Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis’

What control do men have over womens bodies, nutcase? You must mean you want to kill your children.
Oh FFS!!! Dramatic much? Kill your children? A "child" is already born and plenty of women, and men, have gone to prison for killing theirs. Abortion is disposing of a clump of cells that looks like a blood clot for a few months.
And, Mother Nature is the biggest abortionist of all via miscarriages.
What control do men have over womens bodies, nutcase?
It's the men in the government who want to make the laws that control a woman's right to choose. They want to outlaw all abortions, regardless of the reason. Where the hell have you been? Oh, and it's the religious freaks who want that right too.
Like I said, you want to kill babies, and you lie about abortions. Why do you liberal scum lie all the time?
No one, and I mean no one is doing late term abortions on healthy moms and babies. There are 4 providers in the US who will do late term abortions. These are heavily regulated and only done in situations where the alternative is neonatal hospice. They are done when fetuses have a medical condition that is incompatible with life. Abortions done for the health of the mother are done prior to viability (<24 weeks) due to premature rupture of membranes/infection of the uterus, severe pre eclampsia etc which are imminently life threatening to the mother (and baby as well) as baby cannot survive without the mother. After viability, if the mothers life is threatened, they deliver the baby and try to save them both. These are heartbreaking agonizing decisions being made in a situation with no good options. These are tragic for sure, but they are happening in wanted pregnancies. These are women who have painted their nurseries, named their babies, purchased their layettes and would never choose to be in these situations. This is not a “I changed my mind at 38 weeks” abortion. These women deserve our compassion just as much as mothers who experience stillbirths. They do not need to be prosecuted or vilified. The headlines and photos are misleading. They’re showing a healthy 3 month old and stating that it’s now legal to kill healthy babies in New York. The truth is far more nuanced and complex. It’s time we offered the women in these situations some grace."
Ooohhh nonsense.
Women have babies and leave them on the bathroom floor like unwanted bowel movements. They are even too lazy to get an abortion.

A dead newborn was found in a high school bathroom in a suburb of Washington D.C.

Amanda Berry had a daughter, Jocelyn. Jaycee Dugard had two daughters, Starlet and Angel. Dugard was only 11 when she was kidnapped and repeatedly raped. These women have been forced to care for the children of rape to this very day. The children could have been retroactively aborted. They weren't. Where is the thoughtful protection for the victims of violent rape? Where is the caring? At the very least, the burden and memories could have been addressed and these children adopted out. They weren't.

All these calls for caring about rape victims and how awful it is to force young girls to give birth to the children of rapists is garbage. Just garbage. None of these mealy mouthed twats mean what they say. Show me the corpses of Jocelyn Berry, Starlet Dugard and Angel Dugard. Then I will take you seriously.
So what you're basically saying is that an 11 year old who is raped and pregnant as a result should carry it and then let it be adopted out? An 11 year old is still in grade school! What kind of life would she have for those 9 months? And what if her rapist is her father or brother? The child could end up looking like that boy in Deliverance. Who would adopt a kid like that?
And, those two examples aren't very good because they were hidden away and the last thing their rapists were going to do is contact anyone to adopt the babies.
I know a nurse who works part time at PP. She was there one day when two young girls came in. One was 12 and the other one was 10. The 10 year old was pregnant by her father. The 12 year old brought her in to get help with an abortion. Needless to say, neither of them had any money, but the doctor did the abortion for free and contacted the authorities. He had also been raping the 12 year old but she was lucky and never got pregnant. He is now in prison and the girls are in foster care.
And despite your examples, a child of that age is not physically equipped to carry to term a pregnancy and go through delivery. Yes there are examples like yours but there are also many examples of children being ripped apart on the insides because they're not fully developed to carry a pregnancy.
Let me ask you this.....if your 10 or 11 year child was raped and somehow became pregnant, would you force her to carry it to term even if it meant she could be ripped open or even die? Or would you get her a safe abortion to save her from those things? I would never put my daughter through that and honestly, her rapist would never make it to court, I'd see to that.
What I'm saying is what I have said from the beginning. If you believe that rape victims should not be forced to birth and raise the children of their rapists then you should support taking the children of rape away from Amanda Berry and Jaycee Dugard. Are they not forced, to this very day, to care for the children of violent rape? Why wasn't this done?
What you're not admitting to is they were kidnapped and held hostage. No one knew they had given birth except their kidnapper so how was anyone going to take the babies away from them? Amanda Berry's child was 6 and she was 17 when she escaped, Jaycee's daughters were 11 and 15 at the time of her reappearance, and you think that they should have been taken from her and adopted out at that age? Are you freaking serious?
Are they children of rape? Surely you cannot be suggesting that either Dugard or Berry loved those girls. Don't please don't. You have already been very convincing in your argument that FORCED to carry and give birth to a child of rape is so traumatic that no woman should ever be forced to do this horrible thing. Especially a girl of 11. Not just forced to bring these twisted pieces of life into the world but without medical care. Without pain medication. This is as bad as it gets. Yet we perpetuate the agony forced on these girls by requiring them, to this very day and beyond, to care for the children of violent rape. They are treated as if they do not really see the face of evil every time they look at these girls.

