the other way around.

I am simply telling our side of the story.

You don't want to hear? don't read.

people may want to heed their own advice. P F started this thread.

israeli killers don't need to be let go. they are never held.

Palestine :

Yes, the Arabs should have stayed in Arab Palestine aka Jordan. But instead they coveted what never belonged to them and attacked it.

truncatedmap.jpg

Last edited:

Palestine :

Palestine has international borders. You can agree with that or not.

As for Abbas unilaterally trying to change borders around in his UN bid...well...remember, he left to government in June of 2007.

Palestine has international borders. You can agree with that or not.

As for Abbas unilaterally trying to change borders around in his UN bid...well...remember, he left to government in June of 2007.

I showed you an article that says it doesnt. Where your article that suggests that they do. And what are the borders?? Where are the agreements ?

you know PF you're over the top comments like that don't help you. And yes I know there are over the top comments by the 'other side' and I don't excuse them either.....nor my own;)

The point being If you're human and regret the loss of palast. children than so to must you feel same of the Israelis' children....answering folks that take a different tack by getting down in the muck with them doesn't help, you're comment like the one above after having said things just as bad is not the answer......if you stick to the high road, you won't become what you clearly despise....if you get down in the muck, you're no better than they are......its worth a try.

you know PF you're over the top comments like that don't help you. And yes I know there are over the top comments by the 'other side' and I don't excuse them either.....nor my own;)

The point being If you're human and regret the loss of palast. children than so to must you feel same of the Israelis' children....answering folks that take a different tack by getting down in the muck with them doesn't help, you're comment like the one above after having said things just as bad is not the answer......if you stick to the high road, you won't become what you clearly despise....if you get down in the muck, you're no better than they are......its worth a try.
Beautifully said. :clap:

Forum List

Back