Childish americans are funny

At least we construct two sentences together. LOL Unlike you guys.

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
I have ICQ vyxen. Haven't used it for years. I'll give it to you. Ask Jimnyc for my e-mail. LOL

I saw you edited your post. That was quite kind of you.

You like to pick on children, do you? DON'T EVER EVEN DREAM OF REFERENCING MINE AGAIN.

You even come remotely close, being outted on this board will be the least of your problems.

Try me tough guy. And no, I'm not talking authorities. You'll find out just who I am REAL QUICK.

Say whatever the fuck you like about me, and say it as many times as you like. My son is off limits. Got it?

Originally posted by Dom
Go sit on the street corner and wait for sex WHORE!

If I wanted lip from you, I'd take off my panties, alright? Now, speak only when spoken to, like a good little bitch.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I saw you edited your post. That was quite kind of you.

You like to pick on children, do you? DON'T EVER EVEN DREAM OF REFERENCING MINE AGAIN.

You even come remotely close, being outted on this board will be the least of your problems.

Try me tough guy. And no, I'm not talking authorities. You'll find out just who I am REAL QUICK.

Say whatever the fuck you like about me, and say it as many times as you like. My son is off limits. Got it?

All because he said he hopes your son is not like you? You realize that by reacting this way, you're letting flamers like me know what buttons to push? And yes, it does sound as if you're making threats.

It doesn't surprise me you'd hand out my e-mail, jimnyc. You call this a "free speech forum", but you would resort to fucking with someone's privacy in a heartbeat. typical uneducated dink. Can't fight your own battles.

Originally posted by Dom
Fuck you and drop dead ****! whore

Whore

Bitch

Fuck you

Anything else you'd like to add?

Originally posted by vyxen
All because he said he hopes your son is not like you? You realize that by reacting this way, you're letting flamers like me know what buttons to push? And yes, it does sound as if you're making threats.

Let's get one thing clear, that was no threat. That was a promise. I don't take kindly to my son being brought into any of these conversations, in any way whatsoever.

Push those buttons and find out just how quickly you can be located.

Do you not have any other ammunition than a 2 year old?

I think he can fight his own battles dickless!!! but when it does come to MY NEPHEW, no matter what you meant by it, I too will join the fight.

and vyxen, go shove a big fat dildo up there and shut the F up already!! you have let us know what a WHORE you are, must we need to hear some more of your disgusting wants.

It doesn't surprise me you'd hand out my e-mail, jimnyc. You call this a "free speech forum", but you would resort to fucking with someone's privacy in a heartbeat. typical uneducated dink. Can't fight your own battles.

And has your email been handed out? I asked you to edit your post, and I had to do so 3x before you complied.

It appears to me that you twits are allowed to have your say just like everyone else. My son is off limits.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Let's get one thing clear, that was no threat. That was a promise. I don't take kindly to my son being brought into any of these conversations, in any way whatsoever.

Push those buttons and find out just how quickly you can be located.

Do you not have any other ammunition than a 2 year old?

You do realize that law enforcement officials take threats (or "promises") seriously, don't you?

I don't care about your son, or anyone else in your family. I didn't say anything about your son.

In the end, we're all just binary code. Lighten up a bit.

Originally posted by Dom
Damn right janeeng you are 100% right!

Hey janeeng, you have another fuckwit cheerleader to add to your harem!

It's the thought of it. Threats like that will turn people away in droves. You'll just have the three of you arguing about shit you know nothing about. LOL

You do realize that law enforcement officials take threats (or "promises") seriously, don't you?

I don't care about your son, or anyone else in your family. I didn't say anything about your son.

Look, I really don't care about law enforcement when it comes to my son, so feel free to report me!

You said "You realize that by reacting this way, you're letting flamers like me know what buttons to push?"

I was just letting you know not to go there.

I'll lighten up just fine, let's just play with the ammo provided right in front of us.

I think DOM must be a little retarded.

It's the thought of it. Threats like that will turn people away in droves. You'll just have the three of you arguing about shit you know nothing about. LOL

No, they'll just see some undereducated jackoff that resorted to picking on a 2 year old to enhance his agenda in a debate.

..Obviously they are not gay,or a lesbian on a march.HOWEVER..I think pumpkin needs a big DICK..to shut her up..and the Colonol has whisky dick...To balance you two on top eachother..would be like stacking beach balls......LOL!!!...You two must be two horny dirtballs..venting your crap here...

Don't tell people to lighten up when it come to their family. Some people actually care about their kids. Even making a reference is not tolerated !

Forum List

Back