Childish americans are funny

C

canadarocks

You americans crack me up. Nothing logical just attack attack attack. Some of the posts are so dumb they are funny. I especially like when punks say "we will not help france again". Who are we? It is surely none of the posters on this board.

Denial must be an american trait. The US and the UK were fuking around in the ME for almost all of the 20th century. Remember helping put a dictator in Iran, helping Saddam or helping Bin Laden? 1 poster used a graph of so called weapon sales to Iraq. Does that graph include when the US sent the Iraqi government samples of small pox and chemical weapons. Does it include the helicopters the US sold to Saddam after being warned by the world he was using them to spray chemical weapons?

I found it quite ironic that in 1980 the US and the west boycotted the USSR because of their war in Afghanistan. Then in 2002 when the US had its war in afghanistan the olympics were in Salt Lake city.

Some the posters are hilarious. Keep it up.

Make your own damn door. And our PM told your president to fuk off. And what did your president do? He fuked off.

Originally posted by evilarnold
You want to know "who are we" we are the United you little bitch! Something your stinking Canadian bacon ass would'nt know about! There are always the "well the U.S. did this and the U.S. did that but when push comes to shove were is Canada?? Who the hell needs you anyway! You people always have a good game of talk, but that is because that is all you have!!!

Well, where was the U.S. when Canadians were fighting and dying in WW2? The US only entered because of Pearl Harbour and because Germany declared war on you. And you now expect Canadians to fight your little wars?

Besides, if you don't need us as you claim, why does it matter if Canada or France or any other country helps in any U.S. led war? Isn't the U.S. supposed to be so big, bad and mighty? Can your country not handle its own wars?

You cannot build a door yet you expect me to believe you can build a barrel out of a door.

We snubbed you because we thought your president was lying about the immediate threat to the US, Iraqi links to al queada, and nuclear weapon programs.

If the US is so great and powerful why is it begging other countries for help in "their" war.

hahahahahah, that was good Evil and creek!!! :)

Hey CanadaRocks, let me tell you something, man-

These guys are mental midgets. They say the same shit each & every post. If they aren't shouting profanity at someone, they're misspelling words, & screwing up the most basic grammatical structures. LOL That's all they know how to do. Nevermind that they are ignorant, but they don't even know the history of their own country. Not even realizing that just as many Canadian troops died on the beaches of Normandy as Americans, for example.

Look my friend, these guys are lonely, angry & pretty damn dumb. It would be a different story if they knew how to argue. They can't even do that. It's like getting blood from a turnip, and/or a turkey shoot. I can't decide which. LOL

<--------This is what they do when they run out of things to insult you with. That, or post your name in public. LOL

I have to say though, whoever created these forums did a very good job. Maybe there will a higher caliber of people eventually.

Mr. Klutz..you happen to be the most upset individual here.If you can't handle the heat...take the lid off the pot,of the crap you're trying to shove down our throats...If it was up to you...you woulda had America stay outa WWII...Canada is where all the draft dodgers went..and now they obviously have computers...Support America..or face the price!

Hey Colonel Kurtz, I detect the kind of glaring logical inconsistencies in your 'reasoning' that only botched frontal lobotomy patients with crisscrossed shoelace scars on their sloped foreheads are capable of making. If I want the advice of a retard, I'll slap you on the back of the head and wake up that little peg legged hamster that operates the drool-powered waterwheel of thought in there. Until then, sit in the corner and wait until I either speak to you or spit at you.

Creek, you're a drug addict. How can I take you seriously?! LOL

C'mon, let's spar! this would be so much fun if you guys could create an argument. Anything!
Name a topic , & let's gooooooooooooo!

You idiots know anything about WW2 history?

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
Creek, you're a drug addict. How can I take you seriously?! LOL

C'mon, let's spar! this would be so much fun if you guys could create an argument. Anything!
Name a topic , & let's gooooooooooooo!

You idiots know anything about WW2 history?

I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with you - its against my moral code to attack an unarmed person.

Okay, good for you creek. And I apologize for calling you an addict. I sincerely hope you overcome your addiction.

Alright- Let's see...

Without refering to your book, what was the code name of the disasterous & cruel invasion of the former Soviet Union, & who was the general in charge of the operation?

The next quiz will be about agriculture during the dark ages, so be ready!

hahaha, this Kurtz guy, that's some funny shit, your a flame man. I hate guys that take it up the ass, you piece of shit good for nothing fudge packing dickhead!!!! hahahahaa!

Originally posted by Dom
hahaha, this Kurtz guy, that's some funny shit, your a flame man. I hate guys that take it up the ass, you piece of shit good for nothing fudge packing dickhead!!!! hahahahaa!

Damn, nobody better ever call me crass again! LOL

little potty mouth Dom!!! hahahahahahaha!!! pretty good though!

Putz, I realize that FAGS like you have to adopt because it's obvious you can't give birth! but you have some damn nerves talking about someone's child! do you have any??? that's right, I answered that before! I haven't seen too many FACTS on any of your posts which could make you right on any of your issues at all. I think your a complete idiot!!!!!!

I would love to me you the next time I am in CA!!! this way I could spit right in your face. Will let you know when I decide to go out again!

You shut the fuck up you faget ass licking homo fudge packer bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rot in hell dickhead!!!:eek: and that goes for you the on with the two guys fucking avatar

Okay Janeeng, sounds good. But learn to spell first, okay?

I don't care what my spelling looks like here, I am not trying to win a spellilng contest!!! I think with 90% of your posts, the only thing you know how to talk about is someone's spelling!!!! I think you can use a Therapist yourself!!!

AND NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT MY NEPHEW (JIM'S SON) AGAIN!!!!!!!! for that matter, my Brother either!

Go to Venice Beach and smoke some crack with some of the other loser's there in CA!!!!!

Forum List

Back