Childish americans are funny

A FAG HAG!!!! you have some mouth too! I can see your probably the neighborhood WHORE!!!!!

What's next?..an attack from demented crickets,and rampaging misquitos?..or hermaphodites with signs..and clubs flaming our good board..?

Originally posted by janeeng
A FAG HAG!!!! you have some mouth too! I can see your probably the neighborhood WHORE!!!!!

You probably couldn't even whore yourself if you wanted to. Most men don't like heifers.

What part of Canada are you from, Vyxen?

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
What part of Canada are you from, Vyxen?

Do you have Yahoo or something like that? I would prefer to chat there.

hahahahaha, that's pretty funny vyxen, of course, your just oh so wrong!!! but whatever you want to think!!!!! a little girl, with a very big mouth!

Good call...you can regroup after some cyber sex...get some of that esteem our......LMAO!!.......this is great..Two flamers falling in love.....Yeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!

hahahahahaha! Hey Jim, give mike a call in CA!!! I am sure he would love to look that fag up!!!

The bitch and the Putz, a match made in heaven! make me want to PUKE already!!!! hope you like whores putz!

Originally posted by Creek
Good call...you can regroup after some cyber sex...get some of that esteem our......LMAO!!.......this is great..Two flamers falling in love.....Yeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!

Jimmy told me of the cyber escapades you two have had. How you begged him to shove his cock down your throat and have his cum ooze down it :cool: Sounds kind of sexy, actually!

I have ICQ vyxen. Haven't used it for years. I'll give it to you. Ask Jimnyc for my e-mail. LOL

Go sit on the street corner and wait for sex WHORE!

such a lady!!!!! I bet they would all just love such scum like you vyxen!!! the WHORE of us message board!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back