Childish americans are funny

Look stupid ass whore, You are the wrong one here not me ! You actually thing I am going to cheer for you with the shit that you and that other dickhead is saying?? I dont think so!
So next time first look at who is talking shit! before you say anything to janeeng! if you look most of this board is against you not her, who is right? bitch

So where did you guys find DOM? DOM is DUMB.

That's right Jim..a low blow...This ass has no respect for anybody..and then tries geting a piece of ass here in the mean time........I'm pissed about that too!!...

Originally posted by Dom
Look stupid ass whore, You are the wrong one here not me ! You actually thing I am going to cheer for you with the shit that you and that other dickhead is saying?? I dont think so!
So next time first look at who is talking shit! before you say anything to janeeng! if you look most of this board is against you not her, who is right? bitch

Why would I want a complete dullard with an IQ no larger than 8 squared cheering for me? I can handle my own, tyvm.

BTW, are you saying that "right" and "wrong" are determined by how many people believe a certain way? Hmmm, are you a moral relativist by any chance? Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, which I'm sure you haven't, there hasn't been much to be "right" or "wrong" about. Nothing but mud slinging.

I think it is past your bed time, anyhow. Go drink some warm milk and go to sleep.

what are you a fucking retard ? oh oh ok im aaaaaaa dumb, LOSER
Fudge packer could you say anything better that something I see going on in kindagarten!

Originally posted by Creek
That's right Jim..a low blow...This ass has no respect for anybody..and then tries geting a piece of ass here in the mean time........I'm pissed about that too!!...

You lot are really fucking uptight, aren't you? He was merely asking me where I was from. Any type of conversation between a man and a woman is seen as cavorting, or even worse, flirting now?

oh, and BTW vyxen, I don't need anyone cheering me on either! I didn't ask to be cheered!

I don't recall saying anything derogatory about your kid. Yet just like a bully, you threaten to report me? LOL To whom?

Originally posted by Creek
You're the dumbshit here...wana vote on it?..Oh that's right..you're the minority..and speak for us...You twerp!

Who did I profess to speak for?

Doesn't matter what you said about the kid fagboy, you don't bring kids into the thread at all!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, Creek, Vyxen & I are gonna indulge in some really greasy sex! What do you think of that?

actually , I find it very wrong what is being said by you (whore)
and the other (dick licker) No I am not going by the amount of people saying whos wrong or right bitch! Iknow whats right and wrong and who is, so stop thinking you know everything you worthless piece of shit!!!!!!!!

Hey, as long as you cover up buddy! you know the saying "no glove, no love" seems to me if you don't you might lose the willy you MIGHT have!

Hey Janeeg, are you really a thirty-eight year old virgin?

Originally posted by Dom
actually , I find it very wrong what is being said by you (whore)
and the other (dick licker) No I am not going by the amount of people saying whos wrong or right bitch! Iknow whats right and wrong and who is, so stop thinking you know everything you worthless piece of shit!!!!!!!!

Heh.

My daddy can beat up your daddy!

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
I don't recall saying anything derogatory about your kid. Yet just like a bully, you threaten to report me? LOL To whom?

Report you? Is that what you thought I was going to do? Sorry, Pal, I handle these issues myself when it comes to my son.

Derogatory or not, he should not be in ANY conversation here. End of story, end of discussion.

Dom,and everybody...I gota do some stuff...and hit the hay.I'm glad we're a team...and feel we really got a good thing going here...It's hard to believe people with hearts as cold as ice walk this earth..That's what we're her for...and we gota expect turds along the road side...once it dries up..we won't smell them anymore..Keep the black boots cleaned..and polished...we gota long road ahead of us..........
Night brothers & sisters..........:)

Creek..(U.S.M.B. Recruiter)

Forum List

Back