Children Cannot View This in 11 States

All these religious fascist states are a stain on this country and no better then the islamic state or the taliban. It must be fought and defeated. Freedom is at stake.
I probably know somebody who knows somebody who specializes in histrionic personality disorder if you are looking for help.

1) That's absolutely not true.
2) I doubt any kid would miss it if they never watched any episode of Gilligan's island.
3) I watched an episode every Monday through Friday from age eight until I decided to be heterosexual by watching I Dream of Jeanie, and I don't remember seeing that one. Maybe my local station left that one out of the lineup. Guess what, I didn't suffer.

2) I doubt any kid would miss it if they never watched any episode of Gilligan's island.
3) I watched an episode every Monday through Friday from age eight until I decided to be heterosexual by watching I Dream of Jeanie, and I don't remember seeing that one. Maybe my local station left that one out of the lineup. Guess what, I didn't suffer.
Trivia..it was the very last episode aired~

Well...most of us watched that episode as children..if ya had a tv..GI was huge.
all youve proved is that we never had a problem with trannies or drag queens until they started getting children involved and grooming them to be trannies or drags and wanted to castrate and mutilate their genitals,,,

a good clown show is always fun to watch,,

"until I decided to be heterosexual"
So, you were homosexual when you were younger than 8 years old?

Forum List

Back