The Wonderful EPA and deregulation gifts that will keep on giving!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
EPA Sitting On Warnings About Cancer-Causing Chemical: Report
The health assessment that apparently was completed months ago concerns formaldehyde.

You have got to love conservatives who spent 8 long obstructurede years torturing Obama over deficit spending because these mindless retards all wanting a future for their little neo nut grand kids....year after year of Tea Party Klansmen, whining about the budget....of course we all now know that was a crock of shit, but the latest....thanks to Duck Fuck Trump and his deregulating the country....we will now be faced with not only globalized warming, but now deadly chemicals in our air...all because ONCE AGAIN, WHITE PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY!!

“It’s my understanding that the EPA has finalized its conclusion that formaldehyde causes leukemia and other cancers,” Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) told Pruitt. The EPA chief responded: “You know, my understanding is similar to yours.”

Keeping the health assessment under wraps fuels criticism that the EPA, increasingly peopled by political appointees with corporate connections, appears more concerned about shielding industries than protecting the environment and the health of Americans from toxic chemicals.

hey all you shit for brains morons, there's a reason corporations went offshore.....cause America got sick of polluted poisonous air...foreigners haven't gotten there yet!! or maybe they have:
upload_2018-7-8_11-45-44.jpeg
Soon to be us...all thanks to Trump and conservative ignorant whites!!

You're right, triggered. It's better when the EPA is overt.

animas-river.jpg

The health assessment that apparently was completed months ago concerns formaldehyde.

You have got to love conservatives who spent 8 long obstructurede years torturing Obama over deficit spending because these mindless retards all wanting a future for their little neo nut grand kids....year after year of Tea Party Klansmen, whining about the budget....of course we all now know that was a crock of shit, but the latest....thanks to Duck Fuck Trump and his deregulating the country....we will now be faced with not only globalized warming, but now deadly chemicals in our air...all because ONCE AGAIN, WHITE PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY!!

“It’s my understanding that the EPA has finalized its conclusion that formaldehyde causes leukemia and other cancers,” Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) told Pruitt. The EPA chief responded: “You know, my understanding is similar to yours.”

Keeping the health assessment under wraps fuels criticism that the EPA, increasingly peopled by political appointees with corporate connections, appears more concerned about shielding industries than protecting the environment and the health of Americans from toxic chemicals.

hey all you shit for brains morons, there's a reason corporations went offshore.....cause America got sick of polluted poisonous air...foreigners haven't gotten there yet!! or maybe they have:View attachment 203595Soon to be us...all thanks to Trump and conservative ignorant whites!!

“It’s my understanding that the EPA has finalized its conclusion that formaldehyde causes leukemia and other cancers,” Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.)

In what concentrations?

hey all you shit for brains morons, there's a reason corporations went offshore.....cause America got sick of polluted poisonous air...foreigners haven't gotten there yet!! or maybe they have:View attachment 203595Soon to be us...all thanks to Trump and conservative ignorant whites!!
Looks like your Leftard State is sleeping, Dufus.

• Banned

“It’s my understanding that the EPA has finalized its conclusion that formaldehyde causes leukemia and other cancers,” Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.)

In what concentrations?
Does it effin matter, I don't want to breath the shit

In what concentrations?
Does it effin matter, I don't want to breath the shit

And there's the proof that Dems care about feelings, not science.

Forum List

Back