Chicago Democrat Sworn into Office from Jail

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Well now you know why we call democrats criminalcrats...
January 25, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

56a2b924a9e96.image_.jpg

Wouldn't it just be more convenient to move the city government into prison or to just treat government buildings as prisons? It would save commuting time and make trials much simpler.

Just ask Bob Battle.

Locks and bars didn't stop East Chicago Councilman Robert Battle's inauguration.

The newly sworn-in Battle can retain his public title and annual salary of $42,356 a year despite being held in Porter County Jail on federal drug and homicide charges.

He is pleading not guilty to a five-count indictment alleging he possessed cocaine and marijuana and killed a street gang member as part of a drug-dealing conspiracy.

Democrats are oddly unhappy, even though they seem to be big fans of Obama's "free the drug dealers" plan. Not to mention restoring voting rights to felons.

“I can’t remember a situation like this,” Sheriff John Buncich, chair of the Lake County Democratic Central Committee, told the Tribune in November, when Battle was reelected just a few weeks after being charged with murder and drug dealing. “It’s wrong for the taxpayers, wrong for our party.”

How, exactly, a man charged with murder and drug dealing just days before an election could win reelection says a lot about life in this poor northwestern corner of Indiana.

The answer: he's a Democrat.

That's what happens when you have a one-party system.

Forget Trump, this is a guy who actually got reelected after shooting somebody in the back. Now those are real political skills. But the Democrats, despite their protests now, let it happen.

What's the difference between a criminal and a Democrat? No, seriously. What's the difference?

When did they move Chicago to Indiana?
I'll speak for the author, Chicago, New York, or Miami “What difference, at this point, does it make?”...

Just saying the author should proof read his stuff better or his editors should do their jobs. Errors like that makes you wonder about the reliability of the source. And you have to admit, that is not a small error.
I know, I should have left out Chicago, sorry...

shootings are such a problem in Chicago

that they have shotspotter technology

yikes

When did they move Chicago to Indiana?
I'll speak for the author, Chicago, New York, or Miami “What difference, at this point, does it make?”...

Just saying the author should proof read his stuff better or his editors should do their jobs. Errors like that makes you wonder about the reliability of the source. And you have to admit, that is not a small error.
I know, I should have left out Chicago, sorry...

Why, you did write or edit the damn thing, or did you?

Forum List

Back