Chick-Fil-A Named Best Fast Food Restaurant in America

Shows how out of touch leftards are from mainstream America.

Chick-fil-A named Americans' favorite fast-food restaurant
i'm out of touch - i can't stand that place. waffle fries are never crispy. the chicken is usually soggy to a degree by the time i get it. and there just isn't much flavor to me. it's not bad but i dont get the fascination. all that said, i also don't care about their internal politics/religion and the sort. i just am not a fan of the food.

Their food totally sucks. Had a chicken biscuit there the other day, and it was the worst I've ever eaten.

Did the Christian get in your mouth?
What does a christian got to do with chinkflatlet.
Don't know. We were hoping you could tell us; So, what’s the problem? Well, Chick-fil-A is run by devout Christians who believe in strong marriages, devoted families, and the highest standards of character for their workers. The restaurant chain’s official corporate mission is to “glorify God” and “enrich the lives of everyone we touch.” The company’s community-service initiatives, funded through its WinShape Foundation, support foster-care, scholarship, summer-camp, and marriage-enrichment programs. On Sunday, all Chick-fil-A stores close so workers can spend the day at worship and rest. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/
They sure wouldn't hire me! First of all I get $32.50 an hour and don't pray to anything or anyone.

They don't discriminate in hiring.

You don't have to be devout to be an operator?

i'm out of touch - i can't stand that place. waffle fries are never crispy. the chicken is usually soggy to a degree by the time i get it. and there just isn't much flavor to me. it's not bad but i dont get the fascination. all that said, i also don't care about their internal politics/religion and the sort. i just am not a fan of the food.
I'm like you, and so is my family. Biscuitville and Bojangles are better to me, without being that great either.

Did the Christian get in your mouth?
Don't know. We were hoping you could tell us; So, what’s the problem? Well, Chick-fil-A is run by devout Christians who believe in strong marriages, devoted families, and the highest standards of character for their workers. The restaurant chain’s official corporate mission is to “glorify God” and “enrich the lives of everyone we touch.” The company’s community-service initiatives, funded through its WinShape Foundation, support foster-care, scholarship, summer-camp, and marriage-enrichment programs. On Sunday, all Chick-fil-A stores close so workers can spend the day at worship and rest. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/
They sure wouldn't hire me! First of all I get $32.50 an hour and don't pray to anything or anyone.

No. If you really think so, I'd like to see evidence for it.

OK

Chick-fil-A: Franchise Operators Must "Espouse Christian Values" and "Participate in Group Prayers" | HuffPost

How Chick-fil-A Hires: The Christian Way

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140725153658-283620963-how-chick-fil-a-hires-the-christian-way

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-you-have-to-be-Christian-to-open-a-Chick-Fil-A

OK

Chick-fil-A: Franchise Operators Must "Espouse Christian Values" and "Participate in Group Prayers" | HuffPost

How Chick-fil-A Hires: The Christian Way

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140725153658-283620963-how-chick-fil-a-hires-the-christian-way

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-you-have-to-be-Christian-to-open-a-Chick-Fil-A

I did not know that. Now it's clear why they're so successful. They find quality store owners with integrity.

I did not know that. Now it's clear why they're so successful. They find quality store owners with integrity.

Chick operators don't own anything.

It's excellent. The food is great, the staff is fantastic, and the restaurants are clean.
I agree that the food is good. I just wish that what you are given wasn't so over priced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How else would they make the 700-900% profit per item?
Lay off the crack.

Then tell us, what is the correct number?
For about the ninth time: 4-5.5% is typical, 6-7% is spectacular.

The fact is, with any chain store, you are going to run into terrible stores. It can't be avoided.

My first job was McDonald's. It was a McDonald's in an upper middle class area. You walk across the street, and there were million dollar homes, and exclusive golf courses. Literally.

That store was run so terribly, it was unbelievable that it remained open as long as it did. Rats were eating food out of boxes in the basement. The ice cubes routinely had bugs encased in ice. We had a food inspector come in, and say the condiments had to be put on ice. The owner of the store... the guy who literally owned the place, told the inspector to his face.... we don't do that here.

Just a few months after I left, the store was closed by the inspectors.

My point is no matter how much the company tries to put controls in place, and their own quality inspections, there will be bad stores.

No doubt Chick-fil-a is no different.

My own personal experience with Chick-fil-a is absolutely wonderful. I have never had bad food from them.... ever. Their sweet tea, is fantastic. And I absolutely love their waffle fries. Out of all the stores I can buy fries from, theirs would be top of my list.

But that doesn't mean your experience is wrong. Perhaps you simply have a terrible store nearby.

Now it's clear why they're so successful.
That doesn't make any sense, considering all of the other successful chains that don't use that method. You should think things through better before you post.

By so successful, he means top of the list. When you consider the fact that they are beating out much larger chains that have been around for decades on decades longer, and the fact they are not open on Sunday, which is when most of the other chains make the most money.

When you consider all the handicaps against Chic-fil-a, yes they are "so successful".

By so successful, he means top of the list.
Oh, so all those years they weren't at the top...their system was not successful?

When they fall to second place...we can say their system is inferior?

Don't try to equivocate yourself or him out of his silly comment.

Now it's clear why they're so successful.
That doesn't make any sense, considering all of the other successful chains that don't use that method. You should think things through better before you post.

They're at the top of their list. It means they're doing something better than the others, and since quality starts with management, it makes perfect sense.

By so successful, he means top of the list.
Oh, so all those years they weren't at the top...their system was not successful?

When they fall to second place...we can say their system is inferior?

Don't try to equivocate yourself or him out of his silly comment.

Wow, you seem to really want to detract from Chik Fil A's success. Don't worry, we'll buy an extra chicken sandwich in your honor.

It's excellent. The food is great, the staff is fantastic, and the restaurants are clean.
I agree that the food is good. I just wish that what you are given wasn't so over priced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lay off the crack.

For about the 20th time, why would an investor invest one million plus for a return he/she could get sitting at home in his/her underwear?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lay off the crack.

For about the 20th time, why would an investor invest one million plus for a return he/she could get sitting at home in his/her underwear?
Because you are, as usual, full of shit.

Forum List

Back