Chick-fil-A restaurant in CA will pay employees $17 an hour

You believe that not paying a living wage is good?

I believe that forcing a company to pay more to a person than the value of their added labor is stupid, idiotic and counter-productive.

The value of my employees added labor is 200M. Are you stating that each employee should be making $909k/yr?

You're selfish if you don't pay them at least 110% of their added value.

No, I'm stating value added labor is non since.

Then you don't run a successful business and have no idea what you're talking about.

There is no such thing as value added labor.

You believe that not paying a living wage is good?

I believe that forcing a company to pay more to a person than the value of their added labor is stupid, idiotic and counter-productive.

The value of my employees added labor is 200M. Are you stating that each employee should be making $909k/yr?

Evidently so is proper spelling to you.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Then you don't run a successful business and have no idea what you're talking about.

That just means you have no idea how much any of your employees contribute to your bottom line and you're paying them blindly, which means several things:

You're a stupid business owner.
You're incredibly selfish for not giving them all your profits. After all, you can obviously pay more, but are not.

If you have no idea how much an employee adds to the bottom line, you don't know if keeping him around is smart or stupid. That's stupid.

When are the rest of the Chick-fil-A's going to follow?

When they have conditions matching those this owner found himself in and he proves he can maintain profitability paying those wages.

I thought you claimed to have a great deal of business knowledge. You're not doing a great deal to prove that true.

That just means you have no idea how much any of your employees contribute to your bottom line and you're paying them blindly, which means several things:

You're incredibly selfish for not giving them all your profits. After all, you can obviously pay more, but are not.

If you have no idea how much an employee adds to the bottom line, you don't know if keeping him around is smart or stupid. That's stupid.

Without employees, a business wouldn't have a bottom line.

When they have conditions matching those this owner found himself in and he proves he can maintain profitability paying those wages.

I thought you claimed to have a great deal of business knowledge. You're not doing a great deal to prove that true.

A Chick-fil-A operator IS NOT an owner. Chick owns ALL of their restaurants.

Without employees, a business wouldn't have a bottom line.
Without profits, a business wouldn't have a bottom line.

You are full of shit.
Franchise Opportunities

You are full of shit.
Franchise Opportunities

Ready for a knee capping? I would have expected YOU above all to have found this.....

Never.

Why not? Chick is corporate owned.
Because paying employees more than they contribute would drive them bankrupt.

You're saying that the operator in California is shooting corporate the finger?
If he loses money, he's shooting himself in the foot.

You are full of shit.
Franchise Opportunities

Ready for a knee capping? I would have expected YOU above all to have found this.....

You should have found it, before you stupidly claimed there were no franchises.

Never.

Only if revenue slows. The operator has no personal stake in the operation, other then the $10k he/she paid for the job.

You are full of shit.
Franchise Opportunities

I knew it before I started the thread. Chick, it ain't no franchise. The operator has no financial stake in employee pay. It's corporate that pays. Corporate can afford it. Every business can afford to pay a living wage.

Only if revenue slows. The operator has no personal stake in the operation, other then the $10k he/she paid for the job.
If he's losing money, revenue doesn't have to slow to drive him under.
Are you seriously claiming you could open a location with only $10k?
That's hilarious!

You are full of shit.
Franchise Opportunities

I knew it before I started the thread. Chick, it ain't no franchise. The operator has no financial stake in employee pay. It's corporate that pays. Corporate can afford it. Every business can afford to pay a living wage.

You knew there were franchises when you said there were no franchises? DERP!
Why would you claim corporate pays the employees of the franchises?
Sounds like your mad cow has gotten worse.

Forum List

Back