Chicken washed in chlorine ?

US chicken is soaked in shit. Yes, its true. Whatever you do, just don't put it in your mouth.

The Five Worst Contaminants in Chicken Products

Chicken "Fecal Soup" Contamination - DrCarney.com Blog

KFC.
Safeway.
McDonalds.
Your favorite local restaurant.
All of that chicken is bathed in fecal soup.

fecal-soup.jpg

chlorine-bath.jpg

I understand that it is bleached to wash away the effects of the poor treatment that they suffer.The fear is that it will turn up in nuggets and so on. Nobody is going to buy it as "chicken".

Oh for pete's sake.

Chickens are filthy creatures.I think every person on the planet should have to raise and butcher meat animals at some point, so we don't have to deal with this sort of hysterical nonsense.

at my house, this is how it went:

Butcher the bird (use an axe)
Boil a huge pot of water. Dip the bird in the boiling water. If you are doing multiple birds, that water is nasty. But the point isn't to clean the birds, but to loosen their feathers for plucking. Industrial processors throw some bleach in there to kill things like ecoli or salmonella, most likely, just as a precaution. It doesn't matter, because this is just the beginning of the process.

Pluck the chicken.

Singe the chicken

Gut the chicken

Wash the chicken again. This time under running water, we also use some soap just because. We used a scrub brush.

There you have it.

Yes, it's terribly alarming and dirty work to flap handed faggots who can't stand to look upon real life.

I understand that it is bleached to wash away the effects of the poor treatment that they suffer.The fear is that it will turn up in nuggets and so on. Nobody is going to buy it as "chicken".

This is the very point that koshergrl accidentally made - People no longer raise and slaughter their own food. The chickens people are eating now come from factories. Chickens really are not "filthy" at all but in a factory setting, they have no choice. After death, they're soaked in feces and the bleach bath does not wash that away.

This is the very point that koshergrl accidentally made - People no longer raise and slaughter their own food. The chickens people are eating now come from factories. Chickens really are not "filthy" at all but in a factory setting, they have no choice. After death, they're soaked in feces and the bleach bath does not wash that away.

Er..yes, people do still raise and slaughter their own food.
Yes store chickens come from factories. That's kind of my point. The water gets dirty. It gets dirty when you do it at home, too. The bleach ofsets that.
And yes, chickens are fucking filthy. Close your pet chicken's ears so she doesn't hear me write that. They literally eat shit, and dead stuff, and they bathe in dirt.

Over here you can choose to buy free range or "caged" chicken or eggs. Free range costs more so it is a middle class concern. Is it the same over there ?

Over here you can choose to buy free range or "caged" chicken or eggs. Free range costs more so it is a middle class concern. Is it the same over there ?
Yes, to a point.

And keep in mind..if there is bleach in the dipping water, I guarantee it's a federal mandate.

Not so much, just a concern that they are caught by chicken hawks..

The thing is that you know what you buy and eat at home. You have no idea what you are eating when you are out.

Can you buy better quality chicken in the US or is it not a factor ?

The thing is that you know what you buy and eat at home. You have no idea what you are eating when you are out.

I did electronics and electro-mechanical maint. of chicken operations from laying houses to shipping cooked product...It's all the same, life feeds off death...But when you buy stuff in a store, you sometimes don't know what you are getting, but on the whole, the majority of the time we live to see another day..

The quality of the chicken, and bleach in the dipping water, are two different things.

They are required to put bleach in the water.
And the heated water is the first step, after killing the chicken, so it is dirty because the chickens are dirty.

You think that's nasty, wait till the gutting part.

It's a nasty job to process dead animals. People who have actually done it themselves recognize that.

The pictures you are seeing is in an egg laying operation...They do use clorox and the ammonia from rotting eggs makes for a most odiferous bouquet of putrid you'll ever encounter, next to a group of dead humans...

Sorry but this is just gross to me. :puke:

Forum List

Back