Why is that? Why aren't these children of violent rape removed?

Maybe those who gave birth to them and are caring for them are much better people than you. Maybe they realize those innocent children are not guilty of any crime, much less a capital one.
So you are against abortion even in cases of rape.

Amanda Berry had a daughter, Jocelyn. Jaycee Dugard had two daughters, Starlet and Angel. Dugard was only 11 when she was kidnapped and repeatedly raped. These women have been forced to care for the children of rape to this very day. The children could have been retroactively aborted. They weren't. Where is the thoughtful protection for the victims of violent rape? Where is the caring? At the very least, the burden and memories could have been addressed and these children adopted out. They weren't.

All these calls for caring about rape victims and how awful it is to force young girls to give birth to the children of rapists is garbage. Just garbage. None of these mealy mouthed twats mean what they say. Show me the corpses of Jocelyn Berry, Starlet Dugard and Angel Dugard. Then I will take you seriously.
So what you're basically saying is that an 11 year old who is raped and pregnant as a result should carry it and then let it be adopted out? An 11 year old is still in grade school! What kind of life would she have for those 9 months? And what if her rapist is her father or brother? The child could end up looking like that boy in Deliverance. Who would adopt a kid like that?
And, those two examples aren't very good because they were hidden away and the last thing their rapists were going to do is contact anyone to adopt the babies.
I know a nurse who works part time at PP. She was there one day when two young girls came in. One was 12 and the other one was 10. The 10 year old was pregnant by her father. The 12 year old brought her in to get help with an abortion. Needless to say, neither of them had any money, but the doctor did the abortion for free and contacted the authorities. He had also been raping the 12 year old but she was lucky and never got pregnant. He is now in prison and the girls are in foster care.
And despite your examples, a child of that age is not physically equipped to carry to term a pregnancy and go through delivery. Yes there are examples like yours but there are also many examples of children being ripped apart on the insides because they're not fully developed to carry a pregnancy.
Let me ask you this.....if your 10 or 11 year child was raped and somehow became pregnant, would you force her to carry it to term even if it meant she could be ripped open or even die? Or would you get her a safe abortion to save her from those things? I would never put my daughter through that and honestly, her rapist would never make it to court, I'd see to that.
What I'm saying is what I have said from the beginning. If you believe that rape victims should not be forced to birth and raise the children of their rapists then you should support taking the children of rape away from Amanda Berry and Jaycee Dugard. Are they not forced, to this very day, to care for the children of violent rape? Why wasn't this done?
What you're not admitting to is they were kidnapped and held hostage. No one knew they had given birth except their kidnapper so how was anyone going to take the babies away from them? Amanda Berry's child was 6 and she was 17 when she escaped, Jaycee's daughters were 11 and 15 at the time of her reappearance, and you think that they should have been taken from her and adopted out at that age? Are you freaking serious?
Are they children of rape? Surely you cannot be suggesting that either Dugard or Berry loved those girls. Don't please don't. You have already been very convincing in your argument that FORCED to carry and give birth to a child of rape is so traumatic that no woman should ever be forced to do this horrible thing. Especially a girl of 11. Not just forced to bring these twisted pieces of life into the world but without medical care. Without pain medication. This is as bad as it gets. Yet we perpetuate the agony forced on these girls by requiring them, to this very day and beyond, to care for the children of violent rape. They are treated as if they do not really see the face of evil every time they look at these girls.

Did you see how old the girls were when their mothers were rescued? Did they ask them if they wanted to give up their daughters? They weren't the normal victims of rape, they were also kidnapped and held against their will, forced to give birth and forced to mother them for many years. They are completely in a different category than the usual rape victim. Do you think a 6 year old, a 11 and 15 year old should be removed from the only mother they knew and given to complete strangers because their mothers were kidnapped and raped? It's totally different circumstances and you know it.

