Chick-Fil-A Named Best Fast Food Restaurant in America

I don’t care what you believe. It is not bigotry to think using religion as an excuse to be a bigot is vile

But whatever makes you feel better about being hate-filled and ignorant
Why is it that hate mongers such as yourself claim your opinions are valid but others aren't? The owners of Chik Fil A have religious beliefs they hold dear. The Company pays for birth control for their employees. You're just pissed because they won't pay for the pill that kills a baby.

Fuck you if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to give up your screwy ideas.

Here is a link that should help you:

The Problem With Faith: 11 Ways Religion Is Destroying Humanity
I don’t mind faith. I hate organized religion and what people do in its service

Religious faith IS organized religion. Chick-fil-A IS a capitalist racketeer company that uses the lowest common denominator of customer ignorance to make a bigger buck.

I don’t care what you believe. It is not bigotry to think using religion as an excuse to be a bigot is vile

Why is it that hate mongers such as yourself claim your opinions are valid but others aren't? The owners of Chik Fil A have religious beliefs they hold dear. The Company pays for birth control for their employees. You're just pissed because they won't pay for the pill that kills a baby.

Fuck you if you don't like it. Nobody is forcing you to give up your screwy ideas.

Religious faith IS organized religion. Chick-fil-A IS a capitalist racketeer company that uses the lowest common denominator of customer ignorance to make a bigger buck.
Faith and religion are separate. At least that’s how I see it.

I'd eat there all the time if the nearest one wasn't 50 miles from me. I've always loved their waffle fries and their chicken nuggets are the juiciest white-meat chicken I can remember.

Don't forget the honey mustard...

Ox what significance is the post? Good for chic a let I guess but why is this some kind of issue? Btw I don't eat fast food because of its known proven negative effects but why is it a big deal?

It's excellent. The food is great, the staff is fantastic, and the restaurants are clean.
And their top staff stands for morality. Win win win. Their standards of morality match the cleanliness of their shops.

No it doesn't. they are closed on sundays because the owner got tired out by Sundays. The also paid for some artifacts on the black market. Yes they sound like holy rollers. I don't eat fast food so I can't comment on their food, but they get out of many BC pills because they want to offer cheap ins.

So much liberal Butt Hurt...

That is the truth, nothing holy about being closed on Sundays. Some even are open so I read. I don't do BC or fast food so personally I could careless. If you want to work for them great, but I never worked in fast food.

Good way to put it.

I'd eat there all the time if the nearest one wasn't 50 miles from me. I've always loved their waffle fries and their chicken nuggets are the juiciest white-meat chicken I can remember.

Don't forget the honey mustard...

Heh-heh, I can't remember if I tried that yet but I'll keep it in my next time I'm at Chick-Fil-A. I promise.

You have to try it on your nuggets, the only thing I don't like is their ketchup is hard to open.
It's excellent. The food is great, the staff is fantastic, and the restaurants are clean.
And their top staff stands for morality. Win win win. Their standards of morality match the cleanliness of their shops.

No it doesn't. they are closed on sundays because the owner got tired out by Sundays. The also paid for some artifacts on the black market. Yes they sound like holy rollers. I don't eat fast food so I can't comment on their food, but they get out of many BC pills because they want to offer cheap ins.

That is the truth, nothing holy about being closed on Sundays. Some even are open so I read. I don't do BC or fast food so personally I could careless. If you want to work for them great, but I never worked in fast food.

So you admit your liberal Butt Hurt.....

I agree that the food is good. I just wish that what you are given wasn't so over priced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Are you kidding?

$7.50 for 12 nuggets fries and a drink....

I think that's a # 13....
In my opinion, the nuggets are not very big and because of how big the waffle fries, you don't get very many of them either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, when the nuggets and fries are fresh, you can not go wrong with McDonald's grub.

How in the hell did Papa John's make 3rd?! Their pizza is meh at best.

True. I much prefer Pizza Hut to Papa John's.

There are a handful of awesome mom-and-pop shops close by that usually get our money, but of the two, I’ll take Pizza Hut.

Depends on how much I want to spend, 'cause my family's some huge eaters. If I'm just looking for something fast and relatively cheap, I go with chain restaurants. If I want something special, then Phoenix is THE spot for stand-alone restaurants. There's a pizza shop by my work called Stumpy's that I just love, and they just got a new app for ordering, so it's all kindsa easy to just pick something up on the way home.

How in the hell did Papa John's make 3rd?! Their pizza is meh at best.

True. I much prefer Pizza Hut to Papa John's.

There are a handful of awesome mom-and-pop shops close by that usually get our money, but of the two, I’ll take Pizza Hut.
I agree that the food is good. I just wish that what you are given wasn't so over priced.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Are you kidding?

$7.50 for 12 nuggets fries and a drink....

I think that's a # 13....
In my opinion, the nuggets are not very big and because of how big the waffle fries, you don't get very many of them either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, when the nuggets and fries are fresh, you can not go wrong with McDonald's grub.

God bless you and yours too..

You close on Sunday so you can go put money in the offering basket of the business called religion.

Forum List

Back