Chicago shootings pass 1,000 mark

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Chicago shootings pass 1 000 mark apos I just need to see it apos s my child apos grieving mom cries - Chicago Tribune

The mother's cries filled the empty street in Bridgeport as her 17-year-old son lay under a white sheet behind yellow crime scene tape.

"I just need to touch him," she cried out. "I just need to see it's my child. Please."

Then in a final plea, she screamed, "Just let me get him. Let me get him."
Video: A mother grieves for her dead son

But a friend held her back, wrapping his arms around her as police took photos of Richard Edwards, who was shot around 2 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of West 35th Street. He was one of five people killed in Chicago over the weekend as the number of people shot in the city this year passed 1,000.

Chicago has hit the somber milestone even sooner than the violent year of 2012, when the city saw 500 homicides for the first time since 2008. Shootings that year were up 11 percent. The city reached the 1,000 mark on June 9 in 2012. In 2013 it was on June 26 and last year it was on June 15.

This year, Chicago passed the mark sometime late Thursday into early Friday morning, according to data collected and analyzed by the Chicago Tribune.

Through Monday morning, about 1,050 people had been shot in the city since the year began, according to the Tribune's data. Through June 8 last year there were 924 people shot. In 2013 the number was 820 through June 8, and in 2012 it was 981.

75% of the victims are black, and 20% are Hispanic.

86% of all Chicago are caused by a gunshot wound, despite strict gun control.

Mostly black on black but hey black lives somehow matter? Only when the rare white shooter does it.

• Banned
This is one of the most pressing CURRENT EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY! Where is the media?

Chicago

chicago-race-2010-census.bmp
chicago-race-murder-2009.bmp

chicago-race-rape-2009.bmp
chicago-race-robbery-2009.bmp

chicago-race-aggravated-assault-2009.bmp
The Color of Crime: Chicago | Occidental Dissent

• Banned
If this isn't a important current event then the woof storm shooting certainly isn't.

CHICAGO (AP) -- Chicago children returned to school Tuesday walking past even more guards than last year, when concerns about safety prompted the city to line the streets with 1,200 adults every day.
School Starts In Chicago With More Safety Guards

You see kids can't even walk in parts of Chicago because thugs are turning it into a war zone.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This is one of the most pressing CURRENT EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY! Where is the media?

Chicago

chicago-race-2010-census.bmp
chicago-race-murder-2009.bmp

chicago-race-rape-2009.bmp
chicago-race-robbery-2009.bmp

chicago-race-aggravated-assault-2009.bmp
The Color of Crime: Chicago | Occidental Dissent
The question is where are the Democrats????

Hint: running the city!!!!!

And yet blacks vote 90 to 93% democrat. How messed up is that???They accept this and yet blame whites for all their problems.
Same thing with Baltimore..... Except there, they tried to burn their city down, then wanted the taxpayers to pay for it, too.....

I guess one pissed off white person is deserving of shaming all of the white race, but thousands of black on black death every year = squat to you leftist.

You people are lower then whale shit.
We can see the empathy falling from your eyes...

Not that you have any. People like you hate white people and don't give a damn about fixing anything. The media focuses on what would be completely ignored if it was a black person and blows it up until a year long cluster fuck.

I guess one pissed off white person is deserving of shaming all of the white race, but thousands of black on black death every year = squat to you leftist.

You people are lower then whale shit.
We can see the empathy falling from your eyes...

Not that you have any. People like you hate white people and don't give a damn about fixing anything. The media focuses on what would be completely ignored if it was a black person and blows it up until a year long cluster fuck.
And yet there is nothing I can do to control what others do....

Chicago shootings pass 1 000 mark apos I just need to see it apos s my child apos grieving mom cries - Chicago Tribune

The mother's cries filled the empty street in Bridgeport as her 17-year-old son lay under a white sheet behind yellow crime scene tape.

"I just need to touch him," she cried out. "I just need to see it's my child. Please."

Then in a final plea, she screamed, "Just let me get him. Let me get him."
Video: A mother grieves for her dead son

But a friend held her back, wrapping his arms around her as police took photos of Richard Edwards, who was shot around 2 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of West 35th Street. He was one of five people killed in Chicago over the weekend as the number of people shot in the city this year passed 1,000.

Chicago has hit the somber milestone even sooner than the violent year of 2012, when the city saw 500 homicides for the first time since 2008. Shootings that year were up 11 percent. The city reached the 1,000 mark on June 9 in 2012. In 2013 it was on June 26 and last year it was on June 15.

This year, Chicago passed the mark sometime late Thursday into early Friday morning, according to data collected and analyzed by the Chicago Tribune.

Through Monday morning, about 1,050 people had been shot in the city since the year began, according to the Tribune's data. Through June 8 last year there were 924 people shot. In 2013 the number was 820 through June 8, and in 2012 it was 981.

75% of the victims are black, and 20% are Hispanic.

86% of all Chicago are caused by a gunshot wound, despite strict gun control.

Mostly black on black but hey black lives somehow matter? Only when the rare white shooter does it.
Perhaps the Mayor is just giving the 'yuuuuffs' some 'space to destroy', eh?
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

Forum List

Back