Turnabout is fair play, as they say. Cher is being funny, but why not?

Piss-buckets like pigpence and greg abbott think they own women's bodies, so it's way over time that we return the "favor." The men should have their intimate parts under control of the state, as well.

Maybe those who gave birth to them and are caring for them are much better people than you. Maybe they realize those innocent children are not guilty of any crime, much less a capital one.
That decision should still be up to the rape victim. Some do keep them but many more want nothing to do with them and only want to be rid of them as soon as possible so as not to have a constant reminder of the violent act they had endured.
Unless you're a woman and can even imagine the horror of being raped, I don't think any man should have the authority to tell her she must carry it to term.

No, I can't make ABNORMALS into real people....and the crowd cheered!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Left-wing poop icon Cher suggested in a recent social media post that women create laws over men’s bodies like banning the use of Via#ra and giving the death penalty for those men who use massage parlors.
“REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THEY’VE GOT GOD GIVEN RIGHT 2 DICTATE WHAT WE DO WITH OUR BODIES,” Cher exclaimed.

“WOMEN MUST MAKE LAWS 2 CONTROL MENS BODIES. NO VIA#RA, ROGAIN, TESTOSTERONE‼️ALL MEN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,& SHOW PAPERS OR PENIS 2 PROVE IT.MASSAGE PARLORS PUNISHABLE BY [Death]. MEN MUST TAKE THE [Pill].”

Read much more Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis'

Can you imagine this site censored the word for the little blue pill....but FUCK is ok..... Liberal censorship?
Why should women’s bodies be legislated and not men’s? I don’t see you answering that anywhere.

Oh FFS!!! Dramatic much? Kill your children? A "child" is already born and plenty of women, and men, have gone to prison for killing theirs. Abortion is disposing of a clump of cells that looks like a blood clot for a few months.
It's the men in the government who want to make the laws that control a woman's right to choose. They want to outlaw all abortions, regardless of the reason. Where the hell have you been? Oh, and it's the religious freaks who want that right too.
Like I said, you want to kill babies, and you lie about abortions. Why do you liberal scum lie all the time?
No one, and I mean no one is doing late term abortions on healthy moms and babies. There are 4 providers in the US who will do late term abortions. These are heavily regulated and only done in situations where the alternative is neonatal hospice. They are done when fetuses have a medical condition that is incompatible with life. Abortions done for the health of the mother are done prior to viability (<24 weeks) due to premature rupture of membranes/infection of the uterus, severe pre eclampsia etc which are imminently life threatening to the mother (and baby as well) as baby cannot survive without the mother. After viability, if the mothers life is threatened, they deliver the baby and try to save them both. These are heartbreaking agonizing decisions being made in a situation with no good options. These are tragic for sure, but they are happening in wanted pregnancies. These are women who have painted their nurseries, named their babies, purchased their layettes and would never choose to be in these situations. This is not a “I changed my mind at 38 weeks” abortion. These women deserve our compassion just as much as mothers who experience stillbirths. They do not need to be prosecuted or vilified. The headlines and photos are misleading. They’re showing a healthy 3 month old and stating that it’s now legal to kill healthy babies in New York. The truth is far more nuanced and complex. It’s time we offered the women in these situations some grace."
Ooohhh nonsense.
Women have babies and leave them on the bathroom floor like unwanted bowel movements. They are even too lazy to get an abortion.

A dead newborn was found in a high school bathroom in a suburb of Washington D.C.
Well there’s no money to take care of the baby anyway. Republicans only believe in helping the fetus. They don’t believe in helping the baby. That’s something we can all agree on.

No, I can't make ABNORMALS into real people....and the crowd cheered!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Left-wing poop icon Cher suggested in a recent social media post that women create laws over men’s bodies like banning the use of Via#ra and giving the death penalty for those men who use massage parlors.
“REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THEY’VE GOT GOD GIVEN RIGHT 2 DICTATE WHAT WE DO WITH OUR BODIES,” Cher exclaimed.

“WOMEN MUST MAKE LAWS 2 CONTROL MENS BODIES. NO VIA#RA, ROGAIN, TESTOSTERONE‼️ALL MEN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,& SHOW PAPERS OR PENIS 2 PROVE IT.MASSAGE PARLORS PUNISHABLE BY [Death]. MEN MUST TAKE THE [Pill].”

