Meet the black Chicago Democrats who SUED progressive mayor Brandon Johnson for housing migrants...

They know darn well that illegal aliens are a threat to their social services and will eventually drown their voices.

Funny because yesterday this pastor in Ohio got arrested for bringing the homeless into the business district in which his church resides.

Can you tell us why he's suing? Give us the details. And do you disagree with him?

Funny because yesterday this pastor in Ohio got arrested for bringing the homeless into the business district in which his church resides.

Can you tell us why he's suing? Give us the details. And do you disagree with him?
That's him but blacks know their voices are threatened with open border, especially the two ethnic groups don't get along.

black voted them in too. most blacks are dems.
Perhaps this is a wake up call. Continue to vote Democrats and the border will remain open. Blacks and Hispanics scored lower than Asians and whites in every academic core courses. Open border means blacks will have to compete for affirmative action spots that historically go to them. Without illegal aliens, Democrats cannot win elections.

Perhaps this is a wake up call. Continue to vote Democrats and the border will remain open. Blacks and Hispanics scored lower than Asians and whites in every academic core courses. Open border means blacks will have to compete for affirmative action spots that historically go to them. Without illegal aliens, Democrats cannot win elections.
true they all also drop out all the time. education isnt wanted by them.

That's him but blacks know their voices are threatened with open border, especially the two ethnic groups don't get along.
Yesterday a guy was crying that a pastor got arrested for housing homeless people in negative 20 degree weather. After seeing this story, now I see what's going on. Yes, the pastor should have been arrested for bringing homeless people into a business district. And these black democrats are right to sue if they brought migrants into the crown jewel area of your city.

They won right?

These migrants are legal right? We need to place them where they are needed. 10 million unfilled jobs in America.

Yea but we will go after illegal employers. We don't care if Mexicans and Canadians come in to visit. Just don't look for work. Because American employers shouldn't be hiring illegal workers. But they do. Clinton used to go after illegal employers. Bush stopped. Biden does. Trump didn't. Hell, Trump WAS an illegal employer himself half way through his presidency. He only got rid of them because a story was coming out. It's called getting ahead of the story. Before the media says you had an affair, call a press conference and admit having affairs.

Yesterday a guy was crying that a pastor got arrested for housing homeless people in negative 20 degree weather. After seeing this story, now I see what's going on. Yes, the pastor should have been arrested for bringing homeless people into a business district. And these black democrats are right to sue if they brought migrants into the crown jewel area of your city.

They won right?

These migrants are legal right? We need to place them where they are needed. 10 million unfilled jobs in America.
I kept on hearing the same thing about Japan's older generations dying and without open immigration the country cannot compete. That was about three decades ago. Japan is doing quite well with its standards of living compare to the US. Without older generations doing menial work, Japan look to automation. They are very good at it too. There's no reason why this country cannot. Democrats constantly telling us it's impossible but their motive is to get the votes.

Yea but we will go after illegal employers. We don't care if Mexicans and Canadians come in to visit. Just don't look for work. Because American employers shouldn't be hiring illegal workers. But they do. Clinton used to go after illegal employers. Bush stopped. Biden does. Trump didn't. Hell, Trump WAS an illegal employer himself half way through his presidency. He only got rid of them because a story was coming out. It's called getting ahead of the story. Before the media says you had an affair, call a press conference and admit having affairs.
I agree that we need to do both, punish employers harshly and secure the border. Reality is we are just peons making noise. Shady employers and Democrats have each other's back.

I kept on hearing the same thing about Japan's older generations dying and without open immigration the country cannot compete. That was about three decades ago. Japan is doing quite well with its standards of living compare to the US. Without older generations doing menial work, Japan look to automation. They are very good at it too. There's no reason why this country cannot. Democrats constantly telling us it's impossible but their motive is to get the votes.
What is impossible? If you mean growth, please don't blame that on us. It's corporations who say they need more workers. I'd love to downsize. But we can't drop drastically. I don't know how Japan did it. Not overnight. And it's not apples to apples. Did Japan send all their best paying jobs to Mexico?

Do Japanese people get pensions and social security?

Two laws for universal health insurance and pension were enacted in 1958 and 1959, respectively, and enforced in 1961. These systems have become the two main pillars of Japanese social security system.

125 million Japanese

332 million Americans

And Japan has a big economy

If the state were considered separately, it would rank as the fifth largest economy in the world, behind rest of the United States, China, Japan, and Germany as of 2017.

What is impossible? If you mean growth, please don't blame that on us. It's corporations who say they need more workers. I'd love to downsize. But we can't drop drastically. I don't know how Japan did it. Not overnight. And it's not apples to apples. Did Japan send all their best paying jobs to Mexico?

Do Japanese people get pensions and social security?

Two laws for universal health insurance and pension were enacted in 1958 and 1959, respectively, and enforced in 1961. These systems have become the two main pillars of Japanese social security system.

125 million Japanese

332 million Americans

And Japan has a big economy

If the state were considered separately, it would rank as the fifth largest economy in the world, behind rest of the United States, China, Japan, and Germany as of 2017.
Point is despite doomsday after doomsday predictions about Japan's ultra strict immigration policy, the country is still thriving.

I was referring to why can't the US go automation like Japan instead of relying on illegal aliens to do the work.

Point is despite doomsday after doomsday predictions about Japan's ultra strict immigration policy, the country is still thriving.

I was referring to why can't the US go automation like Japan instead of relying on illegal aliens to do the work.

Ok, so

a. Japan is pretty racist about their immigration policies. Is that what you like about it?
b. If they paid middle class Americans a fair amount, yes we would not need immigrants to dig our ditches. Kids would do that work because middle class people raise good kids with work ethic.
c. We need fast food workers, ditch diggers, etc. Unemployment is really really low, you realize that right?
d. I used to believe if we ran all the illegals out wages would go up. But I realized that wages can and will only go up so much. Then the Feds will raise interest rates to slow down the economy. It's how they are fixing inflation. So I realized Walmart workers will never make enough to raise a family. Or at least 2 Walmart workers. I was hoping that wages would go up enough that two McD workers could afford to raise a child. With help from Obamacare of course.

Is he back on the streets yet? Last I heard, the mayor of ShitCongo was in the mental ward for panic attacks.

Most shitlibs are substandard and defective.... he's no different.

chicago ape 22.jpg

Blacks need to stop saying Democrats took their votes for granted. Put it into action instead of talk.
Blacks need to stop falling for that "what have Democrats done for you" bullshit. Biden has done a lot for black people. Obama did a lot for poor people. And the general public doesn't pay attention to the details so they don't even know. So it's Biden's team to educate them. Trump took credit for shit that he had nothing to do with. Biden needs to tute his own horn. Rebuilt infrastructure, great economy, low unemployment, stock market good, no recession Republicans said was coming, inflation going down.

Republicans will stay laser focused on the border. Good! It's an election year. The one year politicians get to work and get shit done.

Forum List

Back