Chicago woman spits in Eric Trump's face

She's a nasty heifer and deserves every punishment coming her way. There's no excuse for such behavior.

He should have pressed charges........all that does is embolden others to do the same thing.
The secret service is perusing criminal charges... And you can bet the left is going to have a tantrum.

Why would the Secret Service be involved. Eric isn't involved in the Government (supposedly).

Now, if you want to insist he is, then we should put him under the same scrutiny as the rest of his Crime Family.

Sounds conspiratorial, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie......and you claim that they don't exist, dipshit. Your fat fucking commie butt just stepped on the landmines you laid in place.

KAAAA-boooom

(snicker)

To me, spitting is gross, but it could've been worse. I wonder what charge would have been thrown at the person if they had decided to drop their pants and do a different kind of target practice instead.

God bless you and Eric Trump always!!!

Holly

If somebody spat in Obama's face the right would love it.

I did not vote for Obama nor did I care for him, but I would not wish that on him. That's the difference between Left and Right.

I see people on both sides eluding to violence towards the other these days. I find it hard to believe that many on the right wouldn't enjoy that at a time when many on the left and right would see each other dead.

And the left would demand their head, so there you go. Partisan outrage on display

Yep.
I guess I am the only one not being a hypocrite. Like I said, in all fairness. I would laugh my ass off if your poor skinny marxist negro messiah was spit on. So, I really don't give a shit if some bitch decided to spit on a Trump with the hopes that one day she can live behind an iron wall of communism.

Saaay, does obama voluntarily pay more taxes, or is it perfectly ok with you when lefties make 8 figures without paying more in taxes?

I did not vote for Obama nor did I care for him, but I would not wish that on him. That's the difference between Left and Right.

I see people on both sides eluding to violence towards the other these days. I find it hard to believe that many on the right wouldn't enjoy that at a time when many on the left and right would see each other dead.

Well, I lean right and I would not condone spitting on anyone regardless of political affiliation.

Don't forget it asshole. Also, your mythical little fucking hypothetical is not something that actually happened happened. It sure as shit is happening to Trump supporters everywhere.

So, it is far past time to fucking hit back. Must be hard for you assholes to see a republican not assuming the position of being a punching bag like Bush. Must quite hard to witness a paradigm shift.

What I do know is we have been taking abuse from you losers and your pitiful political correctness marxist strategy that has been working so well for far too long.

You guys continue to defend the indefensible

Typical leftard rationalization as always:
  • Woman vilely spits on Eric for no reason (actually, the Democrats ENCOURAGE and INCITE it).
  • Confounded cannot justify, defend nor explain the action.
  • So tries to change subject and deflect the discussion to what the Right would LIKE to do (even if they haven't).
  • Goes so far as to accuse others of LYING when they deny wanting to do it.
  • Confounded not only finds the behavior acceptable, but actually wants to encourage more.

• Trump vilely rapes a woman for no reason
  • Confounded, he cannot justify, defend nor explain the action.
  • So tries to change subject and deflect the discussion to what the Left would LIKE to do because he has money and power
  • Goes so far as to accuse others of LYING when they claim he did it to them too.
  • Confounded Trumpettes not only finds the behavior acceptable, but actually wants to encourage more.

• Woman vilely spits on Eric for no reason (actually, the Democrats ENCOURAGE and INCITE it).
  • So tries to change subject and deflect the discussion to what the Right would LIKE to do (even if they haven't).
  • Confounded not only finds the behavior acceptable, but actually wants to encourage more.

You mean some rape ISN'T vile, Dave? Which kind of rapes do you approve of?

And just WHICH women has Trump been proven having raped? Name the name and give the proof.

And why was it for no reason?

And the left would demand their head, so there you go. Partisan outrage on display

Yep.
I guess I am the only one not being a hypocrite. Like I said, in all fairness. I would laugh my ass off if your poor skinny marxist negro messiah was spit on. So, I really don't give a shit if some bitch decided to spit on a Trump with the hopes that one day she can live behind an iron wall of communism.

Saaay, does obama voluntarily pay more taxes, or is it perfectly ok with you when lefties make 8 figures without paying more in taxes?
Saaaaaasy, Obama paid his taxes, We saw the returns.

Hypocrite? maybe maybe not. A tad racist, you betcha

You mean some rape ISN'T vile, Dave? Which kind of rapes do you approve of?

And just WHICH women has Trump been proven having raped? Name the name and give the proof.

And why was it for no reason?

You mean some spitting isn't vile? I know, maybe it was friendly spitting. I was mocking a post.

I have an eye witness that said he did.

Forum List

Back