Chicago Bears Offense!!!

I saw enough of Roy Williams in Detroit to know he ain't going o be a top 10 WR. You get a great catch out of him and then the next time he drops it or doesn't come back to the ball. Plus he doesn't stay healthy too long either. Looking forward to that monday nighter against da Bears, you're gonna get your clocks cleaned.

I saw enough of Roy Williams in Detroit to know he ain't going o be a top 10 WR. You get a great catch out of him and then the next time he drops it or doesn't come back to the ball. Plus he doesn't stay healthy too long either. Looking forward to that monday nighter against da Bears, you're gonna get your clocks cleaned.

I still like it how Detroit would be down by four touchdowns and he'd get a first down and give the signal. :lol:

I still like it how Detroit would be down by four touchdowns and he'd get a first down and give the signal. :lol:

lol just about everyone does that shit. How about the down by 4 touchdowns tough guy dance after a tackle, like fucking anyone from the other side gives a fuck about your meaningless stat.

well, Fitz hasn't negged me for what I've said in this thread, so I guess i"ll have to leave him alone. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

well, Fitz hasn't negged me for what I've said in this thread, so I guess i"ll have to leave him alone. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hey, you're allowed your fandom, just as I am mine. Still seeing 2 straight wins for my guys though.

Ahem...

go pack go.

Here is Chicago the worry with Bears is the Offense. Specifically the offensive line (and the WR core). I am actually a little optimistic. I think they might surprise. OL is a tough to predict, rookies foresure things become busts and 5th, 6th and 7th rounders become probowlers and when OL fall (like Orlando Pace and Olin Kreutz did last year and would have done this year). Former 1st round bust (like Columbo) got to other teams and become probowlers.

Here is the break-down

LT: J'Marcus Webb - he was a 7th round nobody that actually impressed. He is huge at 6'8 333. He already secured the LT position (most important on OL) and I think he will be one of those 7th round over-achievers!

LG: Chris Williams - Has been a 1st round bust mostly due to injuries. He is healthy now, so he might live up to his promise. If not another 7th rounder that looks like an over-achieve in Lance Louis looks tough.

C: Spencer - One of those first round sure thing that turned into an under-achiever. I think he will fall into that change team and live up to potential type. He is just too physically gifted to remain an under-achiever.

RG: Garza - The constant on the OL. Not great, but not horrible either.

RT: Carimi - The monster sized 6'7 316 1st rounder is going to be a stud. Mark my words!

TE: Davis - First and foremost a TE needs to be able to block. Olson could run and catch, but he was a piss poor blocker. Davis at 6'7 262 is the size of a OL. He is a great blocker and will add what we lacked with Olson! He is also not that bad of a receiving TE either!

WR: Roy Williams - Great pick up! He went from probowl talent and 1st trier WR in Detroit to under-achiever in Dallas. I think Dallas just was a bad fit. He will be the FA steal of the year. The Bears finally have a true #1 WR.

Hester - One of the fastest players in the game. He is not the best #1, but he is an ideal #2. With his speed and deep threat, he will be fun watching him.

Knox - See Hester.

RB: Forte - One of the best in the game. I wouldn't put him in the top 5, but top 10 foresure!

Marion Barber - Interesting big up. He is a #1 back. Will be interesting to say the least!

FB: ??????

QB: Culter - I am one of the few that puts him in the top 10 and calls him an elite QB, but I'm a Bears fan! With a OL that blocks, a number 1 WR and great #2 and # WR and two stud RB, he should be much improved this year!

Bottomline: Better OL, which I think will impress people. They are just so much of an unknown Bear's fans expectations are low. A true #1 WR in Williams with solid 2 and 3 in Hester and Knox creates a solid WR core. Two stud RB and a TE that can block. Not to mention an Elite QB. I like the Bears offense this season!

:rofl:

dude

I've been pre-season optimistic about da Bears offense since 1986.

Forum List

Back