Read much more Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis'

Can you imagine this site censored the word for the little blue pill....but FUCK is ok..... Liberal censorship?
Why should women’s bodies be legislated and not men’s? I don’t see you answering that anywhere.
As son as a man can give birth we will do that....ask a man to explain it to you!

Ooohhh nonsense.

Compared to how many abortions are performed, these are isolated incidents. We don't know the reason they did what they did and if they even had the resources to get an abortion. These are tragic examples, but again, they're not the norm.

Turnabout is fair play, as they say. Cher is being funny, but why not?

Piss-buckets like pigpence and greg abbott think they own women's bodies, so it's way over time that we return the "favor." The men should have their intimate parts under control of the state, as well.

False relativism

Did you see how old the girls were when their mothers were rescued? Did they ask them if they wanted to give up their daughters? They weren't the normal victims of rape, they were also kidnapped and held against their will, forced to give birth and forced to mother them for many years. They are completely in a different category than the usual rape victim. Do you think a 6 year old, a 11 and 15 year old should be removed from the only mother they knew and given to complete strangers because their mothers were kidnapped and raped? It's totally different circumstances and you know it.
The only difference in circumstances is that in the Dugard and Berry case the rape victims were actually forced to have those children. They were forced to endure years of being raped. If YOU are correct even though these children were the product of rape they were still loved by their mothers and still love their mothers. Which makes garbage out of your whole argument of the trauma of forcing babies conceived in rape aborted for the good of the mother. Or, be consistent. Remove these children from their rape victim mothers. If you can't stomach "aborting" them, put the girls up for adoption. The unfortunate women who were tortured for years should not have to look at the face of their tormentor.

That decision should still be up to the rape victim. Some do keep them but many more want nothing to do with them and only want to be rid of them as soon as possible so as not to have a constant reminder of the violent act they had endured.
Unless you're a woman and can even imagine the horror of being raped, I don't think any man should have the authority to tell her she must carry it to term.

You're just reducing to the key moral issue again.

Cher is just upset that no man has wanted to control her pussy for decades and she's jealous.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

As son as a man can give birth we will do that....ask a man to explain it to you!
So you’re saying men and women should not be treated as equal?

Ooohhh nonsense.

Well there’s no money to take care of the baby anyway. Republicans only believe in helping the fetus. They don’t believe in helping the baby. That’s something we can all agree on.
There is plenty of money to take care of babies. If the mother cannot care for her child, give it to someone who can. Simple.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

You men have believed for decades that you can dictate what we women can and can't do with our bodies.

You men should have a taste of what you've been doing to us.

I would also add that deadbeat dads should be castrated. Any man who causes a pregnancy then walks away from his own flesh and blood should be castrated. I would put rapists and child molesters in with that too. They too aren't using their penis properly and hurting a lot of people.

If you can't use your penis properly then you shouldn't have the use of it.

I would love to see you men lose control of your body the way men believe they can take control of our bodies from women.

You dumb ass Tards don’t have

to bang everything that comes down the road.

It takes two to tango……

The only difference in circumstances is that in the Dugard and Berry case the rape victims were actually forced to have those children. They were forced to endure years of being raped. If YOU are correct even though these children were the product of rape they were still loved by their mothers and still love their mothers. Which makes garbage out of your whole argument of the trauma of forcing babies conceived in rape aborted for the good of the mother. Or, be consistent. Remove these children from their rape victim mothers. If you can't stomach "aborting" them, put the girls up for adoption. The unfortunate women who were tortured for years should not have to look at the face of their tormentor.
You're still comparing apples to oranges. These girls were held captive for years and had no choice, and by the time they were found, the kids were older and in Jaycee's case, one was almost an adult.
I was talking about a rape victim not being held against her will and forced to give birth and mother the child for years, and you know it. And, no rape victim should ever be forced to carry it to term and then give it up. Women aren't incubators no matter what the circumstance is.
And who is to say any of those girls would have ever been adopted? At their age? Highly unlikely. They'd be thrown into the system and end up who know where.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Equal. You mean if a man makes a mistake that results in a child he can require an abortion?

Ooohhh nonsense.

There is plenty of money to take care of babies. If the mother cannot care for her child, give it to someone who can. Simple.
If that is so easy then why are there millions of kids waiting to be adopted even as we speak?

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Equal. You mean if a man makes a mistake that results in a child he can require an abortion?
You'd be surprised at how many men do exactly that. They don't want to be saddled with responsibility for 18 years.

Forum List

Back