Trump Whines About Megyn Kelly Some More

So? Megan is as annoying as Trump. A match made in heaven.

Really... they guy has to be a huge PUSSY.
But he plays a tough negotiator on TV.
He may be in real life... but if so, I guess if he ever had to negotiate with a feisty little blond bimbo, she'd grind his ass into the dirt. He'd have to run and hide.
I still can't get past the shit he said about McCain. As if a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante like Trump could ever relate to anyone who served their country in uniform. Trump isn't much of a man.

So? Megan is as annoying as Trump. A match made in heaven.

Amen to that! All she's doing is trying to make a name for herself. After all, she was the one that said ''Why can't I be the next Oprah". Meh

He may be in real life... but if so, I guess if he ever had to negotiate with a feisty little blond bimbo, she'd grind his ass into the dirt. He'd have to run and hide.
I still can't get past the shit he said about McCain. As if a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante like Trump could ever relate to anyone who served their country in uniform. Trump isn't much of a man.
I agree. I don't understand why there's a veteran in the country supporting him. I think he's a total POS liar and flim flam man. This election is a game to him, and the white house is a prize, that's it. He has about as much class as a turd circling the bowl.

Did you just call Kelly a "bimbo"? LOL God, I love all you women's rights supporters that drop the facade and show your true colors!

Did you just call Kelly a "bimbo"? LOL God, I love all you women's rights supporters that drop the facade and show your true colors!
OK then... I'll rescind bimbo and call her a freakin' HACK. Better?

I don't care what channel you're on or who you support. If you can't be impartial, then you're just freakin' a HACK.

I agree. I don't understand why there's a veteran in the country supporting him. I think he's a total POS liar and flim flam man. This election is a game to him, and the white house is a prize, that's it. He has about as much class as a turd circling the bowl.
Trump has found a way to get the most mileage out of the people with the least intelligence. He's motivated and mobilized all the angry confused people with mediocre IQs.

Trump has found a way to get the most mileage out of the people with the least intelligence. He's motivated and mobilized all the angry confused people with mediocre IQs.
I totally agree. He's cashing in on people that are just plain mad, and I am too, but the majority of his supporters haven't even looked at who Trump really is, his past, what he's said, his LIBERAL LEFTIST opinions of just MONTHS ago, because... BECAUSE... they're not very bright. He's hooked the low information voters.

I think most of his supporters believe him to be some kind of John Wayne figure, but what they obviously have is Pee Wee Herman.
I know you're a leftist, but you are partially correct. Trump is no hero. Trump has been a democrat his entire life, right up until just a few months ago when he decided to run for president. Then, all of a sudden, as if by magic, he's a REPUBLICAN. It's a farce.

I'm surprised you're not voting for him.

Trump is stupid. Okey dokey. He's just beat the shit out of Jeb and others you fucking idiots. Who's the winner here fools?

He's nuked the inside the beltway mother fuckers or did you miss that?

I think most of his supporters believe him to be some kind of John Wayne figure, but what they obviously have is Pee Wee Herman.
I know you're a leftist, but you are partially correct. Trump is no hero. Trump has been a democrat his entire life, right up until just a few months ago when he decided to run for president. Then, all of a sudden, as if by magic, he's a REPUBLICAN. It's a farce.

I'm surprised you're not voting for him.

Tell me you're kidding 007.

Forum List

Back