Children killed since 2000

YOu must be speaking of yourself, considering your disgusting comment in the last thread.

I know, it is Hamas's fault that Israel shoots all those kids in the head.

You're sick.

Ok and? Are you saying that IDF soldiers went up to the child, shot them in the head?
Or maybe they were killed in crossfire shooting.
You know full well the idf and iaf doesnt target civilians, they have no reason to. You can show me all the statistics of civilians you want, but the fact remains that Hamas practices guerilla warfare, therefore they are embedded in the civilian population . That is how cowards fight.

I mentioned Israeli deaths. Your thread made no mention of Palestinian deaths even though there are many, many more.

So I am not going to accept any guilt trip.

MY thread was words of a father who lost his family.

Israel is letting Palestinian baby killers go, not the other way around.

I am simply telling our side of the story.

You don't want to hear? don't read.

I know your side. I have heard it a million times.

It is the Palestine side that is never mentioned.

Yes it is mentioned, and constantly.

YOu must be speaking of yourself, considering your disgusting comment in the last thread.

You're sick.

Ok and? Are you saying that IDF soldiers went up to the child, shot them in the head?
You know full well the idf and iaf doesnt target civilians, they have no reason to. You can show me all the statistics of civilians you want, but the fact remains that Hamas practices guerilla warfare, therefore they are embedded in the civilian population . That is how cowards fight.

You know full well the idf and iaf doesnt target civilians,

Israel must be the oops capital of the world. Killing civilians by the thousands by accident.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

You're sick.

Israel must be the oops capital of the world. Killing civilians by the thousands by accident.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

Well, you are helping to perpetuate the continued occupation of the West Bank by calling Tel-Aviv and Haifa "occupied". So, in a way, you are also responsible for those children's deaths.

You're sick.

Isn't it wonderful how Tinnie can overlooks all the innocent civilians his Arab brethren have killed by accident all over the Middle East?

Isn't it wonderful how Tinnie can overlooks all the innocent civilians his Arab brethren have killed by accident all over the Middle East?

This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

Well, you are helping to perpetuate the continued occupation of the West Bank by calling Tel-Aviv and Haifa "occupied". So, in a way, you are also responsible for those children's deaths.

Don't blame me for Israel's occupation.

You're sick.

Israel is constantly being attacked, therefore they are constantly shooting back to eliminate the threat. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out .

Don't blame me for Israel's occupation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

Hmm, funny there's no mention of any occupation here except in the West Bank

Israel is constantly being attacked, therefore they are constantly shooting back to eliminate the threat. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out .

Israel is constantly shooting back at people who are defending their country.

Other way around liar.
Hamas shoots rockets, ISrael does nothing
Hamas shoots more rockets, Israel does nothing
Hamas shoots more rockets, Israel finally retaliates and the Palestinian supporters start bitching and whining.

And theres no country called Palestine, you lying sack of Arab propaganda shit.They are called Palestinian Territories.

And BTW, how the fuck is launching rockets into civilian areas defending oneself ?? Thats got to be the dumbest argument I've ever heard, really
If IDF troops invade Gaza, and Hamas fights back, then you can argue that. But launching mortars and missiles into cities full of civilians is not self defense. Even Hamas knows this

Other way around liar.
Hamas shoots more rockets, Israel finally retaliates and the Palestinian supporters start bitching and whining.

And theres no country called Palestine, you lying sack of Arab propaganda shit.They are called Palestinian Territories.

And BTW, how the fuck is launching rockets into civilian areas defending oneself ?? Thats got to be the dumbest argument I've ever heard, really
If IDF troops invade Gaza, and Hamas fights back, then you can argue that. But launching mortars and missiles into cities full of civilians is not self defense. Even Hamas knows this

And theres no country called Palestine,

Now all you have to do is convince millions of Palestinians to believe that load of crap.

Other way around liar.

Now all you have to do is convince millions of Palestinians to believe that load of crap.

They could believe what they want. There is no country called Palestine.
This is a fact. Like the sky is Blue. Grass is green. Tinmore is a massive liar. All of these are indisputable facts.

Unless you have proof that suggests otherwise ???

208gwzr.gif

I can't find Palestine, what a surprise

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children
Number of children died that were used as suicide bombers, human shields, and child soldiers: 1499

What a sick, depraved culture. Is it really Israel's fault that the Palestinians engaged in child abuse and don't value their own children's lives?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=4eGDxNY5wdA]Palestinian children abused by Hamas as shield - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=YIBNRVgq59Y]Hamas indoctrination of Kids: Bombs more precious than children - YouTube[/ame]

Other way around liar.

Millions of Arabs got up one sunny day in 1967 and believed they suddenly and magically became "Palestinian".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E]Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDb5tXPawc]Palestinian Children Taught to Hate Jews - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uherUeAGFHU]Islam: Brainwashed Children Call for Genocide of Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back