Micheal Medveds hatred of Trump

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
I listen sometimes to his show and for months he has been dissing Trump. You can tell he is worried. Tonight he had on both Rubio and Christie. Anyone else find this annoying? Trumps going to win.

Medved kept making fun of his ideas and promises, esp. about the wall and getting Mexico to pay for it etc...

I listen sometimes to his show and for months he has been dissing Trump. You can tell he is worried. Tonight he had on both Rubio and Christie. Anyone else find this annoying? Trumps going to win.

Medved kept making fun of his ideas and promises, esp. about the wall and getting Mexico to pay for it etc...
Democrats ARE scared and so ARE Rino's. With good reason, a pendulum swings BOTH ways.

Democrats ARE scared and so ARE Rino's. With good reason, a pendulum swings BOTH ways.
lol

Everyone's so 'frightened' of Trump there are few left who will vote for him.

Let's face it, Trump is a White Nationalist. He is what this country needs and the silent White majority is going to get him elected.

Trump is the last man standing in Washington that wants America we grew up in back. After Obama, you could put my dog in there and it would be an improvement. I would love to tell Obama fact to face to geaux fuck himself.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back