If it is a lack of religion that is to blame for gun violence in the United States, then why does

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Louisiana, the state Bobby Jindal governs, have the highest murder rate and deaths by guns in the entire country?

Yes, you heard that right. Louisiana is a very religious and conservative state, and it’s the murder capital of the United States. Louisiana has a rate almost 50% higher than the runner-up Mississippi, followed by Alabama, which is also an extremely religious state. All of these states also have extremely lax gun laws; for example, here in Louisiana, you can walk around nearly anywhere you want with a handgun openly displayed, without a permit of any kind. Just this morning, I saw a guy with one strapped on his hip in Starbucks, and it’s not uncommon to see a couple of guys in Winn-Dixie or Albertsons doing the same thing. In case you’re wondering, every person I’ve ever seen openly carry a weapon in Louisiana that wasn’t a law enforcement officer, they were white.

The bible thumping gun clutching uneducated republican run white inbred states should be the safest, no?

Read more at: Bobby Jindal Blasts President Obama Blames Gun Violence On Lack Of Religion

Louisiana, the state Bobby Jindal governs, have the highest murder rate and deaths by guns in the entire country?

Yes, you heard that right. Louisiana is a very religious and conservative state, and it’s the murder capital of the United States. Louisiana has a rate almost 50% higher than the runner-up Mississippi, followed by Alabama, which is also an extremely religious state. All of these states also have extremely lax gun laws; for example, here in Louisiana, you can walk around nearly anywhere you want with a handgun openly displayed, without a permit of any kind. Just this morning, I saw a guy with one strapped on his hip in Starbucks, and it’s not uncommon to see a couple of guys in Winn-Dixie or Albertsons doing the same thing. In case you’re wondering, every person I’ve ever seen openly carry a weapon in Louisiana that wasn’t a law enforcement officer, they were white.

The bible thumping gun clutching uneducated republican run white inbred states should be the safest, no?

Read more at: Bobby Jindal Blasts President Obama Blames Gun Violence On Lack Of Religion
Simple.... New Orleans is controlled by DEMOCRATS, and is the murder capital for the entire nation....

Forum List

Back