Chicago woman spits in Eric Trump's face

If somebody spat in Obama's face the right would love it.

You guys continue to defend the indefensible

Typical leftard rationalization as always:
  • Woman vilely spits on Eric for no reason (actually, the Democrats ENCOURAGE and INCITE it).
  • Confounded cannot justify, defend nor explain the action.
  • So tries to change subject and deflect the discussion to what the Right would LIKE to do (even if they haven't).
  • Goes so far as to accuse others of LYING when they deny wanting to do it.
  • Confounded not only finds the behavior acceptable, but actually wants to encourage more.

He should have pressed charges........all that does is embolden others to do the same thing.
The secret service is perusing criminal charges... And you can bet the left is going to have a tantrum.

Why would the Secret Service be involved. Eric isn't involved in the Government (supposedly).

Now, if you want to insist he is, then we should put him under the same scrutiny as the rest of his Crime Family.

He should have pressed charges........all that does is embolden others to do the same thing.
The secret service is perusing criminal charges... And you can bet the left is going to have a tantrum.

Why would the Secret Service be involved. Eric isn't involved in the Government (supposedly).

Now, if you want to insist he is, then we should put him under the same scrutiny as the rest of his Crime Family.
FAMILY

Huh ?
Were you unaware the Secret Service is responsible for the safety of the presidents family ? Wow Joe.

Where in the Breitbart link does it show that the spitter is of the left? "Per an eyewitness, she murmured inaudibly something that sounded like it was anti-Trump." Yep, that's a registered Democrat for sure. I know plenty of folks that voted for DJT that are not Democrats.

And just look at all the Orange Loons ranting on this thread jumping to conclusions. Ridiculous.

I would have....but he figures these people have been encouraged to act like Baboons by the media and Democrats.
This is going to be the Democrat's downfall.
Life long Democrats are leaving them in droves because they don't like the nasty actions by Democrat leaders and media members.
Why else would Democrats still refuse to deal with the border crisis.
They fully intend on replacing their voters with illegal votes.

Where in the Breitbart link does it show that the spitter is of the left? "Per an eyewitness, she murmured inaudibly something that sounded like it was anti-Trump." Yep, that's a registered Democrat for sure. I know plenty of folks that voted for DJT that are not Democrats.

And just look at all the Orange Loons ranting on this thread jumping to conclusions. Ridiculous.
Yes. We all know leftist spit on people as an act of respect and love.

Idiot tard.

Idiot tard.
Spitting on someone is disrespectful and gross, no matter the political affiliation. It's good to know that folks like you don't speak for everyone despite your claim that "We all know."

Idiot tard.
Spitting on someone is disrespectful and gross, no matter the political affiliation. It's good to know that folks like you don't speak for everyone despite your claim that "We all know."
So you have no argument. Clearly it was a Trump SUPPORTER.

Stupid tard

Idiot tard.
So you have no argument. Clearly it was a Trump SUPPORTER.

Stupid tard
I suppose we didn't read the same Breitbart link from the OP. I can't imagine a "Trump SUPPORTER" spitting on DJT's son. The link doesn't even say anything about political affiliation of the spitter.

Last edited:

Trump has actually been lenient with the Prog threats and violence.

FAMILY
I wonder if this act will be reported by the network TV news. Yeah doubt it. Though if it happened to Hillary’s or O’s kid, it would be a huge story.

If that had been me she spit on I'd be under arrest because I would have decked that bitch.

Forum List

Back